British police

>british police

Other urls found in this thread:

xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=22896&From=GBP&To=USD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, you can use a van to run people down AS LONG AS there's no missiletoe hanging off the front of the van.

>british """""royalty"

Ahahahaha fuck me will their ever be a single day Bongs don't shame themselves?

>British girls
>beautiful

Well who would have thought that Leftism and open borders leads to the destruction of masculinity and culture! I'm so shocked. And I really appreciate your support my fellow white guy! Seasons Greetings and sage to you!

Imagine if some nogs tried to do that on an American police officer.

What a beautiful culture!

Shill tactics at their finest. Driving a wedge between white nations. Every "Hey let's laugh at America/UK/Germany" thread is a divide and conquer strategy, making us fight each other instead of the enemy. We all have our problems and contribution. Ask what have jews contributed? Greed, dishonesty and crying wolf. Fuck off jew, you're as bad as a nigger

Give it 10-15 years of our current slope and that's where we'll be at too.

It's unbelievable that this happens to police in the UK, and they just take it.

I fuckin hate britcucks desu. Every Anglo worth saving left that pox ridden island 100s of years ago.

That's literally the opposite of the truth lmao.

>the blind truth is shilling
lül

>70 million britcucks
>can't put together a cricket team to compete with a 20 mil country where only 1% of

British police have always been a joke.

Be quiet you colonial faggot.

Only for white men, though, right?

Britain is the canary in the coal mine, a dire warning of the future for the rest of us.

Seeing the shit in this thread almost makes me proud of being brazilian in comparison. Almost.

No it really isn't. You're leaders have always been stupid fucks and all the beat people escaped to the new world. People sent to Australia were wrong thinkers so probably a good chunk of your best and brightest gene lines ended up there too.

You can tell that your country is fucked when even Brazil has pity for you.

You're objectively wrong.
>american intellectuals

>Not knowing that even the trashiest of Brits is prettier than 90% of American """women""".

Nice non argument. Enjoy your cold dreary shithole.

>prime british beauty
HAH

Enjoy the slow Chinese takeover you degenerate criminal scum.

Cricket in Britain (just England, really) is a bourgeois pastime, like bowels or crochet. Why are you so colossally shit at football? And everything else, come to that?

Just wait until all Brits are rape babies of immigrants. You are being replaced one government-sanctioned rape at a time. Grab your ankles and prepare your anus for maximum diversity.

Because it's mostly foreigners now

The absolute state of Britain...

Just agree that both countries have ugly women

As long as we are clear your propaganda addled and inbred bong mind is aware you have no argument.
I've met british girls they are shit. They are like ugly jewessess without the milkers.

That's it!
Kiss! Kiss for Baldur!
Remember Baldur Odinson!

Loki did this

>tfw emigrating from here next year

To be honest brits are so ugly and inbred in their case it might be a genuine improvement

>Not knowing that British women have the largest average breast size in the world.

20,000 pounds? Am amerifat but those are roughly worth a dollar, no? You people pay your cops the same as a McDonalds burgerflipper?

No wonder crime is rampant, no one is going to fix it for peanuts.

The British government literally helps immigrants rape British girls.

They're right, you know

I, for one, am happy these police are finally doing something about the plague of Muslim rapists.

You guys need to understand something about our police.

They are underfunded as fuck, so underfunded there are a lot of criminals they just let go because it's not worth the time or money to pursue them. However, despite this lack of funding they have, they are still expected to perform well. Performance is almost exclusively measured by arrest and conviction numbers (more about the second part later). This and the lack of funding they have means rather than committing long hours to catching real criminals, they go after the easiest targets to arrest.

About "convictions". In the UK now since the entire legal system is underfunded, there are many crimes that are basically not actually punished. They don't result in prison time, or even community sentences and many people don't even need to go to a court, they just do it by post (you literally sign a letter saying you admit to being guilty then get one back saying you're a bad person and that's it done with).
Despite these people not actually being punished for committing a crime, it's considered punishment, goes on their criminal record and that's it dealt with.

The UKs legal system is currently almost entirely focused around cutting as many corners as possible to meet arrest/conviction quotas and not so much about actually catching or punishing real criminals.

Tell me Kate isn't hot.

A kiss is rape?

The eternal Mongrelican nation.

22,896 GBP =30,760.80USD

xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=22896&From=GBP&To=USD

Kissing without concent is rape in the uk, it's is turning into some sort of ultra sweden.
>You better kiss under the misteltoe
>Baldur is coming back after Ragnarök, then he will be god. The whites of all of them

So sad to see.

Lmao who could’ve seen this coming?

Yes. Next time some French faggot tries to kiss you as a greeting send him to jail for sexual assault. If we all do it then these faggots will be wiped out in no time.

I'm glad they're using their limited funds wisely to help disarm white people who might hurt an immigrant rapist breaking into their homes at night.

>You're leaders have always been stupid
>You're

>all the beat people escaped to the new world.
>beat

What, like Ringo?

Are there no royal princesses in this world anymore? Does royal legitimacy mean nothing to these cucks?

Oh, so they make as much as a McDonalds Assistant Manager. My mistake, they're a step above minimum wage.

>why is a nation that only has its lebs play soccer not performing in soccer?
Why don't you faggots perform in the rugby

Give up your arms and stop illegally trying to stop rapists. They have a religious right to rape white children.

They have to do that because the Muslims they have imported will just grab random women

it isn't though, all the rich ones moved to america or australia because of how shitty your island is

now its just full of inbreds, cucks, pakis, slavs, and niggers

Literally to pot calling the kettle black

kek 30k might as well be 20k

You think the anglos worth a shit would have let this happen to them?

Your education is fucking so shitty it makes my brain hurt. No, you're fucking wrong holy shit wow, you can't all seriously think that, can you?

I've seen better IRL.

This is disgusting

USA is now 56% white.
Really makes me think??

WHY?

Irony is half of the female celebrities Sup Forums fawns over are British. Lots of beautiful women for such a small island.

lel, openly asking for consent is beta as fuck

elizabeth isn't even supposed to be the queen because they fucked up the line of succession like 400 years ago and let a bastard on the throne

>little
guarantee the bitch behind that twitter is a whale

Can’t be real

>diversity budget
Kek.

56% Americans are now your inherent social superirors and aristos, bong. You hail them as royalty in their palaces while the local mayor considers imposing jizya.

Just a friendly reminder.

The government has decided to surrender to Islam and bring the invaders here at the tax payer's expense. Just surrender, you bigots. You don't have a right to defend your land or your homes or your families.

I really really hate how these people use the word "rape" like theres nothing to it
these people are truly the biggest anti-feminists out there, completely devaluating this word and the deed with their bullshit

Royal legitimacy after the king ran off with an American? Not a chance.
The main line married British so the bloodline has become more relevant to our country. There is no point looking at the old source of marriage material because they turned their palace into a negro history museum.

Thanks for the shitpost.

Its shit pay here considering what you actually have to do, even worse for prison officers, then the government scratches their head as to why no one wants to do an increasingly dangerous job, with no means of safety or ability to protect yourself for such shit pay

The only inbreds in Britain are the Pakis and other Muslims.

There's no data to support the claim that the British native population is inbred. That's simply an anti-white lie.

I wanted to join the police

I wonder who is behind the move to disarm British citizens and stop them from defending themselves from Muslims? Can anyone think of some likely suspects we've seen before?

>english people
>playing cricket
only nouveau-riche faggots and poos play cricket, you colossal wanker

#topbantz

>literally the fun police

the absolute state of britbongistan

Could or would she be able to arrest a Muslim man?

>white wants to join police
Sorry you're not diverse (brown) enough.