Muller is stumping the Trumps

Damn.....Mueller is really starting to live in Trumps Head rent free lmao

Get ready for the incoming impeachment inbreds

>Still not being able to see the 4D chess

By the time this witch hunt ends it will have zero credibility

Impeachment for anything other than direct collusion during the election would result in a civil war

Lol inbred rednecks would get droned everywhere by the military if they want to die on the alter for their retarded Russian installed fake president once the criminal on cheif gets impeached lmao

but I thought everyone in the military was inbred rednecks????

The military would be with Trump

You and every other degenerate will get cleansed

The military would stand by the will of the people, not trump

LOL LITTLE DRUMPFKINS NEED TO HIDE IN THEIR SAFESPACE SO THEY DON'T GET REMINDED HOW RETARDED THEY ARE FOR SUPPORTING DRUMFGPF LOL XD

the people elected trump

Quit spamming this retarded thread over and over. Terrible D&C attempt. Anyone who responds to you either hasn't seen your other threads today, or is just fucking retarded. Hiding thread now goodbye.

Corporations elected trump

They won’t like him after Mueller indictes him for obstruction of justice

There is more delusion here than stolen bikes in my backyard.

>Corporations elected trump
the clinton donor corporations you mean? kek

THE PEOPLE AND MILITARY STAND WITH TRUMP

You've really made a fool of yourself in this thread. I suggest you go away and reflect.

US, Japan and South Korea will attack Pyongyang in less than 12 hrs. Screencap this.

But which is it, OP: a rigged system, or just a double standard?

>Lol inbred rednecks would get droned everywhere by the military i
The same military that's been fighting lightly armed inbred shitskins in Afghanistan for 16 years and counting?

SLIDE THREAD

Not rigged. Not a double standard. HRC knows where the bodies are buried. She has dirt on everyone. She would take down so many people with her that everyone is very afraid to open the can of worms.

Nah, the drones wouldn't know where to go. We will actually be in leftists's homes, exterminating them. This is how civil wars are fought. You kill the supporters of the other side. They are the weak point, wipe them out and their side collapses. The last thing you would ever do is make yourself an easy to find target. You strike your enemy where he is weak, not where he is strong. The upcoming civil war will be fought by patriots against leftists, and the only possible outcome is complete extermination of leftist vermin.

This is how we know you are a faggot limp wristed leftist

Don't underestimate their powerful guns.

Yes, the will of the people who elected Trump. The lamestream media, illegal aliens and niggers are not the people. They aren't Americans, they are a hostile, invading force. And the military's duty is to fight the enemies of the American people. Leftists will be turned into ash piles.

>
It is terrible what the deep state has done to Flynn, he is a good and honest man, who have been financially squezed by McCabe&Co.

An honorable man fighting, but eventually broken by the system.

>Posts pictures of Democrats
>Low IQ leftist detected
>Flag confirms

>being this retarded

Who's gonna operate the drones? Oh yeah southern white military men. Who did they vote for? Oh yeah, Trump.

Literally 99% of all LEOs, Military, and infrastructure personnel support Trump.

And even if American military men were going to drive to work in the morning to operate the drones that will kill their fellow Americans:

> drone operator leaves his house in the morning, gets in his truck, starts the engine to go to base

>Cletus places a .308 bullet through his throat, fired out of his deer hunting rifle as he crouches in a deer blind in a tree a quarter mile away.

>the military does not support Trump
>the will of the people did not elect Trump
>The people, the military, and Trump are not all working together
>All of America is not entirely fed up with inner city dwelling communist troglodytes
D E L U S I O N A L

just the dumbfucks in the regular
infantry.

>for anything other than direct collusion
This is the build-up..actual 4d chess brainlet

get ready for a revolution libshits

300 million guns, get fucking ready, my trigger finger is itching

europoor shitskins everyone

I refuse these are white europeans, post your skin and eye colors you shitskins

>by the military

Trump IS the military. Over 90% of them voted him in.

Your ass is going to get Droned Cletus. Can’t wait to bathe in the blood of redneck retards

Trump is going to fulfill all 4 years and most likely win in 2020

OK NIGGER LOL

>all the fatass Trumpkins ITT with fantasies of defending their draft-dodging daddy figure
you pussies won't do shit