The post stormfags dont want you to see

The post stormfags dont want you to see...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've read enough of these to know that everything in those sources is an emotional argument.

Logically, disbelief is the standard position. Prove to me the holocaust happened.

>I've read enough of these to know that everything in those sources is an emotional argument.

they arent emotional at all and you didnt read them. You are projecting because your irrational conspriacy theory is based entirely off of your own ignorance plus appeals to emotion. There is a reason you posted no actual argument and it is because you have none. You arent logical at all

Cry harder fake Jew. I'm not going to read some oven-dodger's kvetching about an event that never happened.

>jokes on you! Im not even going to read it!

I know, thats what I just called you out on user. Thank you for proving my point about deniers being emotional retards with no argument though

>my point
You don't have any points. That's why you're here, begging for (you)s

Whether or not the holocaust happened is not of importance.

It's whether or not it is justified that matters.

Sounds like you really know what you're talking about
Here's a tip: Blindly believing the Holocaust never happened makes you just as fucking stupid as the folks who blindly believe it did happen
The fact that you feel the need to respond with such hostility to arguments you refuse to even engage in tells me you're deeply insecure of your position and it scares you.
It basically amounts to a child plugging their ears and shouting "lalala I can't hear you!"

Nice psychoanalysis there Freud. You phd is in the mail.

Still waiting for proof though.

>Nice psychoanalysis there Freud.

user, you literally just said you werent going to read anything I posted.

>Whether or not the holocaust happened is not of importance.

yes it is, and it did happen, which is the point of this thread

this cartoon isnt an argument and doesnt even address any of the questions I posted.

Bump
Holocaust denial is insanely autistic.

>memeflag
>not questioning what he is told
>shabbos goy
kys

These are mostly just snide remarks that dont answer anything and there is also no sources for any of them. into the trash it goes

Sage
It didn't happen

lol retard

noone is going to do the work to provide you with more evidence when you just ignore what is in front of you

>Sage

>"SHUT IT DOWN!"

lol cant answer even one question?

Awfully smug for a guy without any answers.
Why provide proof when you've already made it clear that you don't care about it? You have questions right in front of your face, questions you don't have answers to, and yet you still carry on in blind belief. Very stupid of you.

You're the one making the claim it happened you dumb faggot, the burden of proof lies on you. Nobody gives a shit about a bunch of possibly manipulated or contrived sources.

what do holocaust say to the reports of the GIs from allied nations who liberated camps?

should we trust your speculation based on an admitted inherent mistrust of jews ahead of the people who actually were there and the people who won the war?

>You're the one making the claim it happened you dumb faggot

I know user, I posted 21 different questions which holocaust deniers cant seem to answer, which makes them question their own conspiracy theory, so then you just lash out at me and post shit like "SHUT IT DOWN"

>belief
Disbelief. Get it right. I have the position of disbelief in the Holocaust and I'm asking for concrete evidence.

>jokes on you! Im not even going to read it!

Rings a bell champ? Saged.

You might find it in the questions you're so willfully ignoring.
If you can answer them, I'll be satisfied. But so far you're too stupid to even read it.
If you can't even consider the other side, how do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

I did read it, but they arent even answers and they have no sources, so I trashed them. Why do deniers constantly avoid the questions I posted and actively look for excuses not to answer them?

Why don't the mods ban shills like OP? The holocaust has been debunked thousand times here, yet these people still come and pollute the board with the "WAAAH MY JUDEN FATHER WAS GASSED 3 TIMES, SHOT 5 TIMERS AND THEN TURNED INTO A MASTURBATING LAMPSHADE DEVICE! REEE STORMFAGS!".

Mods, do your job for once.

>SHUT IT DOWN!

ITT: Stormfags have an emotional reaction to their views being challenged with complete lack of irony or self-awareness
I expected better from you, Sup Forums. No arguments, no answers to the questions, just crying and shutting your eyes.
Kind of reminds me of SJWs. Sad!

>Demands answers.
>Rejects them when given.
>Pilpul in action folks.
>This is why more any more people come to hate you every day.
>SAGED

>cant seem to answer
>answers.jog
>those don't count
>also, my pussy hurts. WAAAH
>The absolute state of Jew pilpul
>still saged

If I were take the position that American slavery ever happened, what would you say? You might say that I would have my work cut out for me in disproving slavery as there is a large number of books detailing the practice as well as a large body of physical evidence such bills of sale of slaves, shipping papers involving slaves, shackles for restraining slaves, and all manner of torture devices for punishing slaves. Extra emphasis on the shackles and torture devices as bills of lading and sales can be faked.

In other words, if I were to take the position that slavery never happened I would very quickly be proven to be incorrect with that position with loads of physical evidence in favor of the existence of slavery.

Now If I were to take the position that the holocaust never happened, what would you say? You scream and cry and kvetch because you don't have the physical evidence. All you have is coerced statements, forged documents, and eyewitness testimonies. No concrete physical evidence.

Even in the movie "Denial", a movie about the David Irving-Deborah Lipstadt legal battle, the representatives of your position had it in the bag so to speak. The audience already believes that a genocide was attempted and all they have to give the tiniest bit of proof. What happens? Spoiler alert: They didn't have any concrete proof so they resorted to legal trickery to win.

Still haven't read those questions, I see.
The only one screaming, crying, and kvetching here is you. There are pieces of evidence brought up, with sources cited, in the OP.
If you could address them, I'd happily take you seriously. But here you are, making convoluted roundabout arguments against a position you refuse to understand.
So either act like an open-minded adult, or shut the fuck up. From here, you look like a retard. A sheep accepting a contrarian position to embolden your identity. Pathetic!

>American slavery
LLLLET'S GET READY TO PILPULLLLLLLLL!

Look, brainlet. No one, except maybe a few legitimate whackjobs, says that there were no camps, no Jews in the camps or that Jews dodn't die in the camps. What we say is very, very precise:

- There was no 6 gorillion; that number, let alone "muh eleventy-leven gorillion, goyim!" exists ony in the imaginations and lying mouths of Jews
- There was no plan to exterminate, only to round up and remove
- There were no Rube Goldberg machines created by Nazis to kill Jews in ridiculous ways; they were busy with other matters
- The problem was not specifically Jewshiness, it was communism
- Jews were the originators and main drivers of communism
- Jews declared war on Germany through the global banking cabal
- Jews were rounded up for the exact same reason leftist hero FDR rounded up Japanese: can't tell who is good and who is not
- GASSING PEOPLE DOESN'T MAKE THEM SKINNY
- The 6 gorillion story told by the Jews defies the laws of thermodynamics and mathematics, pure and simple

Oh also- STILL SAGED, you lying clown.

I'm not crying. You're crying: The post

>Eyes-shut-fingers-in-ears-LALALA: THE FUCKING THREAD

You aren't good at this. No shekel for you.

Ignore the OP everyone.

Here are some good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

This. I get tired of debunking it. The kikes don't know when to give up

>N-no you!
Oh ho ho you got me there! Running out of steam little larper?
Getting concerned that you can't defend your silly beliefs? Do some fucking homework.
P.S. I'm a revisionist myself. I'm tearing into you because fucking retards like you who accept narratives on blind faith do more harm than good to the cause.
You're just as bad as the people you're criticizing, get some God damn knowledge before you pick up a banner.

Ever considered that in taking the time to approach this seriously and open-mindedly you can show lurkers that you're more than a bunch of stupid larpers?
Bitching to mods and lazily complaining about Jews in response to serious criticism just detracts from your point.

>I'm a revisionist myself.
How do you do fellow nazi's?.png

>serious criticism
>mfw

well done and thats just scratching the surface!

>If I keep up the ad hominems people will surely see my reasoning
And people wonder why revisionism isn't taken seriously. How can it be with retards like yourself and fucking it up for everyone who actually cares about historical truth?

/thread/

gas yourself kike

>why revisionism isn't taken seriously
As Jews lose absolute control of the spread of information, it is indeed continuing to be taken more and more seriously. It's only in Jewish-controlled media - which is to say, big-money corporate media - that it isn't taken seriously. This in and of itself is redpilling normies, as they see legitimate questions and legitimate facts being raised, only to be shouted down with "muh antisemitism!" and subjugated under laws which PUT PEOPLE IN FUCKING PRISON for daring to question the Sainted Self-Chosenites on - well, anything.

You're not any better at this than the OP, Rabbi. No shekel for you either.

The Jews accuse others of what they do
>do holodomir
>accuse others of the holocaust
>...
>profit

Like I said I'm a revisionist too and I agree with everything you're saying.
However, if someone comes up to you with the questions in the OP, looking to be convinced, and you respond by dismissing them, refusing to hear the concerns, and calling them a fucking kike, then you'll only continue to be ostracized
All I'm looking for is intellectual honesty. If it's wrong to accept the mainstream narrative on blind faith, then it's wrong to accept the revisionist narrative on blind faith.
Practically everyone in this thread is guilty of intellectual laziness and it pains me to be on the same side as you fucking fools.

Oi vey, I can’t get enough of Jewish victim hood. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Go away Simon Wiesnthal Center employee

Dude, that macro OP posted was made in 2013. I posted in one of the first threads the dude who made that fallacy ridden BS posted. Read the sources. You'll see. Anyone with a brain who isn't a kike can see why the 'evidence' used in that is either irrelevant to the topic or falsified.

He also lumps the Einsatzgruppen conspiracy in with the holocaust conspiracy which is fucking hilarious.

That's a pretty decent explanation. I respect that as a refutation, and I don't take issue with people like yourself who take the time to follow up and gather information necessary, and then explain it in a way that makes it clear you know what you're talking about.
But, regardless of its validity, it should be taken seriously rather than disregarded. That just makes everybody lumped into the revisionist camp look bad.

If the Pseudocaust didn't happen it should have, and anyone who did kill a Jew or a Communist or Slav should be proud of their work.

Victimhood? Who cares? The Jew can never be a victim because its race is a parasite. Any decent White man should be able to extinguish a kike without a flicker of emotion. We swat flies, and the Yid is less than an insect.

>it's wrong to accept the revisionist narrative on blind faith.
And I do not. The revisionist narrative takes the laws of thermodynamics, mathematics and physical reality into consideration. The Jewish narrative does not.
The posts I have made have addressed these issues. The "21 Answers" image did, as well, and was shrugged off by OP in textbook Jew pilpul fashion.
At some point, normie lurkers have got to grab the spoon and feed themselves. There's no nose wiping, butt wiping or diaper changing here, either. That's called Reddit.