What's more degenerate marrying and siring children with a mestiza or an asian?

What's more degenerate marrying and siring children with a mestiza or an asian?

Mestiza
pros
>is atleast half white, children will be 75% white
>is catholic
>will stay home and cook food and clean house
cons
>indian genetics
>has giant family with many problems
>will be fat pig by the time she's 35

Asian
pros
>high iq
>will stay fit and skinny until the day she dies
>will hold your child to high standards
cons
>career oriented, doesnt stay at home
>atheist
>child will only be half white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5pYAw6sxn_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a faggot. Sage

Some desperate whites need to take one for the team and breed with the injun hybrids to create castizas, the most beautiful women in the world.

CASTIZO MASTER RACE

If the product is castizas, then pick that

what an american post

idk man, my asian comes from a devout christian family and has massive tits.

rest is true though.

>Some desperate whites need to take one for the team and breed with the injun hybrids to create castizas, the most beautiful women in the world.
>CASTIZO MASTER RACE

Based!

There are no fat castizos no matter how hard you meme

Castizos are the master race

Mestizas turn into literal goblins.

His mother was ugly as fuck though and his dad wasn't very attractive either. The majority of weird asian/white hybrid social outcasts come from families where the man is a loser and can only attract an ugly jungle Asian or Chinese hag. I rarely see a white man with an attractive Asian wife. In fact most of the attractive Asian girls I see are with plain looking Asian men.

why would you want your kid to look like
a mexican subhuman or some gook
look you can fuck woman from other races but having childern with them is just wrong and degenerate
you are literally fucking up your entire bloodline and heritage because of some pussy don't be a nigger

Mestiza is approved, asian is not.

Latinos have hundreds of years of European admixture but more prone to crime and low IQ. East Asians are completely foreign and unrelated to whites but have higher IQs and are much more civilized.

I take the latina

75% offspring vs 50% offspring

only a burger would think there was an option

if you go with the mestiza there's a chance that the filth can be removed later

i do worry about that happening but she's the best girl i've ever met. she's the same age i am(28) and she's thin. the rest of my white exs are all on their way to being whales now.

most i can do is force my kid into shit situations so he learns confidence and self sufficiency. martial arts, hunting, lifting, camping are things i've been thinking of getting him into.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally type the exact opposite of what you meant to tell us goyim, Shlomo?

Both are equally bad and should never be done. However, if there's really no other option, obviously go for the asian.

youtu.be/5pYAw6sxn_Y

>Female
>High IQ
HAHAHAHA

If it ain't white, shoot on sight.

If you can't prevent your offspring from committing crime, you are degenerate.

What the literal fuck?

>career oriented, doesnt stay at home

?????

LMFAO stop you're killing me