It's over, the fujos won

>Yuri on Ice - 50k

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/98130
mainichi.jp/articles/20170105/dyo/00m/200/035000c
mantan-web.jp/2017/01/06/20170105dog00m200056000c.html
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582330&show=50#msg49226841
yusaani.com/topics/2016/12/15/378230/
forbes.com/sites/ywang/2016/05/25/china-is-obsessed-with-japanese-anime-and-investors-are-paying-attention-2/
wsj.com/articles/japan-feeds-chinas-anime-addiction-1482060688
en.yibada.com/articles/126963/20160527/young-chinese-preference-for-virtual-getaways-boosts-japanese-anime-market-to-250-billion-yuan.htm
designfather.com/scandinavian-apartment-industrial-elements-architect-denis-krasikov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay in your general.

Did Oricon make a mistake?

Yes

Is this the best selling BL show ever?

Stephane Lamibel here with breaking news. Apparently Orion hecked the heck up and release incorrect numbers stating YOI had sold 35K BDs and DVDs. We have just gotten new reports saying Yuri!!! On Ice sold 50K, beating out such classics as K-ON.

Now back to you, Victor, you salope.

It's not a BL

IT'S HAPPENING

It's a fujobait, not BL.

>50k
What went so wrong with anime industry?

How long until that "b-but muh love live sold more" guy shows up?

>fujobait

More male Otaku need to get jobs so they can buy their BDs.

>only one party is blushing
>out-of-context friendship crap
Do they profess their sexual love for each other before kissing and fucking? No? Not yaoi.

Fujos won what exactly?

If more shows comes out for them so be it. Just hope they don't start flooding the market with carbon copy shows like they have been doing with their male audience for a long time and that they are diverse.

>An amazingly animated show with a brilliant and captivating story will never EVER outsell faggots fucking each other on skates nor idol garbage

The better question is what is wrong with the world.

Source

>what is madoka

oh yeah this show definitely isn't gay as fuck, all these fujo are just hanging onto pure, straight, not homosexual friendship between figure skaters

yaraon-blog.com/archives/98130

Absolute horse shit.

Thanks

>FliFla will sell 8-9k in total
Just think about it.

That's called "bait", my overweight friend.

madoka is literally as gay as YOI, except with underage girls instead of figure skating men

Nice contrarianism, did you get that from Sup Forums?

>implying there is anything wrong with a series with passionate staff doing something different selling well
Have some fucking perspective, it's not bad because it's gay. The industry would be better off if more series had the love and research poured into it that YOI did, and if there was an increase in adult characters in professional contexts instead of more boring highschoolers. It's far better that something like this sells than more idolshit.

I can't blame them on not buying a lot of these shallows shows that been releasing over the years. If you seen one of them you pretty much seen them all because that's how copy and pasted these shows are. Might as well save your money when you can watch an old show that has all these elements you see in these current shows.

Flip Flappers was crap so I'd say even that much is optimistic.

Madoka isn't good and never will be

Also
mainichi.jp/articles/20170105/dyo/00m/200/035000c
mantan-web.jp/2017/01/06/20170105dog00m200056000c.html
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582330&show=50#msg49226841

And pic related, the BD sales updated to 35k.

And the DVD sales updated to 15k.
>50,878 total

According to what, your fat opinion?

Holly fucking shit

Fuck off with this research meme already.
You're literally praising them for the work they were fucking supposed to do.
>OMG they depicted the real life ice skating in an ice skating anime!! So much passion!!

You might as well go praise janitor because he cleaned toilets

Still very far from the latest fujo FOTM

I never said Yuri wasn't well made. Anyway, you and me both know a show of similar quality without skating faggots wouldn't sell anywhere close. The industry not surprisingly is also aware of this fact.

Get back to me when it outsells gundam seed destiny.

>them for the work they were supposed to do.
Today is a rare thing, even irl

Hetfags can burn in hell.

We're in the golden age, assholes

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY

>yoi is going to flop

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

Shirobako had a lot of research too, did it sell 50k+? Fuck no, YOI sold so much only because it baited the retarded landwhales.

It seems a little late to bother complaining about that, we all know that anime is a niche product that only sells when the audience really gets invested in the characters. That's just how it is, it'd be nice if quality alone dictated sales but instead we should just be grateful when shipping and waifu/husbandofaggotry go hand in hand with a decent series.

I was born in the right timeline after all.

So what's your point? Maybe Shirobako deserved to sell better, but that doesn't mean YOI doesn't deserve it.

>osomatsu
>yaoi on ice

Avex is enjoying the fujobucks.

Cry more

>Can't wait for this show to flop

Sup Forums can be confused for many things, but one thing it categorically fails at is prophecy.

MORE

YAOI

ON

ICE

>50k
Heh, how weak

Call me when it sells 66k on the first week

What a time to live

keking so hard right now

Posting on Sup Forums when Free was airing was the most fun I've had on Sup Forums in years.

There is a god

there is no need to be upset just because a show you didn't like is good
this chart can be improved alas I have no time to do it

>baited
top kek

Nothing.

This is actually called traced.
yusaani.com/topics/2016/12/15/378230/

>Phichit taking a selfie with the graph

>YOI is good

Reminder that disc sales are irrelevant in the age of Chinese streaming.

forbes.com/sites/ywang/2016/05/25/china-is-obsessed-with-japanese-anime-and-investors-are-paying-attention-2/

wsj.com/articles/japan-feeds-chinas-anime-addiction-1482060688

en.yibada.com/articles/126963/20160527/young-chinese-preference-for-virtual-getaways-boosts-japanese-anime-market-to-250-billion-yuan.htm

The chink anime fanbase are virtually all male otakus and don't give a shit about BL.

>traced from women
wew

Also why is there no backlash over this?

Suwabe must be so happy.

Fujo reign has started guys.

>gets BTFO by sales numbers
>falseflags that "sales numbers don't count" to save face

Fuck off, loser.

There has been in japan. Western whales don't know the half of it.

"Referencing legally bought stock images is tracing" is an old meme

Because the person concerned knows about it and is happy?

An anime original sold well. Life is good.

i for one accept my new fujoshi overlords

You're no fun.
Mocking shows for having low BD sales and celebrating when a show you like has high sales are classic Sup Forums traditions.

>literally tracing
>referencing
come on now

designfather.com/scandinavian-apartment-industrial-elements-architect-denis-krasikov/

>legally bought stock images

until they can constantly beat things like LL and monogatari they're small time

Wew

And you can see with the BD they changed that?

This was actually discussed weeks ago and the dancer also posted about it in English.
Cry more.

keep on moving those goalposts, kek.

>don't even match up
>tracing

That apartment looks pretty damn comfy t.b.h.

Holy shit, so much passion and research

It's the truth though. BD sales compared to the past are way low with a few occasional big hits. Having more fujo shows isn't going to change the fact the industry is in a decline. It may hold it up for a while until it eventually end up tumbling down. Anime eventually is going to have to go mainstream if it wants to survive which to be honest the way the quality of the stories I been seeing in shows for years may be for the best.

you get to the goalpost first for me to move it

We takin over

But disc sales indeed don't matter that much. They make like 10% of studios's earrings.

Studios make most of their money from merches.

>they don't match up

KEK

You're the one crying here if that's all you have left to say.

We stole your throne when you weren't looking a long time ago, it's only taken you this long to finally noticing. We came at you not with invasion, but with infection, and you had no defense against it; no war to declare, your weapons stayed idle and your armor was useless. Where before you were able to stymie our advance with fury and fire, all it required was changing the nature of the battlefield to make fury and fire inconsequential. Now your world is our plaything, as are your hearts; your desires now service our desires, and now you face the choice you gave us for all those years: stay and accept your place, or perish in the cold and cling to memories of your now-dead age of glory.

You'll choose the former; you're too much the cowards to choose the latter.

Do you think people are posting these sales as proof that the industry is doing well? Sales are relative, they are only relevant in that we are comparing them with other series' sales. There is a time and place for talking about the industry as a whole but this is not it, this is for being smug or butthurt about how much your favourite series sells compared to others.

Are you blind? Look harder

>dredges up off-topic material that was old ages ago as if it's some kind of scandal
>accuses others of crying
OK sweetie.

They changed that in the BD you nigger. Face it you fucking lost.

>sweetie

>changed it in the bd
>this means it's awwwwright

KEK

and he is a spiteful and evil one

>sweetie

But it is you retard. No one gave a fuck and now this is all you have to resort to.