Why don't the boys just ignore her?

Why don't the boys just ignore her?

MUH DICK

Because there is no filter function in real life.

>Boys ignoring pretty girls

>not ignoring bitch and whore

It's not like filtering tripfags or shitposts, she doesn't actually go out of her way to provoke anyone.

Cause then the stupid plot wouldn't happen and the self inserting viewer won't feel as good when she eventually falls in love with him out of ALL the other possible guys.

One of the boys she rejected should have liked it.

Because who wouldn't want to fuck her?

She's rich. It's like playing the lottery, have the right face and get her in the right mood and you're set for life.

What that's a cute girlfriend (male) he has there.

Me, ugly hair and flat.

But if I could anonymize people in real life, I wouldn't have a strong reaction to boobs any more.

>Implying horny boys care as long as they can fuck it

Doujin featuring Aki getting raped by a bunch of guys who were humiliated by Aki when.

What a homosexual.

Inferior complex plus they have too much pride in getting humiliated by a girl.

This "cute boy in the harem" thing is getting ridiculous, before it was a trap, he is 100% male.

I don't see the problem.

I don't want to be gay.

I actually yelled "You gotta be fucking kidding me" at the bear backpack reveal

Do you have a reason for that, or just on principle?

Rapebait - The Character

What's this for? The author didn't draw this.

I liked the first episode, a lot of overweight manchildren will be upset by the fact that attractive females won't settle for anything less than themselves. But I like the honesty that the show has to the human condition, like the fact that attractive people can get away with a lot more.
Not just another harrm where girls like main mc becuase he's """nice""" , like that gets you girls.

I'm confused is it a he or a she?

He's a she.

Because Japan males are into femdom?

Its a dude and he likes one of the girls
No homo

Fuck I love this show's OST. Based Katou.

Ohh you're going to love the 11th hour reveal assuming the anime gets there

Because every man tends to think they are better than they actually are, which is why so many men think it's enough and unique trait that you're "nice".

I want to hate fuck her.

you sure :^)

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

It's easier than you might think, honestly. Once you've actually seen how terrible of a person the girl is, it's a lot easier to write her off in that regard.
Think of Konosuba and Aqua.

;_;

I'd let Aqua step on me any day of the week.

I replaced the OP song of this show with 'Nuclear', and I was not disappointed.

It was almost scary how well some of the visuals lined up.

Don't tell me you would ignore those legs and DFC even if you could you faggot.

I've been here for a very long time newfag, if you didn't already know their use is purely Ironic.

I haven't read the source material put I'd be very disappointed if the main mc falls for her. It would be better if he bags on her friends instead and takes a huge ego hit. She seems like a stuck-up bitch that's rotten to the core, she doesn’t deserve sympathy from anyone.

She's nothing like aqua. Aqua just likes to be a provocateur but she hasn’t got a bad heart.

>OP literally spoils everything
>if you're an animefag that final scene with the fattie just looks like it's the MC have an internal struggle with his fat self

Hilarious.

Ironic shitposting is just shitpsting.
>not using ctrl s for spoilers
And you haven't lurked for long enough.

maybe becuase Sup Forums turned to complete shit after 2012

You are not helping.

Boys are gross and only think with their penis.

you think girls are any better faggot?

Much better.

Girls think with their penis too.

No, girls don't think at all.

At least men can sometimes think up something impressive like pic related.

how come no one beats her ass??????
you would think she eventualy would insult someone she shouldnt and get beaten, either by the boys or by the girls.

But they can't even touch it.

Sorry :p

Make a video

Holy shit why is the music so overdramatic?

Literally the horns of battle blaring every other minute.

They tried
Watch the show

What's her problem anyways?

>/fit/fag projecting

I don't actually know how to do video editing.

Just wait a couple weeks, shit writes itself.

>fatfuck got so BTFO that he went full ottermode
>regales at the beauty of having above-standard physical appearance
>so mad that he wants to get back at the bitch who slighted him
What is this? /fit/? Is he going to inevitably realize that 'mirin other men is actually the way to go in life?

1 faggot did.
Eventualy someone who knows what they are doing will try and create a group of people to shut her up.
Thats what happens when u make enemies on a daily basis.

Isn't that a woman?

Upset because mc fucked off when he was a kid so she hates guys now

Literaly /fit/ the animation

>realize that 'mirin other men is actually the way to go in life

But /fit/ doesn't do that.

How's the first episode? Is this series good for you-know-what type of posting?

Did somebody say coalition war?

This is Japan. She's from a rich family, which means she deserves total respect even if she's a bitch. That's how japanese society works. It's bullshit, yes. But it's also the reason making comedy out of politics is seen as really edgy over there

Hello skeleton.

Found the manlet.

Entertaining enough

Kuzu no Honkai will be shitposting series of the season though.

Nah, after going to Paris and having a spat with her, he realizes the entire plot thus far was LITERALLY misunderstandings and he was upset at the wrong person and now he's gotta cuck a fat gold digger away from her and apologise for being a shit. I'm actually disappointed with how this manga turned out. Not surprised though.

>17-year-old Awaya Mugi and Yasuraoka Hanabi appear to be the ideal couple. They are both pretty popular, and they seem to suit each other well. However, outsiders don't know of the secret they share. Both Mugi and Hanabi have hopeless crushes on someone else, and they are only dating each other to soothe their loneliness. Mugi is in love with Minagawa Akane, a young teacher who used to be his home tutor. Hanabi is also in love with a teacher, a young man who has been a family friend since she was little. In each other, they find a place where they can grieve for the ones they cannot have, and they share a loneliness-driven physical intimacy. Will things stay like this for them forever?
T-This sounds like the K word.

This sounds like a potential masterpiece or awful shit.

I cant wait for you to be disappointed when the threads get 200 posts maximum

Some promotional pics, there is also Neko by Anmi

>she doesn't get her hair cut off
I just wanted to see her get ruined, instead we just get some crappy hint towards some big revenge that will probably never even happen.

Emoticons are bannable offence

Only if subs will be on time. Fuuka threads will be full shitposting due to Seo's cruise and LWA due to trigger haters.

Yet another trap character. I hope there's no legservice of him.

Real talk.

Why does Japan like traps so much?

We've seen her eviscerate two guys in public.
The first turned it into a public event in the first place, and I get the feeling he gave her a reason to air his dirty laundry like that.
The second sent her a creepy ass message saying he liked the way she looked in shorts. Why wouldn't she be pissed?

>megane

Stop.

Mango fags, am I right in assuming that /fit/ protag actually falls for the main bitch? Because I'd be super disappointed if that was the case.

Shut up landwhale.

He has still been trying to get her to fall for him so he could get revenge however in the latest chapter he just found out that it was Yoshino dressed up as Aki who called him piggy when he was younger, so he's run off to confess to Aki or something

I would suck him off. Not gay as long as the dick is feminine enough.

You can put a pink ribbon it and some cream on top.

>literally named "designated bottom"
>caring about his dick/how he fills

Stop.

I want to protect him from bullies and have my sexuality challenged by his feminine(male) penis.

>I hope there's no legservice of him.
I hope there's a lot of legservice of him.

>and some cream on top

Budding development of good taste glands?

>what is this, /fit/?

Speaking as a /fit/izen, the entire first episode hits way too close to home.

I want to turn him into the dominant type and submit my boipussy to him.

and her design is shit. Dropped.

Stop projecting your life surrounded by other Africans

This. It was pretty creepy, like what level of autism do you need to write a letter like that to someone.

Edgy

>take a fairly realist/interesting premise
>set it in a high school
>fuck up
Why are RomCom manga so bad nowadays?

This one is garbage not because of the school setting, but because of the whole LMAO MISUNDERSTANDINGS plot and the revenge keikkaku not going anywhere/