Americans, explain yourselves right now

Americans, explain yourselves right now

Not our fault you don't understand the reality of what actually goes on.

why pay someone for not working? If they knew they were having a child they should save up for it

Oh I understand my retarded friend

If you did you would not have made this retarded thread.

most jobs will give you some days off paid
its just not forced upon them by the government

though almost a month off paid a year would be awesome

This is what an inflated labor force looks like and is what happens when you bring in 2 million shitskins per year for the last 50 years.

The idea is that you need time for recreation to be a efficient and happy worker bee. Not working means saving up energy to work better.

Even a fucking leaf gets reality, why don't you euro faggot?

>look, the cucked nation is fine with it
>treating Canada as a role model

Shouldn't you be sucking your bosses dick right now

Why are you still refusing to get it?

It has already been explained to you.

If you hire onto a company that does not allow unpaid leave, that's your fucking problem m8.
You're a fucking adult if you want paid time off, negotiate it as part of your work contract. God knows I did

>Americans get the least paid vacation time in the world, research of developed nations has revealed.

>While employees in other countries enjoy as many as 40 days off a year, U.S. workers are legally entitled to no paid vacation, although many get 10 days of national holidays, the studies found.

>10 days
>Not even guaranteed
>mfw

Just because the government doesn't mandate something doesn't mean that it doesn't happen, retard. Even the shittiest jobs have 2 weeks of leave and 2 weeks of sick days

>if you want paid time off, negotiate it as part of your work contract
Americans:
-I don't want nanny state.
-Why doesn't the government legislate time off.

>the only way something happens is if it is mandated by a federal government
keep going, your nose hasn't quite hit your PM's pubes yet

We'll put it as simply as humanly possible:
There is no reason to think that the government should tell you how many unpaid days you get off. We do not believe in the government telling businesses that they HAVE to do anything. As a result, companies give paid time off through their own volition and only companies which work minimum wage or companies with bad business practices don't give paid time off. Further, we have more individual liberty which specifically allows us to outright say "This is what we want. Let's negotiate"
Something most europoors don't have.

>>Americans get the least paid vacation time in the world,

That is not true, it has been explained, why don't you answer questions that are asked?

Fuck your bait.

No americans in this thread are saying the latter

The vast majority of us don't WANT the government to legislate time off.
We don't want a nanny state either.

He will simply ignore it being explained to him again.

He's a globalist shill, I guess I'm not too surprised. I mean, for fucks sakes, he actually, and probably unironically, has the EU flag on as if that dreadful assortment of tyrants is any good.
Hey Europoor, don't you have something better to do? Like getting butthurt at Poland and Romania for saying "Fuck you" to the EU for not letting the shitskins in?

>specifically allows us to outright say "This is what we want. Let's negotiate"
Why do you think Europeans cant

>A new study released Tuesday, Raising the Global Floor, examines workers' rights across 190 nations worldwide and finds that the U.S. lags behind nearly all other countries. The U.S. does not guarantee paid sick leave or annual leave, paid parental leave, paid time off to care for sick children or even one day of rest per week.

See how thick this fuck is?

Yet they insist they are smarter and more educated.

Why spend time with your family when you can slave for your Jewish overlord?

>The vast majority of us
True for 70% of White men,
10% of women,
1% of colored people.

>ITT 2 buttblasted Americucks

Serious question:
Is your head up your ass for the warmth?
We don't want the government to tell us how much time we get off or what circumstances warrant time off.

I swear it's like we found an IRL NPC.

Hey have you seen Amerigeddon?

> Rest of the world is lazy fucks
> explain yourself America

>goodest goyim

>nah senpai we don't want time off, Mr. Shekelberg has to buy a new ferrari

That's why all but the most shit tier retail and fast food jobs (which tend to be mostly part time anyway) in the US voluntarily offer paid leave to attract and retain talent.

I get like 4 weeks paid leave a year between vacation time and holidays despite there being no saying my employer has to offer this.

>Being this stupid.
I want my question answered: Is your head up your ass for the warmth?

The only way this happens is if you work at McDonald's. Even then their managers get sick time, vacation and pto.

>Americans get the least paid vacation time in the world

Hardly. I get 12 holidays, 20 days vacation, and another 8 days sick time.

I'm off practically an entire month, and if I don't use the sick time, I get paid for an extra 8 days I didn't work on the 1st of Jan.
And no one had to be threatened with jail for me to get it.

WE GET TIME OFF YOU RETARD. SOMETHING DOES NOT REQUIRE GOVERNMENT MANDATE TO OCCUR

You are the retard, they have a free market that guarantees them paid leave you fucking EU commie.

wouldn't this be a pretty good way to subsidize the birth rate of working people?

Just another aspect of life where we don't need the government up our asses on. Companies do just fine in what they give employees, and if you don't like it you can move to a new job. My place starts at 19 paid days off and we get 9 holidays paid off and we are in no way unique or over the top in this. But go ahead and question us as we continue to rule the world, while you have your government force companies to give you a day off.

70% of full time jobs have access to paid leave.
>We do not believe in the government telling businesses that they HAVE to do anything

That's wrong. What is mandatory paid overtime, paid breaks and lunchs, and safety and certification requirements?