pscp.tv/w/1mrGmZepQAVJy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5F122mqirE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

like the American flags

youtube.com/watch?v=y5F122mqirE

first for smash the reds

I still don't know who this Spencer guy is.

everyone knows that the richard spencer meme is retarded. when i was ten i voted for anti-segregation laws and my dad beat my ass with a belt for looking at white people so i stole his stash of heroin and shoved it up my ass faggot fuck you

>WE NEED TO DESTROY IMPERIALISM AND CAPITALISM

This is dumb already

>nationalist give intelligent logical speeches
>leftists just scream the same slogan over and over again

what did they mean this

He's a homosexual CIA or FBI agent. I can't remember which.

>oy vey goyim pls dont hurt my capitalist system

HAHAHAHAHH

BUMP

pic related is the opposition

> "Capitalism will go into the dustbin of history"

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS????

>OYYY VEEY WE NEED COMMUNISM NOW!!!!

>hurr da nahzees don't logic

Spencer looking like a fucking pimp

>PLEASE PAY THE LOAN INTEREST GOY

laughing at capitalist stooges

>implying there isn't a third position

Why are leftists counter protesting this? This is the perfect opportunity for them to go on about how we live in a patriarchal society and let men kill women.

Soros already cut his funding, so expect them to be even less irrelevant from now on.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

iPhones are pretty gay when compared to total Aryan victory.

>GIVE ME YOUR WEALTH GOY

There is no third position you kike

if only they'd instigate violence

0:21 my sides

He should fart in that megaphone

Jews love capitalism and communism, it's part of the kosher sandwich of materialism. Jews hate the third position. This is how I know you aren't one of us

SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Do not follow the pied piper.

The "third position" is just communism with edgy branding.

capitalism is a jew shitting in your daughters mouth all day

Fuck off kike. Spam your shit elsewhere. This is about a rally, not Spencer.

So, Capitalism is a bad thing. Got it, Spencer.

communism is a jew starving your daughter and throwing you into a pit to die

>>Larp flag
>>Opinion discarded

Spencer is pro-kike, and you're just a faggot.

Jesus I really wish this faggot would off himself or something. He's done more to delegitamize ethnocentrism in the last five years than liberals have in the last fifty.

He's CIA.

>shouting "Take a Shower"

kek

ok, kike

A lisping soyboy and a kike are the poster boys of white nationalism. How Jimpacted.

>capitalism is a good thing
>because uhhhhh

lol how are your wages doing cupcake? are they scaling with the dow jones?

It matters a whole lot more that a country is homogeneous than whether they set their economy up like Germany or the US.

Moarpheus? More like Borepheus!!!

he's the perfect example of the 56% with his beady mongoloid eyes and his bloated mess of a body

what a fat disgusting piece of garbage

>"ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE"
>"ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE"

CIA trying their hardest to smear Sup Forums memes. I love it. Pet Nazis.

You're fucking retarded if you believe that

>its the same anit- Richard Spencer talking points

I wonder (((who))) is behind this

Moarphaggeus

>no flag

Every time.

Gb2 8ch, nigger.

You're literally fucking retarded. It would take a really special person to look at a single one of the tens of infographics that get posted in Spencer or TRS threads and be convinced. Conspiritards need to jump off a fucking cliff.

>>I exposed Spencer's kikery but I'm the kike.

On a scale of dumb to stupid, how retarded are you?

Any YouTube links?

Because leftists have a primal urge to counter-protest anything that isn't officially sanctioned by their puppetmasters, they'll fucking disrupt an anti-whaling protest if the higher ups told them to.

>Spencer and Enoch announce the rally only one day in advance
>Only announce it over twitter

For what purpose? They may as well just have organized a flash rally like they did earlier, since that would have caught lefties by surprise. Now they've guaranteed opposition is going to come out and fight them and possibly impede their goals. It's just shitty planning and organization.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: these people are fucking morons and fundamentally not serious people when it comes to organization and mobilization. The point of this rally isn't to demand justice for Kate Steinle, it's to stroke Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch's already bloated egos.

We’ve explained the 4d chess before, you were there for that. Check the archive, you posted the same images you can find it again.

Who? Spencer looks great.

>I've said it before and I'll say it again: these people are fucking morons and fundamentally not serious people when it comes to organization and mobilization. The point of this rally isn't to demand justice for Kate Steinle, it's to stroke Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch's already bloated egos.
t. sperg sitting behind his computer doing literally nothing

>Gateway Pundit

Can you find a paper that has a better track record and isn't known to be suckered in by disinfo and false flags?

you worship this fat faggot

it's ok though now that he's prancing around with that fag spencer he's totally hardcore

YOU ARE A MORON AND A FAGGOT
>whatcha doin there rabbi

>pied piper
Since he doesn't actually lead anything, it's impossible to follow him, isn't it?

Anyone with half a fucking brain realizes the non-violent doers, the people who do things that are not stupid or destructive (Spencer, Damigo, Heimbach), are the only ones ever criticized with this kind of vituperation.

THE 8CHAIM AUTISTS HAVE ARRIVED IN THIS THREAD

Guys in your ilk shat on Dr. Pierce back in the day too when he put you in your place. Guys like you literally killed Rockwell. Fucking neck yourself.

>>capitalism is a good thing
>>because uhhhhh

Yeah:

1) Took the entire Eastern bloc of Europe out of poverty.
2) Took them out of the HIGHEST infant mortality rates worldwide other than AFRICA
3) Made HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of business owners in one decade after the fall of Communism in the 1990s, in the Eastern Bloc and Asia.
4) Literally took HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS out of poverty in China, India.
5) Advanced Medicine, art, science...in a way COMMUNISM could never have done
6) Saved hundreds of Millions from sickness, early death, disability, infant death, and PANDEMICS from poverty and lower standards of living.
7) Increased the GDP of more than a THIRD of all nations on Earth.

BUT YES user....TELL ME ABOUT HOW "MUH CAPITALISM SUCKS"

All you do is criticize and critique. It’s almost like it’s your culture...

I don't see you on the streets fighting for white rights.

I am banned.

this fat kike fucking queer

Kike Enoch is a Jew married to an ultraleftist Jew, and Spencer is a prissy faggot who would be flying if he were any lighter in his loafers.

This is literal kike shit.

he's not white

THE 8CHAIM AUTISTS HAVE ARRIVED IN THIS THREAD

Remember to hide antifa/autists from 8chaim.

Your criticism of Spencer and Enoch would have more weight if you didn't associate it with the running out of one of the most successful, intelligent, legitimate guys in the entire scene over the most trival bullshit possible.

The counter protesters are a good thing. They bring attention and show these commie fucks are against justice for white victims.

>stormtroopers of capitalism
I fucking hate NazBols. They can't comprehend the exchange of compensation for work done over their feefees.
They were probably former commies who didn't like the cuck image they had and thought being more edgy would make them look cooler.
Still only in it for the constant social feedback they require though.

8Chaim fuck off.

that was it?

Oy vey
>Shut
>It
>Down

Until you post pics of yourself I'm going to assume you're a fatter NEET currently eating mommies tendies.

People shilling for or against Spencer dont understand that I dont give a shit what their opinion is. Free speach and such.

D chess
He's literally grandstanding to piss in the well of white nationalism for MSM to attack.

OPTICS, NIGGER! How fucking new are you?!

Spencer is on public record supporting Jew Marxism.

deep

Thats what it felt like

Why are you posting in this thread?

Do you earnestly believe that image proves Spencer is CIA? Seriously?

'Spencer is controlled opposition' faggots btfo, your working for (((them)))

Will this trigger a race war?

Bump for my boy RS

Well I'm not a WN, so honestly there's not much for me to do IRL. I try to educate people and get my acquaintances reading Moldbug and I'll shill Jacobite articles IRL to a lot of people. Beyond that it's mostly just community-building, self-improvement, and being the kind of person I want to see more of in the world.

I can't help but cringe with all of these dumb chants I've seen
"Russia is our friend"... that was at the Chancellorsville flashmob

Why are Heimbach, Spencer, and Enoch always countersignalling capitalism? What exactly do they want? Do they ever even say? White communism?

All of the talk of ending the capitalism system.

i'm the beady eyed mongoloid on the right

if i fuck a jewess will you give me shekels to be your leader?

If Spencer taught me one thing, it's that real white nationalists exclusively wear blazers.

>Spencer is on public record supporting Jew Marxism.

No, this is your 8chaim autism.

We literally designed an entire fucking website for you autists to circlejerk eachother in. Go back there now, you monstrous NEET.

8chaim at it again. You actually tried to meme Tony Hovater as a secret jew for taking a picture with Kushner. Your mods are leftypol trash. And notice how you don’t deny it? And you’ll have the gall to go ‘no brother wars’. Fuck off to your circlejerk.

When are you going to post that picture of Spencer, his wife, and Laura Bush?

I would literally donate money to Spencer, but his "Muh Capitalism is the ebil" schtick is fucking retarded.

Reminder that Spencer's wife supports an explicitly anti-white Eurasianist.

I shit post anything that comes to mind.
Also watching the rally

Are you one of kantbots boys?

Fuck off 8chaim, we’re not taking the baits.

that was short is it over?

like 10 people protest