Architecture thread

The Old Post Office in Belgrade

Building in central Knez Mihailova street, Belgrade

stop being such faggots and post.
Petrovgrad Hotel, Belgrade

the upper building is slavija, i already posted the first one in op. also, bump the thread, you fucking faggots

Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto

What happened to the old building?

unlike the rest of those which were mostly destroyed during ww2 and then replaced by commies, nothing, commies just destroyed it for reasons.

It's a shame. It was great.

Believe it or not these were in Downtown Los Angeles.

Both were destroyed and replaced by modern buildings thatbare ugly garbage.

this place actually looks quite comfy

Another DTLA gem, the LA Times buildingwas destroyed in a bombing in 1910 that killed 21 people.

thank tito

More DTLA

Before cultural enrichment

Oy vey goy, dont feel connected to your european brethren, you are the melting pot! Have these nice glass skyscrapers instead!

After cultural enrichment

>that graffiti
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Minnesota state capital

I never get why leftists like Paris, they worship modernity but all live in haussmannian buildings.

Pershing Square, Downtown LA, before and after “modernization”.

They are doing the same in sweden...

half of the buildings are literally the same

To be fair that is true, my point is the destroyed the park.

The park is shit tho

Helsinki wasn't badly bombed because the counter-air defence was top-notch. Instead, they tore down a lot of beautiful buildings after the war and replaced them with uglier ones.

Parasites love big cities

After

*my point is to be a nostalgic retard with a sour mouth for everything that is the present

FTFY

You cant argue that it is an improvement. Much of budapest has been destroyed too, im sure you are not happy about that.

Looks pretty user.

So this was the world before jews took over...
Makes me really sad

I live in LA you fucking retard, the park is a concrete fortress with zero shade, its inacessible from the street due to concrete barriers, NO ONE wants to be there, and its shit for public events.

What was once a beautiful, expansive, well manicured lawn where people could relax in the shade is now a concrete burning hot shadeless homless encampment covered in piss. The fountain is ugly, the purple tower is ugly, it sucks.

Theyre actually in the process of redesigning it currently because its such a failure.

truthfully the guy's kinda right, I'm just picking fights myself for no apparent reason

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Different squares for different purposes. Not every public space needs to be a park full of trees. If that square is right in the middle of corporate offices, it is better being concrete so people can have a longer eyesight and be able to walk across it. Having concrete barriers to prevent access from the street is retarded, but that doesn't mean the old design was good for its location.
Pic related is a square that would be pointless to plant trees on.

No, it serves no purpose and has failed. It’s being redisgned for a reason, and the redesigns echo the old park.

DTLA is in desperate need of green space, it has far too many dead corporate concrete plazas. Take it from me, its fucking hot here. We NEED shade.

Halfway between a shard and a shart.

Bruges, don't take credit for our work clog fag

its like a little coffin

Oratoire St-Joseph in Montréal.

I'll take practical over spectacle, thank you. Fucking right wing cunts.

Isn't that the building from the show that they used as a kind of command base in a old library?

Some state capitol Buildings.

it's fitting because he murdered so many children

what emotions do you feel when you look at this building?

Anyone here lurk skyscrapercity? Comfiest forum on the internet.

The new one is much more efficient.

Yep, especially since I live in a big city so I’m always looking out for new projects here.

Nothing. Then I remember how much uglier it will look after it rains and I feel a bit of disgust. Concrete always makes buildings look ugly.

Just posting some architecture from my city now.

An up close pic I took myself of it.

Not trying to derail the thread, but this happened.

>Neoclassical monument to the greatest American

Visiting it in D.C. was akin to a religious experience in patriotism. That I encountered some jackass Frenchmen on the steps was just more perfect.

I just made this the other day. It's not very well put together, but I'll post it anyway. Geneva, Switzerland.

>Fucking the enemy

Gas this whore already.

Amazing, this is as good as that time that 'redpilled black' got idiot redditors doxxed for not listening to us.

Maybe someday they'll learn and stop spamming the board with e-celebs. Just maybe.

We called her a coalburner in your threads, you called us shills then we left. When will you start listening to us, t_d? When are we ever wrong?

>his state capitol is not a temple of autonomy that Jefferson designed.

Our of all the threads on pol these make me the saddest. Was the USA carpet bombing Europe in WW2 part of a plan to destroy this cultural heritage and replace it with soulless mind numbing brutalist trash?

Hi goy! Progressive design and diverse concepts is here get with the times!

the commies did that. we were carpet bombing people who wouldnt stop talking shit. fuck outta my country faggot

The swedish parliament building
The outside
The halls
>The renovated and improved chamber

Could be; I feel demoralized just seeing pictures of these monstrosities like .

this is disgusting

You haven't been following what Hidalgo and the leftists have been doing then. They hate it and are doing everything to ruin it. New skyscraper projects all around paris but within city limits, the samaritaine project, the project to turn the ile de la cité into an underground supermall surrounded by nightclubs, the destruction of the Guimard urban furniture, etc..

Interior.

commies made an active effort to erase identity and culture

Ha, amateurs!

>our work
Gib clay.

How did this happened in 3 years and where is it?

Does this building have game?

That's because you're dead inside

PS3000

So she literally got blacked.

At least LA has the excuse that buildings have to be demolished every 50 years due to building regulations since it's in a seismic area.

Ouch.

Disgusting post modern Kikery and Commie blocks...