Hello Sup Forums, do you consider Chechens white and if not, why?

Hello Sup Forums, do you consider Chechens white and if not, why?

Also refrain from Slavs are not white memes ty.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a reason slavs are called snow niggers. Pretty sure I've seen a bunch of videos of Chechens cutting Russians' heads off and torturing them too, so you people aren't much better than spics and sand niggers.

These people you speak of are terrorists and savages, a lot are like Kadyrov. Not an enemy of Russia and Russians but a friend of them.

There's something foreign in their faces. Something evil. Makes me uncomfortable.

>the people you speak of are terrorists and savages
>checks flag

Glad we got an expert here

A small number of Chechens could be considered white, their president being an example of this. But they're rapidly eradicating the white phenotypes from their gene pool by mixing with rest of the arab and turkic looking Chechens.

>Pic related
Pretty sure those are the two german twins who went to fight for ISIS.

Chechens aint slavs

It is sad.

And I wouldn't know if they are! But I have seen Chechens looking very much alike!

White but not the same as northwest Europeans. We have similar roots and similar histories, but that doesn't mean we should mix.

No, they are Muslims.

Chechens are white. Chechen Muslims have the wrong faith

Must be the cuck in you feeling insecure when he sees alphas

What faith is better? Cuckstianity?

Unironically Esoteric Hitlerism

A lot of Chechens would agree, a fair bit are converting to Eastern Orthodoxy.

If you think that all of Christianity is the same you're wrong, if you think they are cucks you are also wrong, perhaps you're just mislead and misinformed. Can not blame you for being such.

>the only uncucked whites in the world
>wrong faith

No.

>Shilling for Islam
>Forgetting about V4 countries
Die in a fire

>every white Christian group in the world is cucked to some extent or another
>the only group of uncucked whites *coincidentally* happen to be Muslim rather than Christian
>guise, we should convert them to Christianity like all other cucked whites lolz, it's the best!!!

What are you smoking?

I personally would say that the Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox Churches aren't cucked, they fight on under the boot of oppression.

Slavs, Finns, Spaniards! There are plenty of Europeans that aren't the corrupted internet definition of "cuckold"

> (OP)
>There's a reason slavs are called snow niggers. Pretty sure I've seen a bunch of videos of Chechens cutting Russians' heads off and torturing them too, so you people aren't much better than spics and sand niggers.

I do not want anyone to convert, I am just saying that they are. I am however pleasantly suprised you consider Chechens white.

What is your point faggot? They are cucked as well, which white countries are sending homos to concentration camps and preserving traditional culture? It's literally only Chechens who have managed to do that.

I mean it's pretty bloody obvious that when you worship a cucked Jew who taught people to turn the other cheek and spread your ass for shitskin dick, that you will be a cuck yourself. No?

Nigger shut the fuck up, Christianity is Jewish scheme worshipping the kikes and calling them the chosen people meanwhile Islam calls them what they are and wants them eradicated
Israel literally wouldn't exist if it wasn't for cuckstians

Also no fucking fair bit of Chechens is converting anywhere, it's the opposite Chechens are becoming more religious Muslims

t. Achmed

It's Mohammed you dirty spic

The only people who wouldn't consider Chechens white are divide and conquer non-white shills or Christcuck LARPers who are buttblasted at Muslims. Although many Christcucks on these board are spics or shitskins of some variety so go figure.

I'm a Pagan so I absolutely consider Chechens as white. It's your race that matters.

Pic related was based. Kadyrov is Kremlin's puppet.

Bow before the masterrace

The fact that they remain cucked by islam all this time later means they're obviously defective untermensch. Whether they're hot as fuck or not

Tsk tsk, Muslim is not the same as Islamist.

>cucked by islam

The last time I checked it was your shithole overrun by shitskins and polacks

Race and Ideology pea brain. If you valued your faggot paganism you would be against all religions. But no, you are getting wet for an ideology that would see you driven out as an infidel.

>Muslims
>white

Islam is the white man's religion

They are Islamic pieces of shit. Anything to do with Islam gets a fucking zero. Worst than poarch monkeys. I hope Putin cancels their air contract. I hope Putin makes th carry water for Russians.

Yes. whites who happen to, be muslims

I value any ideology that would see White Men become Men again and preserve our societies, eradicate degeneracy and make being White a thing of pride.

If Chechens being Muslim is what helps them preserve their race, then absolutely I am for them being Muslim. If some Christian group could be like the Chechens, then I would also support Christianity. But there is no such group. The best we get are Jew-worshipping Evangelicals who tell you to spread your asscheeks for your Black Christian brothers.

No they're garbage trash sand-nigger sacks of shit that are as backwards as ISIS.

Fuck Chechnya.

Not to mention babykillers:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

Eat pork shit,moohammy. No one likes moooslims. Go away. Leave Russians alone. Slav gypsies at best with the worst religion on the plant

religion isn't a race though;

>The fact that they remain cucked by islam all this time later means they're obviously defective untermensch.

>muh beslan poor ruskies dindu nuffin

Fuck off faggot, Russians got a taste of their own medicine and deserved far more and worse
Also it was Russian special forces that killed the children not the Chechens, just like they gassed the theatre in Moscow

I consider them white, but not the same as european

Not an argument, coming from the German caliphate.

No, only Anglos are white.