Masamune Makabe once suffered greatly at the hands of a wealthy and beautiful girl named Aki Adagaki...

>Masamune Makabe once suffered greatly at the hands of a wealthy and beautiful girl named Aki Adagaki, who nicknamed him "Piggy" due to his chubby appearance.

>Seeking revenge against his tormentor, Masamune works hard to improve himself and returns as an incredibly handsome high school student.

>When he encounters Aki once again, he is prepared to exact vengeance.

>Masamune slowly begins to build his relationship with Aki, intending to break her heart

>Masamune starts to question the objectives of his plans

Absolutely disgusting fucking disgrace

Why modern MC's are so weak and terrible shits?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12035385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They lack resolve and back bone. Like most of Japan's young men.

>Bullies him into improving himself and not being such a fat fuck
She did him a favor. Now do yourself a favor and get some exercise, OP.

being fat > being easily manipulated bitch

*Tips fedora*

He even manages to get NTR'd in the manga, he's so fucking pathetic

Are we suppose to be satisfied by self-inserting as the MC because we weren't able to achieve it in real life?

Last Game was better and deserved an anime more.

>Rich overconfident kid gets annoyed that a girl is smarter than him.

>Chases her all the way to college in an effort to 'beat her' and prove he's better

>She has no fucking idea, and is too busy studying and worrying about taking care of her mother to notice him.

>He realises he's had a crush on her since childhood.

Watching the guy die of embarrassment on a regular basis is great.

>he didn't get /fit/ after his pathetic highschool years

Bro, work and anime comes before my body.

Though I'm not a fat fuck. Just an average looking guy.

strawpoll.me/12035385

>work and anime comes before my body
with that mindset you'll be a wreck in your fifties

Will Masamune threads be full of spoilers?

It's really sounds better

Is this a serious question?

It's self insert bait the animation. Doesn't mean I'm not going to watch it though.

fpbp

this anime seems good so far, its like /fit/ the anime but with less autism

also how the fuck can they make a chick a guy and make him more appealing than most of the other girls fuck id like to think that im not gay thanks

>autism sidekick will never get any character development

What the hell do you expect from a plot that screams romcom like that?
That las line of the synopsis is unnecessary as fuck since anyone could have guessed that anyway.

Aki didn't even do the thing that made him want revenge, it was her bitch maid pretending to be her.

Was that the one where they got married? If that's the one then I completely agree, would've been better to have that perfect manga adapted than the current shitshow.

As a skinny nerd turned fit and handsome after college I am a little unsatisfied with the MC here. Turning down hot sluts is a great high, though, so I understand his motivation a bit. Were I in his shoes I'd just pick up tomboy class rep and call it a day. Seems like she'd appreciate the fit lifestyle more than a bitch on the fast track to fatty town.

since you've read to the end, is this a harem thing? I remember reading a few chapters and it seemed like there were multiple girls interested in him, if it is harem, does he get anyone by the end?

(or maybe I'm getting confused)

It's a great romance

My best girl sensor started buzzing pretty hard when I saw the Class Rep was a tomboy for once.

it hasn't ended. A summary to date is he got NTR'd by a woman pretending to be male for the money, then discovered it was a woman. MC discovered that main girl didn't actually bully him. That quiet girl who calls him piggy made herself look like main heroine by wearing a random wig and dress, then bullied mc out of jealousy.

Please tell me the trap is a reverse trap, that guy looks too cute to be a guy.

>This is the mother

fucking dropped at 01:24 in.

I haven't seen such shit taste in a while

Yeah
The people who read it are autismal spergs, so they will post spoilers every thread

I WANT TO RAPE THIS FUCKING CUNT

best grill

This show better know exactly what it needs to do.

that's fucking stupid

Is that Kaneki's voice from TG ?

>hey I think x is a good girl
>mangafag dumps an entire wall of spoilers about why your opinion is wrong
I hate this so much

For being supposedly super handsome he looks an awful lot like the average MC guy.

i think the author made yoshino a cunt only to make aki likeable

Yes

He failed. I like Yoshino even more now.

When will we finally get a series where the roasties are btfo?

>ntr arc
dropped like a fatman on Nagasaki

>Some girl calls you fat years ago
>Spend the years after that improving yourself not to be a better person, but because you couldn't get over being bullied as a kid.
He was already a bitch.

Nips sure do take childhood experiences seriously

>flower eyes

Tiv-sensei is kind of naughty.

How the fuck is that NTR? Theres a difference between MISUNDERSTANDING and NTR.

>never been to /fit/

Which still fails if you remember Aki still gives people insulting/demeaning Nicknames and because of herd mentality everyone else follows suite.
Also which makes maid girl pretending to be Aki a plot hole because then it becomes a question of when Aki picked that habit up

Technically it's not but still fucking stupid.
Author ran out of ideas so he fell back to the tried and tested bullshit tropes.
Regardless people will still eat this garbage up because they lack discerning taste.

Maybe because most of the girls are cunts, and the guy is best girl

>that is the mother
PICKED THE FUCK UP

>1st episode features /r9k/

Am I the only who thinks that Masamune would just look like a huge asshole if he proceeded with his revenge on Aki wihout knowing what really happened?

>the girl is still a cunt to everyone
No.

>read the manga
>it's a "Every side girl is better than the main girl" series

>when MC is so shitty you can't even self-insert

>the maid was the bad guy all along
>still more likeable than Aki
what a bloody mess