Best way to get smart GF?

Hey, anyone got any tips on how to get a QT GF with a high IQ?

I've met lots of smart girls but a lot tend to be roasties not worth any time. They're never red-pilled and never open to it, most tend to be smart but Rick and Morty level of Nihilistic and Neo-Marxist. Anybody got any tips on finding a good smart girl so that my kids don't have to be wage slaves competing with Robot labor?

>inb4 Khazar Milkers

Start working or join a team developing female androids NOW!

Why settle for mere flesh, when immortal metal can be thy lover?

Unless I can get Joi, I'm not going for >pic related.

Holo Gf trumps Robo Roastie

>bump for advice

>neo-marxist
>nihilist

>smart

Lad ....

i like how the waist goes into nothing and then balloons out to a gigantic obese pear. kinda like the planet we dont live on

horrible shoop

Volunteer at hospital. Meet nurses.

To find a woman who would ideally suit you you have to become a man who would ideally suit her first. You two will fit together like puzzle pieces once you find each other.
Or, another way, find someone who seriously loves you and wants to be with you and redpill her slowly and over time. The method I'm using.

Be an adonis.

you can't help these idiots once they start parroting shit like that.

pearls before swine. most people don't even know that "belief" is total bullshit. They will "believe" what they are told.

find an apolitical normie girl and slowly introduce your beliefs to her. don't reveal your hand all at once and find a way to make your opinions sound like recent discoveries and not something you knew before meeting her.

I went the other route.

Married beautiful girl. Capital V virgin, in all three holes.

What did I give up in exchange?

Brains. She's 95 IQ at best. Not dumb, but not smart.

At all...

Sweet as can be, and a good person, but if I have to explain one more movie plot I'm going to die.

Dont get a educated high iq gf that turns every conversation into a debate. There are better ways to torture yourself.

Be smarter.

>wanting to date nurse rathed
even nightengale was an actual whore

Go to the gym

women like women and chocolate. working out makes your dick smaller

Good lord this.

Smart women are terrible.

And most times they are not traditional or feminine at all.

Good for use of holes and not much else.

1st of all you should start working on yourself. Dress well, get jacked, a decent haircut and stop being awkward. What i think you mean by high iq is logical women, and that proves you don't understand women. They act on emotions, not logic. If you find a logic oriented women tho she probably has a dick

kek

Story of my life...
Shit my wife says:

>What's the difference between a tornado and a torpedo
>If you cum in a girls ass can she get pregnant

Even yesterday
>Let's take my car to get a new TV.
How the fuck is a 65" Plasma going to fit in a vw beetle
>We can make it fit
Or we can take my ute (Pick-up truck) and know it fits
>I don't like your car. The outside needs a wash.
Get in the car or I'll go without you. Your fucking choice.

Aren't you worried your kids will be dumbos?

Holy fuck, this.
I have this one girl I'm friends with, and holy crap if I'd ever date her. She's too damn clever, much more so than I am. The only one of my close friends who didn't get a degree in education. She's traditional and practical, so trying to tame her would likely go over poorly, but she's going to need someone who can keep pace with her.
It's a shame her sister's dating. She's clever, but it's tempered with the most wholesome sweetness I've ever seen.

Be a honourable men in the traditional sense. There are so few of these around that being one turns you into a magnet. Then it is your duty to turn down low quality whores. You'll quickly meet a good girl.

Extremely.

I worry so much I am seriously considering donating sperm to one or more smart women who just want babby who have sterile husbands or who have the financial ability to raise one solo.

>>If you cum in a girls ass can she get pregnant
no woman is this dumb.

you gave up brains?
doesn't seem you had any to spare

What I've found myself is that the best girls come from other countries. European girls seem to be much more responsible and dignified. You can also just go to Japan and get yourself a nice little wife. Over there they still believe in strong family values and loyalty, so they're a real catch.

nailed it
esp. on the "newness" factor
people are fucking meat sacks full of slightly charged salty solutions

>she's traditional and practical
Seems like you are the One lacking

are nurses even that smart..?

OP your best bet is to go to university and meet a girl there, if you aren't already.

also, a good way to gauge a woman's intelligence, is to look at how successful her male relatives are. If her father is a physicist, her brother a successful doctor, etc. you can bet there is a strong genetic component to her intelligence which she will pass onto your sons

Not really. She is a good housewife. I'm pretty sure son is already smarter than her and he is two.
She cooks, cleans takes care of me and I don't have to lift a finger. Which is what I wanted.

I wouldn't try and have an intelligent conversation with her though.

>QT GF
>high IQ
pic one and only one faggot

Have money and be attractive

Same way you get any girl with desirable traits

That's the thing isn't it? It's easier to red pill a less mart girl, but christ is it hard to find a High IQ girl who isn't trash. Wife sounds like a sweetheart tho, user. Good for you