Picture a 9-11 year old child

That is your kid, right there. He/she shares your blood and is a normal kid, just like any other. Would you let them browse Sup Forums?

Of course not, though I would be dissapointed if he didn't secretly do it anyways

I would call him a literal newfag and then I would go fuck his mother.

I'll let my kid use the internet when he can write his own tcp/ip stack

this

This. I wouldn't want him becoming a faggot, but this site edged me up in highschool and made me not become a normie.

Hopefully statute of limitations has ran out on being an underage fag back then.

Checked. Would be hard to learn to write that without internet.

Eh. If he's old enough to have found out about it, he's old enough to read it. I wouldn't introduce it to him though, of course.

>9-11

NINE ELEVEN!

NEVER FORGET!

I was browsing Sup Forums at 11 anyways.
Then again, I was also diddled at 8, so no, I wouldn't.
But honestly, who the fuck wants kids in today's climate? I'd be better off telling whatever whore I somehow knocked up to get an abortion.

Checked.

I have a daughter, so when she turns 9/11 nigger hate threads only.

This. Then I'd drink all his mountain dew and whip his ass in video games after. Better git gud if youre gonna be my son.

>jewed into no kids meme.

the internet was built for and by adult straight white males if you are not you will be chased out by any memes necessary

This

This, he wouldn't even speak English at that age though.

LMSOOOOOOO (Laughing my socks off)

No, this site is not meant for anyone that is under the age of 18. There is a lot of nudity and profanity here that I don't want my child to absorb and spit out one day in public.

>implying the main demographic isn't 9-11 year olds here

I know from the hookup threads on Sup Forums

Oh please, I was absorbing this shit throughout most of middle school and all of high school, never spouted any of this shit in real life.
But that was back in 2008-2012, when Sup Forums wasn't nearly as widespread and popular as it is now.

You have to be 18 to post here kid

I started using Sup Forums when I was about 13. Well over a decade ago. My dad and step mom found my meme collection and other than some weird animu and one pic of the pope saying "Nigger please" there really wasn't anything that bad. They chalked it up to typical boy behavior.
I would kinda hope my children would be drawn here as opposed to Reddit tbqh. Reddit and the type of people who use it have always been our little bitch.

Ayyyy

Fuck no, not at that age. He's got to cut his teeth on whatever is his generation's equivalent of newgrounds first. I honestly think mild preexposure to extreme shit on the internet while still being in a less "progressive" mind set than what is considered "normal" today is what separates the men from the boys on here.

We will browse together and kek at all the faggots and shills.
If he blurts it in public the punishment will only be public followed by the private talk about why the cucked public looks down so much upon that type of talk followed by some ice cream or something.
Then we will kek about all the prude cucked faggots who self censor and bend over backwards for the

Sounds good to me.

No, Sup Forums is not a kids board. What is the meaning of your question?

Congrats. Doesn't mean it is still not toxic to a child's mind. It hasn't fully developed yet.

yes, then id report him for underage b&

No. I would forbid it. They way I would be sure he/she would do it.