Murdering
Innocent
koreans
here

f

murdereing koreans for nothing

Stop White Crimes in SK

The Uniteds Staeds of the Liberty Warriors who kills asians for Nothing

Sorry senpai, how about we send some american blacks instead?

why they must be killed??

WE are Evolving by the RACE

dont come here

We, Asians, Will never feel it anymore.
We, the People, Remove all the White rapists and murderes from here.
We, the Asian People, will get the Liberty agian.
We ARE strong.
WE do not lose anymore
by you White EVil

Rise Again

大東亞思想 will Again Beat YOu Whites

The Last War with You the Evil was failed.
but, we do not give up
The Libety is the Everyting of US, the People.

Whites are subhuman, boy.

Just ignore them

if they get out of here,
i, or wee will do not hate them tho

Whites cannot be ulhuman

They are the Evul

>impying whteis are human

Then,
NO?

>151883014
whtiserarfajsfjgsauffangesalgsfdilyo,
OK? na

>Korean
>focusing on white crimes when even Koreans know it's all niggers
>cherrypicking example to shove in the face while ignoring the rest
You false flagging kikes WILL get your just deserts one day! I promise you that you deceptive dishonest pieces of shit!

Whites are not himan, still

I am not kike you suck

heilafasejf,熙

Impying we are not a amrnr

Kill the Evil
REMOVE THE WHITES
We unite you

This is for the Godour! Lolm

yeah you are, you're probably gay, too.

ː¡㛃驧結論是殺白;?

Fuck off VPNkikes. You are purposely playing up the Konglish and trying to influence a divide and conquer narrative. Like actual native Koreans without a fluency in English would even bother with this board instead of their own native forums. You faggots aren't slick.

That's what I started doing too.

You fucking white countries.

Not a ebol岳

they don't,
pic related is why.

We, Think. NOW fuck you

what the fuck is this thread

Japan is our ally
The Problem is YOU whites subhuman savages We will remove you from here now from now

i don't recall talking to you, toots

>¡㛃驧結論是殺白;?
Sure you do, VPNkike. That's why the one time you have posted in a non English language, it wasn't even in fucking Korean.
Kys Schlomo.

#奮噴齷白賊>

>1863256124
>¡㛃驧結論是殺白;?
Sure you do, VPNkike. That's why the one time you have posted in a non English language, it wasn't even in fucking Korean.
Kys Schlomo.
齷上謔戮始薩.

Japan is your ally just like korea was, until they were no more, now your president attacks north korea and it's the south koreans who are going to get leveled.

It would appear to be Kaifeng chinkkikes trying to false flag Korean animosity between whites using divide and conquer tactics.

殺,白,禁,烋,油太人
連朔索酷,?.

>says the fucking retarded poor country about korea and japan lol he even cannot read
Am i right ?

Not a bot we are greek

由駱太惑數惡美

Anime handsime you 渥朔涑稀樂 汚??

>threatening us with literal rape-bait pictures
In any real battle a girl like that will be bayoneted in the belly and raped 40 times while she is dying with her guts hanging out.

俄相鴻劉履??

Kill all the White subhumans
Yhvh and Jesus wants it

虧蘇殺尾駱

I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU USA PLEASE LEAVE BUT NEVER GO ALWAYS STAY YOU RAPIST MURDERER WE HATE YOU GO AWAY NO PLEASE STAY PLEASE FUCK ME NO DON'T FUCK ME RAPIST PLEASE FIGHT WITH ME NO DON'T START WARS FUCK YOU WE LOVE YOU NEVER LEAVE NO STAY DON'T GO PLEASE GO PLEASE DEFEND US WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING US NO MORE MURDER PLEASE KILL OUR ENEMIES FOR US YOU ARE TERRIBLE BECAUSE YOU ARE MURDERERS PLEASE DON'T GO PLEASE STAY YOU MUST GO NOW YOU HAVE TO LEAVE GO HOME YANKEE WHERE IS OUR YANKEE DOODLE DANDEE TO DEFEND US WE WANT OUR SOVEREIGNITY PLEASE SEND US TROOPS NOW TO DEFEND US PLEASE KEEP YOUR TROOPS HERE GTFO NOW WE HATE YOU WE LOVE YOU PLEASE STOP RAPISTS WHY DO YOU THINK OUR WOMEN ARE UGLY PLEASE DON'T GO PLEASE GO PLEASE SAVE US WHY DID YOU START A WAR HERE WHY DO YOU LOVE WAR PLEASE FIGHT A WAR WITH US PLEASE TRAIN US WHY DID YOU TEACH US TO KILL GO NOW PLEASE DON'T GO GO HOME YANKEE MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME YANKEE FUCK AMERICANS PLEASE GIVE US YOUR AMERICAN DOLLARS WHY DO YOU BRING SO MUCH DEGENERACY PLEASE SHOW US YOUR MUSIC MOVES TV AND COMMERCIALS PLEASE SELL US WEAPONS WHY DO YOU MAKE WEAPONS PLEASE GO NO STAY PLEASE STAY WHY ARE YOU LEAVING YOU NEED TO GO NOW GTFO NOW DIRTY AMERICANS THANK YOU AMERICA FOR SAVING US THANK YOU FUCK YOU THANK YOU FUCK THANK YOU FUCK YOU YOU NEED TO FUCKING DIE FOR OUR COUNTRY WHY DID YOU KILL FOR OUR COUNTRY YOU NEED TO DIE IN OUR WAR WHY DID YOU FIGHT AND WIN IN OUR WAR WE JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE WHY DID YOU LEAVE ALONE TO DIE YOU ABANDONED US PLEASE GO AWAY WE DON'T NEED YOU THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT USE WHY ARE YOU MAKING US KILL OUR OWN PEOPLE YOU AREN'T REALLY FREE PLEASE MAKE US FREE THIS IS OUR COUNTRY PLEASE MAKE SURE WE CAN KEEP OUR COUNTRY WE WANT TO BE LIKE THE USA FUCK THE USA WHY ARE YOU SO RACIST GO AWAY YOU AREN'T LIKE US WHY DO YOU COME HERE HOW CAN I GO TO YOUR COUNTRY I WANT TO VISIT AMERICA WHY DID YOU COME TO MY COUNTRY GO NOW PLEASE STAY NO DON'T GO NO PLEASE STAY FUCK YOU USA PLEASE SAVE US USA

Do you expect us to know Korean?

鵠數油旱尾? ???

They aren't even posting in Korean, user. It's a Kaifeng chinkkike falseflag d&c op.

I meant for the story that they're posting. I can't even look it up to see wtf he's complaining about.

Psosjrthis

it's probably some shitty old photo from a story 10 years ago or something

T拮縟驀

Nice post. Have you thought about recycling yourself back into Earth?

Best thread

In Easy Enlgish
You Whites Are Not Human so We Have the Roght to Remove You Guys From thos Earth Forever and Make This Earh Give Back to The our UHVWH.

?ok??.

lil gook girl couldn't handle that bwc haha

Oh. I don't know for sure, but it might have something to do with a US military service member stationed in Korea causing the killing of a Korean citizen through a vehicular accident from driving under the influence of alcohol. It was fairly recent.

Summon go get some Japs to put the gooks in their place.

有始乷獄

斛今離論脚??

it's working, i'm angry

I'm confused. Somebody please hold my hand and guide me through this mess.

People.

Can I make a call for peace?

酷削錄嬉謔謚驀覺論嬉

Asian identity it's a diving issue among our high class residents.

I love Korea, I want a Korean to cuddle with all night :3

Ching pong sim nida ching chu.

WHITU PIGU STAY IN AMERICU

I lived in korea from 2010 to 2012, so most of that was probably me. My bad

Watchlng
(

those are germans though

Well, be angry at the chinkkikes. Not the Koreans they are trying to desperately false flag as.

>impying npt all the same

The fuck is this thread? Shit feels so fake. Like, everyone can see that it's an obvious false flag nigga

Checked. Just lurk and enjoy until the mods wake up user.

>Like I didn't knew.

The botnets clog my ram.

It is probably in interest of humanity that Lil Kim will make your plastic faces shine in the dark.

Non-Korean posting with Korean and meme flags pretending to be Korean but not realizing we have persistent thread IDs

>we do not know persistent thread IDs
lol wuz cencoring Sup Forums and pol since 2005 so know it

hahahahyaha4hahahahah1ahahahahawhah

kelejelajdjfwjdhwizbdbwhwjwhwhhs

>Sup Forums since 2005
Ah, subhuman chinks at it again. You'll never be Korean, might as well off yourself

Wosodkfjsjsjskwjdhsjsksnn

Eieidhwhauajsjdjsksidnsjqiwji1 I think we are not 2ch i i will rape your mom 2

151898107 2929didjdjwuqi I think we we have j3jwj

ek

>tfw mods are asleep again

]21897986

0jssjsjakak