JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo

>We are all the slaves of Fate, this cannot be changed. I don't know who they are, but the path they will take will be arduous, and some may even die! However [...], maybe this arduous path they will take will have significance. Maybe, for some of them, their suffering...will be the beginning of hope.

Why was Golden Wind so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44UeEXYNnOk
youtu.be/6_iLFyYGXls
youtu.be/UV1ZixTZ2Yo
imgur.com/a/nVHki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the peak of battle shonen tbqh.

doppio gets me uppio

best boy

>Why was Golden Wind so good?

It had some really good fights but the story itself was a complete clusterfuck, like zombie bruno being a thing for no reason until Araki decided to explain it in Rolling Stone, like he forgot to put it in the story or something.

Because Araki actually knew how he wanted it to end when he started it, although his lack of planning meant he couldn't find anywhere suitable to fit the flashback in so it just feels tacked on st the end despite showing us why Bruno did what he did. He did the same with Stone Ocean but was too subtle about it and also rushed the ending because there wasn't enough content to stretch it out to another volume.

Buccellati has to be one of the best characters Araki has ever created. I hope Sasuke comes back to voice him for the anime.

I wonder how much of Araki's depression at the time influenced its writing
I remember reading in a post-scriptum that he couldn't go through with Fugo betraying the gang and wrote it out

I thought having an ongoing mystery about why Bruno is alive was a great idea.

How did the zombie Bruno thing work? I can't seem to remember.

Gold Experience unconciously gave him enough "life" to bypass his death for a short time.

So how do you guys want David to handle Fugo in the Part 5 adaption?
>Leave it just as it is
>Just a short scene show where Fugo is at the end of the anime
>Make PHF an OVA
>Go original and let Fugo got killed by bossu after the rest of gang left on the boat or something

Anyone would be depressed after killing the best character off. Depression is a slow kira

Was that explained in Rolling Stones? Fuck I have bad memory

It only makes sense for the side of JUSTICE to use hats then.

They will shove the entirety of the Golden Heart Golden Ring novel after the Mystery of King Crimson. Or leave it as it is.

I want David to go for the OVA route.
Adapt the entirety of Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai, Dead Man's Questions and ALL THE LIGHT NOVELS.

I really like the meta admission that PH couldn't be written around, so I hope they keep it as is. Part of the appeal of JoJo to me is seeing the progression Araki goes through mixing and matching new types of powers.

>Just a short scene show where Fugo is at the end of the anime

This or keep it as is. I really hope David puts Rolling Stone right after Gio kills Polpo because that is where it belongs, not at the end.

It kinda spoils everybody who dies

I'll go with 2 and if it's possible 3

Makes me wonder what are they going to do with 6 and handle were was Josuke and Giorno

Maybe, but at the end it feels like a poorly made explanation for something that didnt make sense even by the bizarre standards of JoJo.

Who knows though, it could have been the translation that butchered VA for me and the anime subs will fix it or something.

Just make it so the stone displays the faces, but the faces aren't clear enough to make out who is who. Being forwarned that someone will definitely die, not knowing who will die is also a kind of suspense.

>announced Rohan OVA only available if you buy all the BDs
>this goes for any other OVAs they make as well

David gotta earn those shekels somehow

I just finished Part 5 and must say it's fantastic.

I dunno
They'll probably do something
They've been taking a lot of liberties with the anime overall, specially Part 4

>I want power! I will rule over the gang, and I will kill anyone who gets in the way of my dream!

What did Giorno mean by this?

What Jojo do you think would be the best dancer, and best style of dance?

Any other non-Jojos as well

Stroheim
The robot

Gappy makes me happy

>Make PHF an OVA
This, or a stinger scene that nods towards PHF.

Speaking of part 5

youtube.com/watch?v=44UeEXYNnOk

This is probably old news, but I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

>I hope David explicitly spoils the deaths of Abbacchio, Narancia and Buccellati
>I hope David explicitly spoils the reveal of the Sex Pistols
No

Leave it as-is. Fugo didn't accompany the others and was never seen in the story again, it was an appropriate ending for him and made the others choosing to go with Buccellati more meaningful.

And don't adapt PHF either, it's as canon as Jorge Joestar. Not to mention how it fucks up every character but Fugo.

Josuke was playing this, got fustrated, attacked the cartridge, and then fixed it, then this ensued.

Balding Bruno aside:

>JoJoboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboOoOOOOoOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

>nononononononono
?

It's actually a "no".

What happens when you play a bugged copy of the game.

>Joseph's mentor becomes Ppeli Ppeli
>Lisa Lisa becomes the Ultimate Lifeform
>9ra 9kage

It's complete nonsense, yet some bits fit so well it almost seems intentional.

why the fuck can't anyone pronounce vento aureo correctly

it's ow-reo, not aw-reo

because they're american
I, for one, can pronounce it perfectly.

because the they can't bother to how learn to pronounce it right

Where can I read all parts of jojo online and where can I buy display/collectible level prints of the manga?

there's a couple of guys reading part 5 on youtube and their pronunciations kill me

literally just go to google translate and set it to italian, plug in the name, and hit the speech button

i like to suffer so it link to me

youtu.be/6_iLFyYGXls
youtu.be/UV1ZixTZ2Yo

>the infinite muda

Link that
I love cringing at shitty pronunciations

>10 secons in and i'm already dying
holy shit, how do you even pronounce that the way he said?

Why is Dio's kid named jojo? Isn't it only supposed to be the Joestars family with that name/nickname?

Gio Gio

it's jonathan's dick so he still a jojo

Because he's also Jonathan's kid.

You do remember that Dio has Jonathan's body
meaning that Giorno is both Jonathan's and Dios son

Did you forget to read Part 3, user?

I completely forgot about Dio stealing Jonathan's body, I'm retarded. And since I'm already asking stupid questions, why aren't the other sons Dio had named jojo?

Because they are a bunch of losers
Rykiel was cool tho

Because it's not.

>that height
>no way
>google it
yeesh, Giorno's the shortest JoJo. Even shorter than Jolyne by 2cm.

Why the fuck did Araki choose the mob boss to be the least physically intimidating character? Id honestly rather fight him than Johnny based on looks alone.

>>Make PHF an OVA
Give me this or give me death

anyone have this panel in color?

Does anybody have the scene of Kira getting BtD with Killer Queen's image flashing over his own as a webm?
That was easily one of the coolest additions to the anime ever.

how does araki explain how using tusk uncripples johnny

is he constantly spinning his spine?

y not right?

Wasnt that Jesus magic?
Honestly I wish he stayed crippled

Rykiel was a faggot who couldn't even drive without shitting himself.
Also his outfit is the single worst thing I've ever seen next to Fugo's cheese suit.

another great moment, but i meant when the arrow is in his arm and he's twitching

this one?

>Ventoro Oro

i think it wouldve been a nice touch if kira had slit pupils for the finale

>0:07
Are his pupils supposed to be a clock?

>The colored VA scans won't get translated in my lifetime
Some of the action scenes are fucking incomprehensible in B&W.

He sorta has it in the finale if you mean like this

which could be a reference to this and/or stylistic choice

Woah.

sorry

the eye detail is also in his one shot if you want to go that far, like for displaying some emotions with black eyes

and Pucci does it too
Its like Johnny/Gappy with the flames in their eyes or distinguishing Diavolo from Bruno by looking into the eyes in the finale
The concept isn't new, but it's still a nice detail

yes, thank you so much

>Its like Johnny/Gappy with the flames in their eyes
imgur.com/a/nVHki

no worries man
thanks

I like Joseph, Both old and young.

That is all.

yeah, i didn't really start paying attention to the eyes that much until someone pointed out the Diavolo/Bruno eyes in the part 5 finale
I don't know how far this sort of thing goes, if it goes all the way back to part 1 or no

Pretty sure just about everyone does, it's mostly contrarianism that's led to the backlash against him.

Does this shit have good scanlations yet? I never read it.

What if Kars get back to Earth

that might be going too far
>Gappy's eyes start morphing under extreme stress/emotion

unless he develops a stand he will get fucked in myriad of ways

Ultimate Kars' self-healing powers are probably faster than Crazy Diamond's so I don't see losing to any stand user that isn't Jotaro or Giorno.

Made perfect sense in Italian. It felt a little tacked on but very obviously meant to come after the Mystery of King Crimson. It feels like Araki always had it planned for the story but he didn't plan where to put it except near the end, but because of that lack of planning and just expecting things to fall into place an appropriate time never really came up so he just decided to put it at the end. Having read a proper translation I can tell you, it does NOT belong near the beginning, but it still feels out of place where it is even though it's crucial to Buccellati's character arc and the themes coming together.

He would be just like Angelo since he's a rock floating in space
unless he melts when going through the atmosphere

Killer Queen could fuck him up.

any stand like heaven's door can buttfuck him in myriad of ways

He never wanted power for power's sake, he wanted it so he could minimise abuse of power since if he's in charge then there's less risk of someone worse coming in and fucking up Naples further. And the only people he killed were the Assassination Team and Diavolo's own assassin's who tried to kill him first.

i feel like people are kind of over exaggerating when they say this
there was really nothing that major in part 4