One Piece

There are people who unironically believe Jinbei will die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVXVvlWZw_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I unironically believe that Jinbei will die someday. We have never seen anything in the series to suggest he's some kind of immortal who will live forever.

What is the opinion of these ships here Sup Forums?

no discusion about zolo

He would bring nothing of value to the crew

>not wanting to discuss Best Bro
You'll make Luffy sad

will he finally grow a pair of balls kick a bitchZ?

Who is Jinbe shipped with?

You mean personally, or as a whole of the board? Because the board's sick of talking about ships all the time from what I've seen. I just don't bother reading those posts myself, since anime ships never really interested me.

No. He respects Zeff way too much.

>There are people who unironically believe anyone will die

Maybe in the last, or next-to-last arc, but not now.

>Team Luffy on wano

the bunne will dye

Carrot. For more seabunnies.

Who will fight Pudding?:
-Sanji
-Nami
-Reiju
-Luffy
-Other
-Nobody (She becomes an ally)
-Nobody (She remains a villain)

We love SaNami.
SanjixNami will be canon soon

Nami of course.

No no he definitely would bring some definite value to the crew. He can swim great distances, he's very powerful and could act as a helmsman with ease. He's got a whole brand of special ability that could grow over the story's conclusion, and he's got connections to big powers in the story.

It's that he's bland as a character beyond being another straight man, and Zoro has that role mostly covered. A crewmate can't just be 'look at all this power I add to the crew' it's 'what emotions and social climates can I bring to the team that aren't always tapped into with other characters'.

Zoro's the logical straight man who's also able to dip into meatheaderry.
Nami's the flirty peppy money-hungry thief who betrays her well of pragmatism and dependability.
Usopp's the lovable coward in over his head who wants to be a hero so bad he'll force his way through his fear and self-hate and accomplish incredible things.
Sanji's the charming smooth-talker who underneath is a hotheaded pervert.
Chopper is the wide-eyed child full of naive wonder and fragility-built fear.
Robin is a more mysterious girl, a cool exterior to counter Nami's hyper nature, and belies a ferocious passion for her work, and a quiet silliness to her imagination.
Franky's all machismo, big and loud and ridiculous, but the sort of hard-boiled badass every team needs.
Brook is a quiet professional gentleman with a noble goal, that also counters his brazen lewdness and penchant for puns.

Jinbei is... a big guy. Who has some incredulity to the Strawhats' actions, but so do a lot of the crew. He's too dry, too stoic for the Strawhats as he adds little in character to the scene.

He'll probably join, but he'll need an emotional revamp to be interesting.

Hermione is black user, I will forgive you this time

You just know that Zoro is gonna get lose before the day Luffy gets there. And Luffy is gonna get lost looking for Zoro. And the rest of the crew have to be smart and actully do shit.

Ace died.

Pudding is good, fags

Oda will have her erase Mom's bad memories of Luffy after she gets King Kong Stormed

This is where I hope Zeff comes back and knocks some sense into him, there's a difference between beating the shit out of a girl for little to no reason. However, if anyone threatens the life, or wellbeing of your crew, then go aggro on their asses

Who's got their ticket for Film Gold?

Don't care that it's dub, I'm just glad to see One Piece on the big screen.

Can she even fight?

Oda is such a cocksucker I swear. All the suffering he puts Sanji through is retarded. Oda would never make someone like Zoro suffer as much as Sanji has.

All of them are bad, I'm sick of seeing autistic shipperfag bullshit in OPGs. I would rather see Monetfags being delusional than people talking about their "OTP"s

Why not?

>all of them are bad
t. Assmad LuNafaggot

Literally the one thing I want the most in WCI is a phonecall to Zeff from Sanji. Just like a son calling his dad when he's in a bad place. Not to bail his ass but just to talk. I want that so fucking badly.

I cant even call this bait. Its just retarded.

Are you retarded? Where in my reply does it say that I support shipping in the slightest?

Reiju and Nami team up against her. Luffy and Brook fight Big Mom. Sanji fights his dad like every step-son ever has dreamed of.

I know I think Oda is just baiting me as well until I realize he is just a retard.

So did you just skip Baratie? Or Thriller Bark? Or the events leading to the timeskip? I mean Im trying to see this from your side of the fence here bud but honestly you're either casting shitty bait or legitimately a retard

>SaNa
>LuHa
>bad
Umm I wonder who could be behind this post...

Don't be silly, user. He obviously isn't talking about body damage. That's not the kind of suffering Sanji is going through.

>taking a bunch of damage is suffering
These are shonen characters, physical pain is just a minor thing to these guys.

No I understand that. But are you saying getting shit on by your rival and then having to beg him to train you doesnt cause emotional issues?

Not to mention the fact his best childhood friend and rival died.

Sanji is having it ROUGH for sure, but saying that Zoro hasnt at all is just dumb

Sanji digs his own fucking grave.

Is Team Zolo's Wano adventure happening simultaneously alont Team Luffy's BIG MAM fiasco?

If so, I feel like Oda will spend a lot of time covering that parallel before this arc is over.

Did you miss the time Zoro went through a Holocaust on Thriller Bark, and had to beg Mihaek to train him like a cuck?

It will be like the Zou arc, which was fairly short.

They'll do shit and we'll recap later. That being said Zoros team will do a lot while offscreen, but won't take down Kaido

Sanji did get off easy compared to Zoro on TB

Going off this, it's gonna be physically painful reading a 3rd person account of Zoro's crazy power that only gets used offscreen.

I'm sure we'll see it. We really haven't scratched the surface of his abilities, he hasn't been pushed since the time skip

Is be surprised if he wasn't gear 4 strong at the minimum. Who knows what happens when he opens his eye

>emotional issues
It was a blow to his pride. That was it. And Zoro was fully willing to swallow his pride for Luffy.

I'm not saying that Zoro hasn't suffered. But Sanji's just on a whole other level. Yea, Zoro's friend died. But look at what happened to Sanji when he was a kid? Do you have any idea how much that shit fucks with a kid? And the entire WCI ordeal. First the people that he literally despises threatens to blow up is hands and kill the only family he has in the world. On top of that, he has to lie to all his friends that he loves. To keep everyone safe. I'm sure he would rather be in a Thriller Bark situation that suffer all this. But even worse, he had to try and make Luffy go away but ended up just making him more resolved. Luffy, of all people, is saying that he won't eat unless it's food from Sanji. So now his Captain is starving and getting fucked by Big Mom pirates. So the only ray of hope he had was Pudding. And we all know where that ended. Sanji's literally been fucked every single fucking corner. Every step he tries to take is 3 steps backwards.

I'm not saying this somehow negates the shi tZoro went through. But come on.

But it'll make it all sweeter once he sets things right.

It's evolving Sanji past his one-dimensional gag character status

Will he finally realize to stop lying and falling head over heels for all women? Will he stop being a white knight faggot?

That's what makes this interesting

I do agree that this is interesting. But I doubt that it'll change much. At most, Sanji will be different for there rest the arc. Then he'll go back to being our old Sanji. Like Usopp in Water 7. He won't stop being a White Knight cause he still loves women and he definitely won't start to kick them cause he still loves Zeff.

I just him to say "Fuck off" to Pudding bore the wedding. Or during the wedding. Before she gets a chance to gloat and be a cunt, Sanji should be like "I'm out, fuckers!".

Of course, he'll have solved the handcuffs and Zeff issue by Mr. Prince-ing it up. Luffy and Co. will burst in just as Sanji says some cool one-liner and then in the confusion Capone will make his move. The crew will escape during that.

Maybe.

Nami will take care of pudding user.. she will defend her man

He's perfectly fine when he shows up to save Luffy.

That only leaves Big Mom taking his life span so he's going to die.

>like Usopp after Water 7

What? After that whole ordeal and Sogeking he was majorly changed.

Year of Jinbe's death

WHO ZOROBIN HERE

Is Jinbei a JoJo reference?

We want more SaNa moments Oda.
Hopefully soon when they see each other again

Make her white

I kinda hate to agree with you cause I wish Jinbei's personality brought more to the plate and he's gotta have some gimmick to make him stand out other than him simply being a powerhouse.

Is Ussop x Nami canon?
They held hands for like 5 minutes in this scene.

Usopp knows Nami is Sanji's girl. Notice how he was scared to tell Sanji that he let Nami get captured.
He also told Sanji about the tiger peeking on his girl.

BEST COUPLE AMAZING CHEMISTRY

It feels weird that Usopp is the only Straw Hat with a "legitimate" love interest. I wouldn't be surprised if him and Kaya became a thing after all is said and done.

Nami will do it for him

Luffy x anyone will never happen, unless Oda does a cheese 20-30 years later bullshit.
Zoro x Robin is 100% a product of edgelord Zorofags misunderstanding his character and self-inserting.

Sanji x Nami will also never happen, in unless the impossible .01% chance scenario Sanji gets over his woman complex after Pudding takes a 12 inch shit in his mouth and we get a Thriller Bark wedding crash mirror where Sanji and Nami firmly hug.

Could you imagine how much of a fucking long term payout that would be?

>some weird beanstalk kid tells you funny stories to pass the time
>you're sheltered as fuck so you fall in love despite him being a homeless liar that everyone else barely tolerates
>a bunch of hot wealthy guys flirt with you in the meantime
>he comes back after many years ripped as fuck
>his head alone is worth more than you make in many years as a doctor, which is to say nothing of his cut of One Piece
>probably 2nd or 1st in command of the hundred thousand man Straw Hat fleet, assuming Zoro has fucked off to find more strong swordsman to fight like Mihawk

youtube.com/watch?v=oVXVvlWZw_M

Only autistic nakamatards and waifufags think that.

It's not the dub that's the problem, it's the risk of being a part of an audience that has memers in it.

Not to mention, Film Gold isn't very good. I haven't seen all of the OP films, but of the ones I have, it's only better than Mechanical Soldier and maybe Clockwork Island. It's certainly the worst of the Oda written films. Strong World and Film Z both blow it out of the water.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Tell me about the bird, why does she wear the glasses?

Printscreen'ed your post.
Just for lulz.

I can't wait until she joins the crew

You believe and I'm happy for you

>zoro with old hag robin
Literally kill yours

He will join at the end of this arc alongside with Carrot.

>30 years
>old
Go kill yourself, pedo.

Y E A R O F B R O O K
E
A
R

O
F

B E S T S K E L L Y

R

O

O

K

What is Kaidou's Doriki? I'm guessing 400,000 at least.

because he is one of the straw hats that will die sacrificing himself, so oda knows he wont have to deal with that

he might die but it would have to be an od storng person that takes himeout allso i dont know if fishmen lifespans are longer then humans or the same cuz if there the same he could die of old age

I think Syrup village people (except Kaya, Merry and the 3 kid of course) claim GOD Usopp's wanted poster as fake made by Ninjin, Tamanegi and Piiman.

I wonder if they know where Usopp went.

>Seven Seas

Will he be a Shichibukai?

Show me a more HYPE spread.

Stop with the gay posting please. This is a childrens show

Man one piece is on break so fucking much goddamn. I wish i wasnt caught up tbqh

is there a chapter this week?

its marketed to teenagers in japan and 4kids would dub death note if thay thought thay could kiddie it up for american viewers

What do you think?

Stop with the gay posting kudasai.

No, we got it earlier last week, because of Japanese holiday, Weekly Shonen Jump will be released tomorrow insted of next Monday.

im still wondering, was this really neccessary?. its a powerful scene but the mans allready in a shitty place but this scene was just brutal to see.

stop being a consertive that want to shelter the kiddies u should want to crupt then weabo btw japans couture sucks i olny like there art

What's so brutal about Sanji getting cucked? Happens all the time.

I think this was made to justify a change in Sanji's way of thinking about woman, maybe some character development other than a walking joke.

Pudding is a good girl.
The prove is Violet.

Pudding cried before Sanji, and if she liead and is an evil, then Sanji would notice it.