Christmas tree replaced by obvious anal plug

Not only do Jews spread degeneracy in the West.
Now they openly mock us by insulting the ancient European tradition of the pine tree on Christmas.
They do this with government funding too: doesn't cost them a shekel.
The taxpayer pays for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.artnet.com/market/paul-mccarthy-beaten-up-over-butt-plug-sculpture-136129
artnet.com/artists/paul-mccarthy/
artnet.com/artists/paul-mccarthy/peter-paul-skin-sample-JIP9i8WuTkw4ud3vRWB8-A2
artnet.com/artists/paul-mccarthy/tree-plug-inflatable-P5tJ-SDnDck3G6inML_GeQ2
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=IzxkJETW7lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Write down the name on the person responsible

Friendly reminder that the public outrage after the buttplaug was installed convinced no one to remove it.

It was only when 1 man decided, in the night, to destroy it with a knife that it was removed.

Violence ended the degeneracy!

Hell has been mocking them for years with Satan's pitchfork as a Menorah.

Paul McCarthy,
Do not be fooled by the last name. he had it changed like most jews do. He married a jewess and is raising his children jewish.

>no source because this happened about six years ago, and yes,there was a shitstorm as the public roundly denounced it

once again, OP is a faggot

You can't be violent against an object, the perpetrator responsible for the degeneracy is still plotting new things.

This, burning the mayor's house is far more effective.

This "artist" is doing great business selling buttplug art to cities all over the West.
In my city Rotterdam we have a giant santa statue with an even bigger buttplug.
Who is allowing this? How do they keep getting away with this?

If I were to make a patriotic centered statue and try to sell it to the city they would laugh me out of the door.

Satan trips with Santa's but plug

So many people commit suicide never doing 1 last great act.
Even iron pill user allegedly killed himself...in the woods by himself.
What a bunch of cowards.

We need to meme into reality (launch the idea into the Zeitgeist) that committing suicide is bad if you dont do 1 last great act.

This is ongoing, faggot>>

Ever since I was a child I thought like you. Before killing myself I'd kill as much politicians as I could and all the niggers and sandniggers I'd found on my way to killing them.

I still remember that, was funny as hell but really really sad that's what it took to take it down, it should have been taken down immediately

Wtf is his problem? Why the government is helping to build this atrocities?

>what is the artists problem?
All jews have a massive hate for White people and Christians. When they see this it makes them happy.

The crazy thing is: the artist is getting paid for this shit.
He is making money while making fun of an ancient tradition. His art is being placed in city centers where everyone can see them

thats the flag of lebanon

>6 trips
Fuck santa, no pun intended.
Santa is an anti-Christian machination in the first place, designed to deceive children so that their earliest association with God will be in terms of lies. Santa is a gateway construct toward atheism and turning from our Creator.

That is definitely a butt plug.

Dude it was three years ago and someone poped it up

The Christmas tree has always represented the dick of the devil penetrating mankind. That's why the star is on top of it, because allegedly that's the first attempt of the devil to get Jesus killed. I don't even believe in that fairytale, but you should read the bible and educate yourself, because there's nothing christian about a christmas tree and there has never been.

Not all Jews hate white people and not all of the cucks supporting this shit are Jewish, in fact most are not.

Sup Forums is so fixated on ((them)) you fail to see the rampant universality of the cuckoldry in your midst.

Anons destroy it. This is open mockery of Christmas, but deniable enough to mock you for complaining.... Why are normies so blind to the blatant subversion?

Light some thermite on it.

I wonder who could be behind this?

>EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS SLIGHTLY PHALLIC MUST BE A PENIS
>EVERYONE ELSE IS THE DEGENERATE NOT ME FOR SEXUALIZING EVERYTHING

Where the hell is this?

>not all Jews hate white people
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

>>not all of the cucks supporting this shit are Jewish, in fact most are not.

That's where (((you're)) wrong, bucko. Crypto is a subcategory of Jew. We see you.

Not all Jews hate white people and most of the people who hate whites are not Jewish, many are white themselves.

I'm talking about regular run-of-the-mill white cucks who have no connection to Jewry whatsoever. They are a dime a dozen here in Canada.

wait, shouldn't Holland be a philosemitic country? I thought jews accelerated your trade and banking? Aren't you jew lovers like Anglosaxons?

I don't care.

pretty sure they just commissioned a sculpture from him and he was a big enough name and his art is valuable enough that they didn't really ask what it was and that is what was delivered. a lot of people were pretty mad.

This is old-as-fuck "news."

Didn't I see this exactly picture last year or the year before? Pretty sure you're posting it again for (You)'s and to bait responses.

wtf i love jews now

it's a few years old.

this is old. Christ's birth was not in december. was when the sheep go in the stables for the winter. september probably. the greek word for cross is pole. if you cant figure out any of that. or look at this tree. and then see homosexuality then i dont know what to tell you

Fuck Christians, who cares about their retarded dead religion, nothing better than subverting christmas into a generic consumist holiday and openly mocking it with a giant green butt plug, truly glorious.

>designed to deceive children so that their earliest association with God will be in terms of lies
so are we suppose to not allow any kind of entertainment that is fictional based because it is inherently false. i don't know about you but to me that seems incredibly boring for a child.

santa claus means satan's claws. women do bum stuff too. only "grabbem" is sodomy

OP is Dutch and there's no religion there except rapefugee prepping so he's trolling.

The artist is a fucking creep, look at his other """art""":

artnet.com/artists/paul-mccarthy/

He even has a sculpture called Dick Eye.

>look at an extremely simplified christmas tree
>such a degenerate you immediately see a sex toy

>The Christmas tree has always represented the dick of the devil penetrating mankind.

Wtf are you on about?

>mccarthy
any relation to tara? don't forget she has jewish blood too

artnet.com/artists/paul-mccarthy/peter-paul-skin-sample-JIP9i8WuTkw4ud3vRWB8-A2

Finally found a buttplug that is big enough to fit your humongous boipussy?

why are we not tearing these down

The artist intended it to look like a butt plug, you fucking retard

artnet.com/artists/paul-mccarthy/tree-plug-inflatable-P5tJ-SDnDck3G6inML_GeQ2

Oh Christmas Plug

Oh Christmas Plug

:O

>hurrr looks like a normal tree to me!
How has stupidity gotten this far?

Go shove a frasier fir up your ass and tell us how that feels.

This thing again? Deflate it ASAP

>tree plug

Fuckin kek

Where the hell is this located and how can it be vandalized to oblivion?

Santa even has the
>imma shove this fucker up my ass later
or alternatively
>i have one of those fuckers up my ass right now
look on his face. The """artist""" couldn't be any more un-subtle if he tried and people still fall for this shit, lmao.

because it's probably 15,000 lbs of bronze and that's what antifa kids do

Someone popped it a couple of years ago.

>Fuck Christians
>look at me Im an atheist...because that makes me smart
>completely misses the point because his Christian-hate is so massive

This isnt about believing in the sky-genie.
They are attacking us with degeneracy using our own taxmoney.
Surely a giant buttplug on Town Hall is degenerate to anyone and not just Christcucks.

its plastic

Thank you.

>They are attacking us with degeneracy

Even if you dont believe in the sky-genie, your "muh degeneracy" rant is based on christian morality that is so rooted in western culture, Im glad they are taking it down.

how would you tell apart the sandniggers on a busy street full of Spaniards?

Agreed
>Soul is damned, but maybe last act will save them

Santa is descended from pagan traditions and is a better figure than Yeshua, at least for Europeans.

>"artist"

So he made a green buttplug? Damn I wish I could be as creative as him.

Its old and it got destroyed already.

>A

Your tears are delicious. The guys in the office were right, your ilk are the biggest lolcows around.

what was his original surname?

That is a literal buttplug, go look up what a buttplug looks like and come back.

This is ancient history.

>hur ill use the confed flag for maximum results
nice
nice

WHUT WHUT SANTA IN THE BUTT?

Im milking a 6 year old art piece that was destroyed immediately to incite jew hate among the thousands of Anons who will read the thread.

Never was the same after the Beatles broke up...

the santa with a christmas tree is bronze. you can see the black paint rubbed off the base and there is polished bronze.

Looks Like A Major Covert Op In The Butt To Me....

Fuck white people

>ancient European tradition
could you tell me what it stands for
no?
thought so

>fuck white people
>admits even black men prefer white women over black women
>white is superior to black
Too bad your IQ is too low to understand how retarded you are.

yes lets fuck them all and enjoy the fruits of apfrica
niggers are the same as jews - leaches, just dummer, once whitey is gone you are gone

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Nah white bitches crazy. Still good to fuck one and ditch her with her child so some white boi chump can take care of

What plug?
youtube.com/watch?v=IzxkJETW7lg

That was at least two years ago, OP.

arent you that selfloathing,babydicked hapa cunt?

>he has an entire folder of white women with all other races
What a desperate cuck.

Keep crying bitch cracka.

Stop bumping my thread, jew.
I have other threads to tend to.
>Instilling intense hate for the jew in the 100.000s of normies that flooded pol.

Friendly reminder that blacks hate jews more than white people. Pic related

>only grabbem is sodomy

I know you're mentally ill, but even you should be aware that this is false. Butt stuff with a woman is not sodomy. Sodomy refers to sexual acts between men, that is all.

The Bible never condemns oral or anal with women, it is never mentioned but the Catholic Church came up with those rules. The scriptures repeatedly blast homosexuality in all if its forms though.

You need to repent of your sodomy and get your head straight.

You have taken the first step on the Path. You must now realize that thinking and stimulating intelligence is what matters, the rest merely follows.

>*googles about it*
£30k on a massive butt plug looking like pseudo Christmas decoration.

Good.

They decided that it's best to keep it deflated. Why? Because they knew this gay shit was about to start a revolution!

At least one Dutchman with the balls

The real questions is:

Will something happen from 17 to 23 december?

How can you be this fucking retarded? I bet your IQ clocks in at a stunning 55 points. Kill yourself.

The christmas tree is not a christian thing and it never was, look it up. Why do you think that only catholics and other sects use it?