Ballroom e Youkoso ch. 43 RAW

raw.senmanga.com/Ballroom-E-Youkoso/43/1

Raw quality is good, now to wait for some good translator.

Praise the Lord.

Best news this year.

The only reason why I would visit this shithole.

I will promote you in my head to Real Human if you translates this.

It's back?

Wait a minute. We're out of hiatus? Since when? The anime announcement?

The anime was announced with the news there would be a new chapter in January 6th.

Just wait for dancefag. He'll make a comeback

Praise the heavens, it has been 11 months, almost a full year.

I hope her health is fine and the releases are now continuous.

Almost a full year since then, is he even alive? Did he translate anything else on the meantime?

This.

Ganbare sensei.

Also Dancefag will surely deliver. Dreams start by believing. Someone start a Dancefag summon ritual please.

He's doing Samon with Crossbreed Scans.

Well, yeah, I basically did the thread to increase the chances of Dancefag seeing it and start working on it.

It's been a long time since I read this. Is the main heroine still the girl who taught the MC how to dance at the beginning of the series?

Wait, It's back?!?

Can we get Arms Peddler back as well to make up for the shitstorm that will be my country come the end of the month.

The heroine right now is another character, a tsundere delicious redhead with lots of attitude.

Wait a minute, is it just me, or did the art actually got better inbetween the hiatus? It look more consistent compared to the previous chapter.

>Rival girl had to literally seduce some scarred up motherfucker to try and get petty revenge on Best Girl
Would she please old men for money if she thought it would get her senpai to notice her? How can she be so worst in a series where all she has done is dance?

Scarred guy is still a bro in my book, sucks that he got brought into this because of some lesbians idea of revenge.

It has been 11 months, after getting healthy again she might have working on the chapter for longer than she usually does when keeping a schedule.

Like the few Hunter x Hunter chapters in 2016 being usually great looking.

The part where they make peace and the lesbo girl got stalkerish and too close for comfort was pretty funny.

That and the last two pages where the tall guy is revealed to have siblings.
I think this is a good chapter to return on, just waiting for dancefag to get us a translation now.

series will end with MC thinking he's got godlike endurance

then he finds out his partner has a boyfriend who does water polo

Nah, it's back hiatus

Hallelujah!

Pls no NTR.

Finally the little arc with this annoying lesbo ends. Had to wait months for it.

nice
translation when

Wew

there were a lot of nice panels this chapter.

>3月号につづく

Fuck this.

The issue that comes out in january is the february issue.

Finally