RUSSIAGATE IS ACTUALLY ISRAELGATE!!!!!

archive.is/7q3B8

How Michael Flynn's guilty plea implicates Israeli intelligence, and perhaps the Logan Act

>IMPLICATES ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE

>As I explained in early January, Israel effectively admitted that it had spied on the Obama administration and had found out that the U.S. was responsible for advancing the resolution.

>explained
archive.is/LY5o6

Supporting Israel doesn't mean supporting Israeli espionage in America
>Israeli officials claim they have evidence the United States bears responsibility for tabling that UN resolution. Making this case, one Israeli official referenced "ironclad information." This information, another official added, was sensitive but would be shared with the incoming Trump administration.
>But here's the crunch: While Israel claims its information came from Arab and other diplomats, its information-descriptors imply intelligence collected against the United States. For one, the only proof that would be presentable to Trump would be something tangible such as a recorded phone call or a digital copy of an email. Israel would never risk identifying a human source in the Arab world just to embarrass Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

911history.de/aaannxyz_ch11_en.html
truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/
theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/
youtu.be/7NW0W_68E3E
youtu.be/PVRBH_JxFe4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

kikes BTFO

Mein gott.

what? michael flynn who? sorry sweetie that's old news

DRUMPF is going to be impeaached because he's mentally unfit for office. no one really believed in "muh russia" conspiracies, so i don't know why you're talking about them now. why are you guys so obsessed?

OOPS, someone better call the damage control or set off another Israeli masterminded 9/11 False Flag to get the Muricans back 2 worshiping Khazaristan.

911history.de/aaannxyz_ch11_en.html

Fuck off faggot.

>clay

Read the Life Of Moses by Gregory of Nyssa. Filling fruitless ideological vessels for the tyrant is the way of the star.

bump

This is a slide thread, this is why only one fag keeps bumping

explain your reasoning

see

Post the best Trump theories pls. I lost my folder

Obama and Kerry BTFO Israel
Trump is 'righting those wrongs' and sucking major Israeli dick

Trump is a kike puppet

lol I searched this on google and it came up as supervillain

God Bless America
Drain the Swamp
Death to ZOG
A curse upon the Jews
Trump is gonna win tho

6D chess goy

its fun shooting the shit but anti-semitism is taking it too far guys, mods delet this thread also not Sup Forums

>911
OY VEY! Yeah he is gonna win! He already did, we're watching history in slow motion.

Did you know the man Mueller fired off his team wasn't just sending mean text messages about Trump? He was a Mossad agent..

Just seems like russia and israel were colluding, with the aim of notifying/helping trump with this too.

Ty for your work and may God bless you, America and Germany!

Bump

Israel is not colluding with Russia you fuckface.

oy vey

Of course they were. Read the article, and the investigation on the UN settlement's vote. They were sharing information and it's not the first time. Russia and Israel have been colluding over Syria for years too, plenty of times behind Obama's back when Israel needed to bomb Hezbollah targets near Golan etc. You're a dumb fuck that clearly didn't even read his own article he posted.

Bump

Huge if true

Dude. How the fuck is Russia colluding with Israel IF THEY SAVED SYRIA FROM ISRAEL YOU FUCKING KIKE

You're the kike clearly. This is the most open thing out there and has even angered Obama. Typically dumb Ameritard doesn't even know what his """greatest ally"""" gets up to top kek.

>Ameritard
You make it too easy Chaim.

not an argument. glad you got btfo by the very article in the OP. stay mad plebbitard :^)

GOYS PLEASE DELET THIS WE ARE STILL HOLOCAUST

@151895808
>gets btfo
>can only meme
top kek
not an argument. no (you) for you

nice try JIDF

truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/

President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is engaged in negotiations with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman focused on creating a Palestinian state or territory.

Call me JIDF all you want, faggot. The sources are linked on that image. Kushner is a giga-kike

Bump this thread is being slid hard

They are watching you, just as they are watching us all.
(((It))) truly is afraid.

shill please leave

Of course it was Israel all along. They did 9/11 and have had their jewish fingers in everybody's pies for hundreds if not thousands of years. Russiagate is a recent example and a key distraction for them to consolidate power over the US until it's collapse.

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

Does anyone else think that Israel stole the uranium from the Uranium One deal?

bump

So Flynn got sacked because he had a meeting with the Russians for a resolution in favor of jewish interest?
How did this break any laws?

I think that was wishful thinking most unfortunately desu.

It possibly was an attempt to undermine the current US policy.

I don't get this one... What happened here? It looks like a jewish shall.

It's a prayer shawl given to him at a christian church which makes him an honorary Jew so the Jews can't call him anti semetic.

bump

Ummm, no. Sorry sweetie but this image has been debunked. You trumptards don't even realize you got conned by an orange buffoon.

Russia/Israel is actually more tight-knit than they let on. They have some different interests sometimes but a lot of Israelis can speak Russian and are in fact from Russia. Don't think they have little connection. Don't think the countries are on bad terms either.

youtu.be/7NW0W_68E3E

bump

youtu.be/PVRBH_JxFe4

Every gate is and always has been Israelgate ya dip.

Yeah but this time the entire world will simultaneously be exposed to their crimes against humanity. The Jews will be eternally BTFO.

They used to be on better terms, especially when Russia was the USSR. The USSR actually helped create and gave recognition to Israel. A lot of Russian Jews migrated to Israel and because the USSR protected Jews (the stories that Jews were persecuted in the USSR are almost all bullshit) most Israelis from the USSR still view Russia favorably. But the Russia today is not exactly the USSR of yesterday.

OYYYYYY VEY GOYIM!

BUMP

Jared Kushner literally wanted to secure Russia's vote to help muh Israeli Occupiers (muh settlers)

Israeli Lobby also infiltrated UK labour party and got people sacked for "Muh anti-semitism."

jared kushner is gonna be Israel's worst enemy.

Unintentionally?
Plus Bibi has corruption cases too.

nuke israel

Jared Kushner is going to destroy Israel because it was never meant to be a physical place and because it has no right to exist. All their crimes are about to be exposed.

2 sides of the same coin
playing both sides
cmon its not like we haven't seen this before

So he was going to do this by allowing settlers to continue expanding?

I'm gonna need some more proof he's one of those based jews that don't recognize Israel.

But you have a meme flag because you're a JIDF faggot. Nothing I say is going to stop you from arguing in here, because that's all you're here to do in the first place.

>another Israeli masterminded 9/11 False Flag
Mandalay Bay? (((Metro Goldywin Meyer)))

Israel did Vegas. The shooting was the distraction and wasn't supposed to be the main event. They were literally planning on using a dirty nuke in vegas. Good thing that they got BTFO by blackwater.

bump

fuckin bump

>Being this nieve

this is probably my darkest time. I am so fucked up over not having a place in this world, or an avenue to exist financially, racially, etc.

I thought I was blackpilled. I thought I had no hope. Thank you for giving me a ray through this darkness.

This, isreal is the body of mussiony work on earth not a nation state.

lol

will democrats burn down their masters just to get at Trump?

lets burn it all down then

bump

this