Bulletproof glass is RACIST, IT MAKES IT HARD FOR ME TO ROB U

>Black Councilwoman in Philadelphia pushes to ban bulletproof Plexiglass (Protecting Store Employees) because it represents an "Indignity" to Black People

youtube.com/watch?v=iKagWN7RCKM

youtube.com/watch?v=iKagWN7RCKM

Other urls found in this thread:

gothamist.com/2012/03/28/allegedly_ghetto_east_harlem_liquor.php#photo-1
reason.com/blog/2017/11/30/dc-miracle-turnaround-school-exposed-as
phlcouncil.com/CindyBass
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sheet tab do gu buhafugha bix nood maynnne gon rrob me sum hot cheetos maynne n henny nahwhaisayin?

Fascinating. Realty is no obstacle to these ideologues.

Minorities really hate all kinds of obstacles now don't they? Next they'll forbid locks on doors.

>We don't care about peoples safety. They're business owners and should be allowed to die. It makes us feel bad and it stops da poh blackies from being able to -
You know what? I can't even joke about the absurdity of this. The fact that some asshat feels the need to tell business owners that they're not allowed to take reasonable action to secure their safety is beyond absurd.

white neighborhoods have them in gas stations in canuckland, just seems common sense to hav it

The koreans deserve to be fed to the niggers for voting so overwhelmingly democrat.

>blue states

Just hurry up and go broke you stupid shops so amazon can sell everything and we can exert total control over the masses with the threat of closed accounts

Lol

They already forbid borders on nations so why not

yeah, no. you might want to check how cultured your neighborhood really is

This is racist towards Asians.

BAN THE POLICE TOO

It's sad, the store owner seems like a pretty decent dude. People like him honestly do represent the "hard working immigrant" stereotype.

B..b..But how can Keynesian economic theory work if the windows are unbreakable?

What is sad is I do know what you are saying. I\ve been surrounded buy subhuman niggers for 42 years....sighs....

Just the trufe, gub'mint lady.

>Last thing she says is "I find that offensive."

Guarantee that's something she says often.

William Luther Pierce literally predicted this. This proposed plexiglass ban, that illegal alien murder being walked because "fuck Trump and fuck wypipo", the hate crime charges being dropped against those four niggers who tortured that mentally disabled man in Chicago...Pierce said the leftist courts and politicians would make it de facto legal for shitskins to kill white people (and Koreans, now, I guess).

And here I thought The Turner Diaries would only ever have value as an allegory; here the left is using its opening chapters as a playbook.

>Ban bulletproof plexiglass
Shit, they should have campaigned on this 8 years ago.

all this black woman is saying is that koreans need to start killing some of these hoodrats because they are costing the city too much

the store owner guy knew this, he knows the plexi protects them, not him, look at his eyes

yeah, in gneral I like asian immigrants. even indians.

I never feel danger when I walk through chinatown or korea areas or indian areas.

But hispanic or black areas...

The store runs on a restaurant liquor license so he can cheaply sell shots of hard alcohol and beer to people on the fly, but he also doesn't want to follow the regulations required to be a restaurant. The woman sees a legit issue but responded in the worst possible way

see this and thats whythey voted dem, there punishment is frontline nigger exterminators, the korean redemption through retribution arc has begun

>what a time to be alive

>plexiglass
>probably cheap to buy and maintain for the store
>acts as protective measure for the clerk and as a deterrent for robbers who don't feel so lucky trying to rob the store
>somehow this is offensive??

I really doubt this legislation will pass but I wouldn't be surprised.

>Based niggerwoman finally admits that the Black Race is made up of subhuman criminals

B
A
S
E
D

Lol an inanimate object now subscribes to racist ideology because it protects people? What a fucking joke, this woman doesn't give a shit about people's safety like democrats like to claim when they go to grab guns. Honestly businesses should threaten to shut down and move, sacking all of their black employees as a result and see how long this keeps up xD dumb cunt.

This story here is fucking great

gothamist.com/2012/03/28/allegedly_ghetto_east_harlem_liquor.php#photo-1

>guy opens up liquor store in Harlem
>puts up bulletproof glass
>libshit protesters demand he take it down
>he gets robbed twice in a two week period afterwards

>nigger loving faggot

you think hoodrats getting nice safe stores to buy beer in is cool? or do you want the koreans to be forced to use lead for protection?

Burn the buildings!

You know what? Fucking let it happen.

>The plexiglass comes down
>Robberies and deaths increase
>Korean families sue the city
>Take the money and run
>Businesses shut down in the already poor district
>How come the White man won't open up more business in this bitch? Institutional racism! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit.

the only way this law could be better is if they make an exemption for banks/jewelers/gold buyers

IT'S SAD THAT THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN

THAN AGAIN I GET TO LITERALLY SHIT ON IT EVERY DAY SO ALL IS GOOD

So having a guard with a metal detecting wand searching all customers is more dignifying than plexiglass? Fuck these people haha.

Banning riot gear will happen first.

dude those things are like, exclusively found in black/arab neighbourhoods in this country

I must be pretty retarded but what stops someone from just shooting from the other side

They tried going without riot gear for a night in Ferguson because the claim was that it was triggering the rioters, it didn't go very well. I doubt they'll ever seriously try to demilitarize the police though, it's too convenient in the event of any sort of uprising regardless of its skin color.

This is a plot to drive out gook store owners who will be forced to sell their buildings or units in buildings to ((((developers))), who can then buy the surrounding buildings cheaply.

My university is filled with that type of black woman in the video. It is real fucking disgusting.

Did you expect anything different?

How about black people police their own so they don’t have a reputation as thieves?

If it passes robberies will increase, a lot of businesses will close, property values will plummet, and then they will start complaining about that stuff instead

It never ends

They'd have to be on the other side for one.

So what let them ban bulletproof glass. Businesses will leave these neighborhoods altogether and then rhey will have nothing

Because black people are all natural thieves. They cannot build or create anything, let alone wealth.

If this passes, this is what will happen:

1) Lock every convenience store, liquor store, pawn shop, etc.
2) Have a bulletproof window facing the street (loophole)
3) Ask people what they want, they pay, you go bring it to them.

I've already been in neighborhoods where they do this. The alternative is let your employees get murdered.

They should make robberies and guns illegal so that the stores wont get robbed, i honsetly dont know why they havent thought of this.

This way both the kangs and the gooks can have all the dignity they want.

Asians should locate in WHITE areas. They can make more money and not get shot.

Korean food is delicious, there's room for many Korean restaurants in the US, and Whites have more money than niggers.

ok now this is by far the highest level of nigger logic i have ever fucking seen.
i cant even. you stupid fucking americans need to remove each and ever fucking one of these literal fucking apes from your land IMMEDIATELY. Your country is a fucking joke. Do it now you dumb fucking cunts. I am serious. Iv's absolutely had enough.

>I\ve been surrounded buy subhuman niggers for 42 years....sighs....

Yet you failed to move. Dumbass.

no its not because as a nigger i remove your offence and substitute my own.
>completely straight face.

Black schools academic miracle forced passing of students: reason.com/blog/2017/11/30/dc-miracle-turnaround-school-exposed-as

>Teachers acknowledged to WAMU the Ballou administration brought incredible pressure on teachers to pass students. This included threatening teachers with poor performance reviews should they fail students or encouraging them to give students grades of 50 percent on work that was never turned in.

Hatemail this cunt

[email protected]

This shit is straight out of the Turner Diaries lmao.

When I first read it, I thought that it was a stupid book about overexaggerated racial stereotypes and it actually turns out true.

Property values are higher in white neighborhoods (FOR SOME REASON) so it costs more to start a business. It's much cheaper for a new business owner to start in the hood but you've got to pay for lots of ridiculous things that sap your profits like bulletproof everything, armed security for your employees, high turnover, etc.

It's funny , in Chicago when you are in a white area things are normal, but go to the south side its new Africa and has that biulletproof glass even in KFC

We could do with a few more zipperhead-owned shops in rural Florida. It'd be nice not to have to drive so far for beer, cigarettes, and lottery tickets. They'd barely ever get robbed, and when it did happened the guns probably won't be loaded anyway.

I know I'm not making a great pitch, but it's the best pitch I can make, given the region.

Rooftop Koreans don't vote democrat

Development is good. Nigger zones need the wrecking ball and there should be no place for them to live outside ghettos no one needs.

maybe he is a nigger himself.

why don't we just ban niggers? it would solve so many problems

rooftop koreans in philly when?

She is targeting all gas station style mini mart type stores dipshit not just this one

All the Petro Canadas in the Montreal area have them from what I've seen.

Not all White areas are expensive. Koreans often remain in ghettos when they could take the capital they made and GTFO. Also DESU Asians are so greedy they'll take the risk, especially when the owner lives in the burbs and the store is staffed by expendables.

Translate

Our only chance was back in 1863 when we should have sent them back instead.

You cannot make this shit up. Everyone should be looking for a better place to immigrate asap.

Why can niggers never take responsibility for their own actions? It's quite literally always 'das racis, we dindu nuffin'. Every single fucking time.

this, actually. Let the ghetto cannibalize itself until nature reclaims it like Detroit.

>muh fuggen mayne we wuz kangz n shit take glass down mayne i only wants my gibsmedat mayne!

or maybe he is constantly on the move... just into the wrong neighbourhoods, time and time again

blacks are real dumb

that's a nice flag, bro.

It's beyond the Blacks in America to accept responsibility. I don't know if it's the culture they grow up in or something else, but they're brainwashed.

we really should be helping the black community feed their families. let's make it easier for them to rob sandniggers, guys. come on, quit being racist.

Looks comfy af to work behind a bulletproof glass. It gives you extra privacy and calm, even if living in a nog city

It is their CULTURE

Down the street from my house, on the right side of the store, is a grocery store

On the left side, is a liquor/convenience store with bullet proof glass everywhere

The grocery store actually has better prices and better alcohol, and obviously better food

But there will always be packs of sheboons and old chimps literally there hanging out to play penny slots, eat fried chicken (stereotypical fry kitchen in the store, way dirtier than the deli and kitchen across the street and more expensive) and take home a handful of fruit flavored swishers and flaming hot cheetos

They like it. They go there because they want to, its the only kinda place that lets a bunch of monkies hang around and howl at each other without calling the cops

>swishers
wut dat

>PA
>blue state

as a philly resident who only shops downtown where we don't have these I say go for it, when the murder increases it will be fun to see how they spin it

Look up how many of those employees get assaulted or robbed going to their car or a bus after work. Dangerous neighborhoods don't close when the shop closes.

Lmao no man. White neighborhoods have this shit too.

its a brand of cigar

>Philly bans safety glass
>Robbery fatalities skyrocket
>Race riots start in Philly

the secret service for one simply look at the picture what a waste of dub doubles

Cheap ass cigars.

Huh? I live in Toronto and I don't have to prepay cash for gas anywhere and I've never seen plexi glass in a gas station here. You have to prepay gas all over NY

you disgust me

R A R E
A
R
E

Which Sandals resort are you staying at?

niggers were a mistake. didn't Lincoln want to send them back?

I live in literally the worst neighborhood in Philly (Kensington) and I hope this passes just to see the nigs nog

The glass is too damn high.

Because he was starting too until he got his head blown off iirc.

So anyways, here's Cindy Bass' contact info from the City of Philly site.

City Hall, Room 312
Philadelphia, PA 19107-3290
(215) 686-3424, (215) 686-3425
FAX: (215) 686-1937

phlcouncil.com/CindyBass

I see this all the time too. There's a gas station up the road from my house, and there's a walmart about a quarter of a mile straight down the same road.

Despite the fact that Walmart sells gas, fried chicken, flaming hot cheetos, and smokes, at half the price, the nogs and mexicans line up in and outside of the gas station all day long

when did you realize that you are a racist bigot for not wanting to get shot?

Post pics with your boss

I would not comply.