pscp.tv/w/1mrGmZepQAVJy

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0L5rnYfPPdn
my.mixtape.moe/qbzhgg.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MIKE ENOCH ADMITS TO BEING JEWISH

vocaroo.com/i/s0L5rnYfPPdn

richard spencer, married to a woman that follows dugin's anti-white movement

kike enoch, married to an ultra-left SJW kike that has been supporting him financially ever since he got shitcanned for being a worthless drunk. lied to his supporters for years about it.

yeah, let's support these guys

SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>>INB4 Pro-Spencer Jews

thank you for keeping these threads bumped

You all know that Spencer works for the CIA counterespionage unit right?
His job is to subvert and smear opposition.

no problem, now post the link to the friday paywall show, son

here is jazz and jesse

my.mixtape.moe/qbzhgg.mp3

>you know
any you know actual proof?

That's the point retard.
I want people to see this.

Whatever keeps the red-pills flowing.

Dang. He is Clayton Bixby. Too important to the movement. He redpills so hard, it is worth it in the short run.

no, fuck this garbage, I would never listen to j&j

so much for your redpills son

K

it looks like 18 billion dollars buys a lot of shills.

"i want people to see this"

you have been shilling this garbage so long its not effective and everyone knows you are shills. Its over and all you are doing is helping me bump these threads thank you so much

Thank you

you will never be white

When the world is controlled by the few, 18 billion is a drop in the bucket...

Do you really think you'll be in their favor when this is over? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

i hate jews and jew sell outs too, your point?
and thats coming from a commie hahaha ironic

>this guy still keeps LARPing as public enemy no 1

>>"everyone knows you are shills"
>>Everyone on an anonymous board.
>>Zero evidence of consensus.
Gas-lighting.

Get the fuck out, Jew.

>helping me bump these threads thank you so much

No really, are you retarded?
I just told you, I want people to see this.
I am specifically bumping this thread so people can see the images I am posting.
I know how to bump or sage a thread. I know how to navigate this site.
No wonder you're a Spencerfag, Jesus Christ.

>not wanting to hear immediate hot takes on kate steinly

>if you're not a n*zi jerkoff then you are a commie
wew, n*zi inteligence at its best

Smear opposition to what? Getting redpilled on the JQ, race realism and intersexual dynamics?

and i am saying thank you because every time you reply to these threads like this people see the same garbage posted and know its a shill operation and its instantly discredited

nice try that does not work, you cant use commie memes then say your not a commie when you get outmeme'ed kiddo

Nah, I'm fine

well, I'm aware that you n*zis can't handle a discussion without resorting to strawmen, but it was proven in 1945 you are the losers

At this point I'm beginning to suspect that this is some sort of reverse-shill op by Spencer fans to discredit any criticism of Spencer's blistering ineptitude by making the critic look like a paranoid Pizzagate-tier autist.

Spencer isn't some sort of CIA spook, he's just a narcissistic moron with no real serious game plan. Everything he does is more about massaging his own bloated ego rather than making any sort of serious accomplishments. He's not a serious person and shouldn't be taken seriously in any sort of regard. If you're interested in what Spencer is grasping at, I'd be happy to recommend legitimate alternatives:

>Ryan Faulk/The Alternative Hypothesis- Lots of good info on race realism and racial differences

>Jared Taylor/American Renaissance- Heavy redpills on race and crime and is tailored to be normie-friendly and not terribly threatening.

>Greg Johnson/Counter-Currents- publishes a lot of good literature from both past righties and currently active ones, real great intellectual bastion

ITT : pro Spencer shills and anti Spencer shills arguing, while everyone else is watching the rally deciding for themselves.

The only way to gain your trust and confidence is to throw you a bone every now and then.

If you haven't noticed the negative public fallout of his rallies, then you need to open your eyes.

Are you implying that my images are false?
How is showing people what Richard Spencer believes and says shilling?
Exactly what am I supposed to be shilling here?

(((BASED ISRAEL RALLY)))

>>[Spencer is] just a narcissistic moron
K

>spencers critics are pizzagate tier retard autists

yes this is absolutely correct and why I love when these people dump this garbage in these threads because it shows how retarded these people are

>greg johnson
Is a homosexual who was removed from the larger alt right because of teenage girl tier drama

you just sided with anti-jew to projew in the span of 2 posts in under 180 seconds
who the fucks side are you on make up your mind

He's just some flaky drunk who slides by because he has a sizeable trustfund. He's always been like this, I've talked on here how I had friend who worked with him at TAC and said he barely had the attention span to finish an article most of the time.

That's because there are no real "Spokespeople" in the US. People find their niche and if they find people accept their bullshit, they stick with it. Better than being homeless.

ever seen david icke? starts talking about political things that are more or less correct, then torpedoes the whole thing by screaming about 5th dimensional reptiles

spencer and enoch are the same way with having backgrounds that contradict everything they claim to stand for, i.e.
maybe peinovich could have garnered some kind of respect if he hadn't lied about it for years, and maybe spencer could get out from under the anti-white duginista he's married to if he was open about it, but all the kikery around it just reeks

why do people act like proving this point disproved this point?

well Marx was right

what

They've got literally nothing to go on other than red-herrings. They can't delegitimize your attacks because they are fact, so they delegitimize you, the source of the attack.

Spencer shills BTFO.

I don't care, but it's funny when you realize when the darwinist killed himself in despair

>what spencer believes

that image you posted is literally an IQ test.
Anybody who would negatively react to it didnt read it and understand it.

do you even know what the fuck your posting or do you just want (you)'s

joke's on me in the first place, I shouldn't expect coherent thoughts from non-whites

Who do you trust?
Weev or Spencer??

None of that implies anything other than Spencer being a moron, though.

well then good joke, glad your not serious

I know right! As if our moral betters could do those things...

remember when weev urged people to buy GABs stock and a week later was banned? good stuff

remember that time weev visited Sup Forums?
what did he say about Spencer?

>this thread is literally all anti-enoch and anti-spencer shills spamming their shit to each other

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Richard Spencer. The point he makes is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical economics most of the arguments will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Dick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these arguments, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Richard Spencer truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Dick’s existential catchphrase “Hail our people,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Richard Spencer tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>I shouldn't expect coherent thoughts from non-whites
but Eastern Europe isn't white comrade. White = Western Europe because they have colonized the world and developed economy and science, while Eastern Europe is a dead point in science and economics, and it's them who were colonized

>who do we trust. The little jew rat hiding under a rock in eastern europe because he is a paranoid schizophrenic who thinks the CIA is hunting him because he hacked AT&T nearly a decade ago
>or the guy running the largest pro white movement in american history who has states of emergency called on him when he gives a college talk

GEE I DUNNO ITS KINDA HARD TO CHOOSE

He's a useful idiot.

The bump posts are welcomed as he's spreading exposure of the Spencer red-pill memes.

Tiny bits.

>red-pill
here's a red-pill

When have Nazis been accepted before Spencer showed up?

I've been over this: Spencer first tried to infiltrate and subvert normie conservatism to build his own fallowing. When he failed, he basically tried to build up the "Alt-right" as the edgy right-wing think-tank that he always wanted, unaware that think-tanks amount to jack shit in terms of meaningful accomplishments.

>Is a homosexual who was removed from the larger alt right because of teenage girl tier drama

To my knowledge Johnson did nothing wrong other than point out that Spencer's pan-European ideals are retarded and insinuate that Spencer is not a serious activist or intellectual. I don't really see how that's "teenage girl drama".

Does your buddy have the full story about him trying to get all super-tough in response to someone jokingly hitting on him? I've only heard a few stories about that, never anything concrete. Also, why is his taste in beer so terrible? Like, fucking Budweiser? Seriously?

I'd say Weev. Richard Spencer being so incompetent makes the decision pretty easy.

Have you ever even looked up Moarpheus? He's a leftist faggot autist of the first order and thinks cobbling together random images and pieces of text somehow will convince random thread lurkers that Spencer is a "CIA SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!" (all caps). His favorite tactic is to post his Chris-Chan tier autism collages and then switch proxies, usually to Belgian or British IPs, and agree with himself. After that he'll post dozens of
>SPENCER HAS WEIRD HAIR.jpg
photoshops.

He stopped using his tripcode because people were starting to filter him. Just google his name and you'll see his autism all over the first results.

what all of europe is white except for the invaders of it
low tier low effort
i actually dont even like spencer all that much and have suspicions of him but he does great things

who gives a shit ? and this wasn't mentioned in the new yorker article which is odd

>second one
??

>to my knowledge

Exactly , you dont know. TRS split ties with him because he would non stop shit on spencer because spencer was moving the movement into the real world while greg wanted to keep it a closed door intellectual book club. He also refused to show his face because he didnt want to be doxxed

Except there's zero concrete, non-circumstantial evidence backing up your claims about Pizzagate. There hasn't been anything substantial for well over a year now.

Weev tends to be hit-or-miss (I blame the years of hallucinogen abuse, it's almost certainly fucked up his memory) but he's right with his criticisms of Spencer.

>richard spencer is incompetent
>weev got banned from the free speech alternative to twitter because he told people to blow up federal buildings

greg johnson isn't gay he does support having gays in the movement however.

What about it?

Your meme amounts to 'no ideology has ever worked'.

t. Agent Spencer

Why do you have to choose? Both are interesting to listen to. White awakening is bigger then any one person.

I'll go and ask for more stories. The general impression I've got is he gradually turned to the more racist stuff to find a niche after he burned everyone in the paleocon/libertarian scene by being rude to everyone and acting like he should he in charge even though he didn't have the accomplishments/talent/experience to justify it.

greg is a 100% confirmed homosexual and that isnt a rumor its 100% basic bitch knowledge in the movement. He was only tolerated because he had money

Can you link the original podcasts?

>t there's zero concrete, non-circumstantial evidence backing up your claims about Pizzagate.
laura silsby

>my meme
???

Interesting side note:
Her lawyer in that case has been jailed for having sex with minors.

>Have you ever even looked up Moarpheus?

I've crossed paths with him a couple times. My favorite interactions include him being caught pretending that he read the Art of War, insisting that Sinead McCarthy's flat earth insanity was excusable because "muh JQ", and insisting that he could do a far better job than Moldbug in doing a genealogical examination of western progressivism.

>TRS split ties with him because he would non stop shit on spencer because spencer was moving the movement into the real world while greg wanted to keep it a closed door intellectual book club.

TRS also tolerated Common Filth up until he started doxing their own members and reached out to 8/pol/ and Ironmarch despite warnings from literally everyone that it was a terrible idea. They're really not a good example to use here. Also, While I disagree with Johnson's core idea, he's right to attack Spencer for his IRL activism because what Spencer does tends to accomplish very little. Spencer's only "success" comes from the UVA rally and I still don't know if that was actually him or Identity Evropa. IE has a successful track record, and ironically enough, a lot of guys involved in that were for some time big-time followers and supporters of Johnson.

>He also refused to show his face because he didnt want to be doxxed

That's actually a pretty smart move on his part.