I cant hide anymore

youtu.be/rD5Q_AFWdHY

So I am thinking about leaving white nationalism for asian girls. Every white girl I ever met was masculine, career oriented, and a "i dont need no man" total bitch whore.
I cant defend something so violently repulsive and disgusting. I no longer care about the side-effects of this.
The west is not worth suffering a white girl. I am dumping my girlfriend tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3nqZSkRK9Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0yZP-g3a4
youtu.be/0A-2N5emW7A?t=2m
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants
frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>asian girls
bug women the race
enjoy your bug children if you chose to procreate with it

Source on the webm.

>US flag
nobody cares

good user dump her. 20 years from now she would probably cheat on and take all your stuff

This. Enjoy your black haired, brown eyed kids who will also be short and feminine looking, even if they are male. Asians have shit-tier genetics and do not breed strong sons.

White nationalism is pure faggotry anyway.

Virtue, work ethic, and intelligence is what's important.

Not meth heads, degenerates, communist faggots who are the same race as you.

>Hey, Dad

we wuz vikgnz

in 10 years we will be able to genetically modify asian women so they produce white children, wait until then you faggot

Race worship is against the Bible's teachings. If you aim to save the "white race" stick to the Bible, lest God smite the white race even more.

Not you, Hans.

>It's your daily WMAF thread

you will basically get sami children user

Do it user

>mutt
>things that has a chance with any feminine object let alone asian woman

kek

Forgot the meme arrow
>we wuz vikgnz

I agree, we need to jump ship in order to survive.

We were.

>he doesn't know

Fuck the white race, what's the sauce on this demon

I can understand why.

We WUZ Swedish...at some point.

fuck the soy boy out of your self
when you're ready to settle down
nationalism will be waiting

1488 here and sleeping with non-white girls pretty much exclusively.

have fun with your yellowish pan faced clubfooted stout dwarwen looking maid user, i hope your hapa mongrel breaks into your gun cabinet

Source or name NOW NIGGER!

Nice image, trying to read this shit made me Asian.

Hard to know since they all look the same

youtu.be/3nqZSkRK9Vk

Even the vikangz couldnt resist

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0yZP-g3a4

>trying to embarrass me by showing a tabernac
That's like me showing a picture of a Sami doing something stupid and trying to embarrass you.
The only difference is that regular """"white"""" Sw*d*s are fags anyway

Nothing you say matters to me since you are a leaf with no history nor culture. You are probably just offended because I talked shit about asians, and the likelyhood of you being a gook is very high.

>Straight man here fucking cute twinks in the ass on the reg

A mildly passable ladyboy? Can't blame him, desu.

How can you racemix with self-hating subversive whores. You had better buy fleshlight and concentrate on self-inprovement.

>that feel when no 年上彼女

So you dont want a career oriented woman. Can you afford to feed a wife and several children on your income alone? Honestly curious.

Based Rurik with the truth

>he doesn't understand how genetics work
Why Sup Forums has become anti-science in sake of driving agenda?

I'm not, kek. But Gooks are easy pickings for me.
We have no history? That's weird. I distinctly remember my hometown being a very famous location where we BTFO the Amerifats in 1812.

>likelyhood of you being a gook is high
Canada is 82% white according to the last census.
According to YOUR census, (which doesn't poll race), Sweden has more Muslims than it does Christians.

>other nations don't receive adequate education in English in school, so they have to learn on their own
>Swedes learn good English in school, so they don't have to learn new languages
>our immigrants all want to learn Swedish and integrate
Feels good man.

>dat crotch
Jesus fucking Christ.

anyone got the pic of that incredibly hot slightly chubby thicc korean slut with a bit of belly showing and she's holding and licking a lolly??? it's somewhere in my million fap folders but i can't find it goddamnit

Have fun raising a kid who will resent your stupid ass forever

>our immigrants want to integrate
I dont care that this is bait. Sweden is literally done for if none of you havent learned after all this time

Fucking this.

You will regret it user. Is this what you're ancestors would have wanted? Would they want you to give up on generations of your people and traditions just for you to throw it away for whatever slutty foreigner you find?

Sweden is 91% white so that's an odd statement. Also I don't consider leaf mutts "white" but ok. Not sure why you're so upset, you went straight for it when I talked about gooks so I can only assume you are a shrimp-dicked Chink named Tai-Nee Dong.

Who else is trying to learn Swedish, do you think?

Shitty LARP, kill yourself.

Because white Swedes are mainly atheist.

Happas are redpilled. Even pic related. Don't let internet autists stop you from following your dreams.

>sweden accusing others of having no culture or history while trying to destroy any trace of their culture and history
You can't be proud of something you're trying to do away with something which you're trying to destroy any evidence of it ever having existed.

>our immigrants want to integrate
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Went straight for what?
The first comment I replied to you had nothing to do with chinks, I didn't even know you were shittalking about gooks at first until you told me, which makes me think you're very self-conscious about something.

Leave it up to Svens to justify inviting millions of people who can barely speak their language.

whites aren't even worth saving, you're just a tiny faction in a race that has a long history of throwing away its traditions and history on a whim for the latest cuck philosophy

but you're not an asian and you won't ever be one

have fun

Like I said I dont care about the side effects. I actually want to be happy before I die. I dont like being nagged at and dating whores that I hate
>inb4 church girl meme
Church girls are worse, because they are the exact same as other white girls, the only difference being that theyre more crafty.

>Sweden is 91% white

you believe that ???

>pusseee
A gook accent would pronounce it as "pushy"
Like in Full Metal Jacket
youtu.be/0A-2N5emW7A?t=2m

>people in Sweden are predominantly trying to learn Swedish outside of school
>real Swedes already speak Swedish and English both, so neither language is learnt in any real extent outside of school
Who is trying to learn Swedish, then? Answer the question.

>sweden is %91 white
for now user in 10 years it will drop atleast %40.

sweden nothing but big cuck club these days

>only 9% of my body has cancer, i'm perfectly healthy

We can be proud of it since it's not us who are trying to do away with it, but the enemies of our people :) I don't think you understand much of the situation here honestly, do you even realize that SD are likely to get at the very least 35% of the votes in the coming election? Oh well :D

Why has nobody posted a source or name yet?!

Nobody. Even swedes are speaking english now. Your coiuntry is dead.

It's a fact.

No, we obviously have to get rid of those 9%. I've never denied this.

Smart girl
It's so hard to find a tradwife, I'm going to keep trying fuck having hapa freak kids it's not fair on them

>Implying they want you

Just because you watch anime doesn't instantly mean asian girls likes you. But I guess you will notice that when you go there.

Arabs that are trying to learn it to the extent of
>Fuk me or i kill u
Integration at hand, my Sven brother!

The image that was posted clearly says that Swedish is the most independently studied country in Sweden, and again, presumably not by proper Swedes. And Swedes have spoken good English for a long time, along with perfect Swedish. We're all (at the very least) bilingual here, and soon our immigrants will be, too.

How is it fact when your census doesn't even taken race anymore?
Also 91% is really low for a Euro country, even countries like Germany or the UK are >95% white.

Does anybody have the cartoon which shows white women going to black men and white men going to asian women since they're too pussy to fight back?

It's relevant with these cucks being too comfy as they boil to death.

Wow, you mean they didn't find a job a few months after coming here without knowing a lick of Swedish? Really boggles my noggles.

Simply because 91% of our population is European. This is quite a pessimistic estimation, it would probably be slightly higher if you count all the Balkan people a white. If you seriously believe that Germany is 95% white I think we should not be having this discussion, buddy.

Nu male fear grimace

>white women are whores
>posts a racemixing whore in almost no clothes

Tomomi Motozawa

t. has a folder of her

>be Sweden
>take crime reports by ethnicity
>invite 100,000s of illiterate third worlders
>crime reports look bad for brown friends
>Sweden bans classifying race, also makes it illegal to call suspects by their race

I'll guess we'll never know how well Mohammed integrates

>few months
Read the article, dipshit.
It says after more than a year.

Finns have been overtaken as the largest foreign population in Sweden. Stop posting outdated data you dishonest fuck.

you fucking cuck.
You where never a white nationalist.

The real hero of this thread.

You failed. You think life is supposed to be easy just because you are surrounded by comfort. You are a coward.

Asian and Europeans should unite, separately.

When will we solve the nu male problem?

>It says after more than a year.
No, it says "last year" without any date stamp for whe it was published.

Indeed, now I can leave.

>boycotting white women because "muh feminism"
>chase after the one race of female that is even more manipulative and passive of men especially white men

OP clearly has zero experience with non-white females

Fucking subhuman Italians with their spaghetti and greasy hair
Why don't they go back to their own country

It's 7 years to reach 50% employment, actually. And only for the average, somalians have an 86% unemployment rate overall.

I can already imagine her annoying crying whines. Chinese and Japanese Asians are the worst lay.

Godspeed.

You will regret it user.

Yet Paul says to marry your own culture and religion. In ethnostate countries like Poland that's basically your own race. In USA not necessarily.

Enjoy, your wife's black haired, black skinned, black eyes kids, Sven.

Who wants to be a millionaire???? Write a program that de pixeates JAV in real time while watching

What integration do you see, idiot?
Mass rapes, massive amounts of welfare, the vast majority of the people who came in were Male, severely disrupting the male-to-female ratio (meaning they're going to fuck Swedish bitches and spawn out halfings, rather than form their own communities), trigger hair riots, no-go zones...
Is this what integration is for you?
I'd say that you should go kill yourself, but it looks like you already did it.

sources:
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants
frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks

meanwhile, outside of user's imagination

The real problem here is that you need to kill yourself and remove your Jewish blood out of the gene pool but haven't yet.

It's more about asians, who are able to pull white, are alpha as fuck. So their children turn out ok. And the other scenario, the father is often beta shit, so his kids turn out bad.
Nothing to do with genetics, but upbringing.

Go to Thailand . It is incredible.

I have also given up on White Nationalism pretty much, and plan on moving to Thailand by the end of 2018. White women are indeed fucking garbage and have destroyed the West, this is the inherent problem with White Nationalism.

That being said, White Nationalism has plenty of merit and is legit, BUT it is also full of White Knight cucks. I have some bad news for White Nationalists if you think youre going to have a pure white, successful and prosperous ethno state WITHOUT stripping away white women of their voting rights, stripping away their working rights, stop viewing them as your "equals" and relegating them strictly by forcing them to shut their mouths and redefine their only purpose as cooking, cleaning and baby breeding.

If you do not have the balls, the means or the will to do that then White Nationalism will FAIL and WILL NEVER WORK. White Nationalist men need a serious change in their attitude and approach towards women, or they are destined to a movement of corruption, treachery and backstabbing.

Personally, I dont feel White women are worth the time, effort and possibly the sacrifice of saving though. I have 0 interest in cleaning up their fucking mess, however the white men who still do, take heed of my warning above.