Do you see any borders? Well, i dont...

Do you see any borders? Well, i dont. There is only one world and one human race and everyone is free to live wherever they want.

Other urls found in this thread:

thingvellir.is/nature/continental-drift.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, if that's the case....gimme your address I'm moving into your house tomorrow.

What's your address? I wanna live there.
Have some sage

Yes, Tectonic plates, you can go see them for yourself.

thingvellir.is/nature/continental-drift.aspx

>Do you see any borders?

I certainly don't see any borders around Israel... if that's what you mean.

I hope you don't lock your house either.

deserts, oceans, mountains all make natural borders and still are borders to this day.

People used to not have to lock their houses before we let in third world Niggers, Arabs and Eastern European thieves.

of course not

We also only locked door for a night or if we went somewhere. But we lived in a small town.

oh is hans keep it up be a good goy you are gonna make me cum

How much paint would it take to draw big enough lines on the earth to shut OP up?

oy vey BAIT!

i can see the outline of my country in the form of mountain borders, get fucked mehmed

OP absolutely devastated

Do you see any people with wings? No? We shouldn't be able to fly.

trapped on erf togever

i gonna bring some homeless people to live in your house then

What has "borders" given us?

Zoom in a little closer, retard, you'll see plenty.

Heil hitler.

>151888848
Property, something your scrub, basement dwelling beta as probably doesn't have.

The only true problem with this is the plates...

There are clear divisions in the world and if you had your teeth and DNA analysed you will find differences in melonin, ancestry, allergies, diet and evolution of the digestive system, future preparations, traditions(or shall we say things that have "always worked here") and finally kerotine strength.

InterBreeding will eventually breed out the weaker genes - those with allergens or inabilty to digest particular proteins/fats/minerals.
This will remove the 'diversity' of human life.

So the question is;
Do you want diversity and separation?
Or do you want melting pool resulting in whites everywhere?

Because interbreeding of different melonin will result in the lightening of skin as its is evolutionarily better at cooling/keeping warm then darker skin (literally the scientific concept of clothes and colour).

i don't see humans on that pic either but that doesn't mean they don't exist

Fpbp

So why dont you just drop the pretenses and let all the niggers in your asshole where you want them

Because "people" were poor as shit. Jokes on you, locks are purely european invention and guess why.

I don't either, Europe should own it all, ee need open borders.

Open the borders of Israel, Mexico and every country in the world.

Humans are above nature. Get over it faggot.

really wheres my free passport around the world. Your statement is bullshit and freedom to live anywhere is defined by money and you know it, suck on this

Only Europe and European countries provides housing and welfare to.immigrants.

>do you see any laws? No, everyone is innocent and stealing and rape should be free for everyone

Slide thread, saged

There's one round my country, fritz.

where be the kfc at?

you must be retarded

Just look at the view. There's not much difference between those countries from up here.

Yes i do theres an ocean

>guess why
Because niggers didn’t even come up with the wheel.

We're still apes though.
Once there isn't enough food you're not gonna share, you will take it from those weaker and dumber than you.

Mountains, sea's desert's and river's are natural borders.

SAGE

>FIRE AWAY COWARD
>C'MOOOOOOOOON

>Makes thread for the purpose of jewing
Fuck you kike. You and your agenda.