Is France over?

French women told they're no longer allowed to enter cafes, shops or to go out. Muslims clearly run these places now.

youtu.be/0krbhge-ToI

How could the french people allow it to get this bad? It's over for them isn't it?

Reconquista when

Where are the liberals at with their pussy hats for these women?

As someone who frequents /r9k/ I'm glad to see roasties getting BTFO.

Feminists deserve this.

We need sharia law NOW!

I dare you to say women asked for this

It's easy to think the west is being cucked by leftifts and strangers, while reality is much funnier.

The truth is that this muslims are going to be cucked just like the rest of us. Do not worry about that.

This. The collapse of the west is too big to stop, the only thing we can do is enjoy the downfall and destruction of our enemies.

>MEN
>MEN
>MEN
Did they mention ''muslims'' a single time?

I seriously consider a shariah state better than the degenerate clusterfuck we have now. I've seen too much shit.

I'll seriously enjoy all the free strong independent women like pic being stonned or sold into slavery. They have brought it upon themselves.

I'm very islamophobic, but I must agree. Islam is becoming less of an enemy as time passes.

How do you tell someone you love that they are destroying themselves

/r9k/ needs to be purged before the war starts, or it will betray the West.

What war you fucking idiot? Have you left home and spoken to people recently?

I'm saying that because I leave home
Spain is 20 years behind, not your fault

I hope this happens in Seattle. I can't wait for all the strong independant womyn to hijab up.

Where do you live? And what makes you think people there are willing to fight?

>Implying that keeping women out of public places is a bad thing

Cuck.

Looks Hindu to me. :)

The French are psychotic, but they're not stupid. They will fix this in a really bloody/disgusting way as is their nature. Love you Frenchbros.

I enjoy every article about migrants raping western women. They deserve it a thousand fold and so their offspring. I couldn't care less if their sons get bullied and beaten at school and their daughters get raped by STD infected migrants.

Cool. Why is it bad?

They mentioned islam a few times but not mudslimes specifically

Modern west deserves to be destroyed.

This guy gets it, unfortunately.

Who's side are you on boy?