Why are white women constantly paired with black men in media?

Why are white women constantly paired with black men in media?

Try counting how many times it happens in Black Mirror.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fyNhzFYP3ts
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/giWcQyLo-1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews

Art imitates reality

At least in the US
There has to be X amount of minorities
In each show so why not virtue signal

I don't watch media, I have no idea and I don't care. Why do you care so much?

FP is the honest reason.

But then I would have to watch that shite so no thanks.
Fuck modern TV.

I agree with you, but the woman in that picture is clearly not white.

I had to stop watching that show. I randomly watched 6 different episodes and there was a bmwf couple in all of them. The white males were pedos and fucked pigs. Fucking ridiculous.

Because white women in real life don't care about niggers so they want to make it acceptable for them to do it. There's no need for propaganda against white men, they already date asian waifus.

You get the quota of gender and racial diversity without having to have black women which loses you viewers

Are you talking about the Black Mirror? I thought I was the only one who noticed.

It actually seemed like propaganda.

I wonder why.

Why did Dan Schneider constantly film feet? People with a kink are running your media and programming.

It's gone into overdrive this holiday season. Literally every commercial features mixed race couples. It's so fake and forced. Black women and white guys are now a thing too.

Europe is occupied by enemies of white people ...Jews ...Chinks...Bankers. They are exterminating us.

>I thought I was the only one who noticed.
You are on Sup Forums lad. I quited that shit because of the niggers. They even had that episode where a FUCKING NIGGER hunted EUROPEANS for being "genetically inferior".

Movies, clips, YT, ads.

It's everywhere.
(((They)))

Jews really got their sweet revenge, didnt they ?

Even google searches

Also young black boys with white girl even in Norwegian media

>revenge
Revenge for what?

Why does it bother you so much? Are you insecure? Races are still paired with their own 95% of the time in media.

youtu.be/fyNhzFYP3ts

Dont forget Lidl ... they fucking racemix toddlers and kids already. They went fully on with racemix, they speeded up the plan.

For making the filthy kikes take a bath.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

youtu.be/giWcQyLo-1Y

Charlie Brooker is in a mixed relationship, they're underrepresented in media and he wants to change things

Because it grabs viewers attentions and makes them talk about the advertisement to other like y'all are doing right now

B-but merchant, I'm not German...

If you can push white woman/black man you can push all other race mixing relationships.

It's the must disgusting and abhorrent pairing on Earth so it's the only one the kikes need to normalize.

That's it. That's all there is to it.

Back to the cottonfield, shitskin.

40-50% at best Jamal.

Ya Black Mirror. I was red pilled before so I understood what they were doing. Amazing how many people don't even notice it.

Black men with white women are the relationships most likely to fail. Typically with the woman getting pregnant and the man going out to buy a pack of cigarettes for twenty years.

The left want to destroy the family unit and this is the best way to do it. No sane man wants used goods.

Yes, goys, stop caring, move on, nothing you can do.

It has to do with intersectionality. White women are the most oppressed whites with white men the least oppressed. For solidarity, when they want to show an interracial relationship involving a white person, they will typically choose white woman, because the privilege points are nearer for them and various brown peoples than it is if they brought out a CIS white man.

At some point you stopped speaking English.

people that work in the advertising industry are fucking women and leftists and gays. what do you expect? same thing goes for journalism

I am artistic in my use of commas.

Sort of related.

That actually makes a ton of sense. It's like the way 95% of comedians are leftists.

In the words of the late great Commander Rockwell, pic related

God it's even worse for you guys. At least our commercials aren't 1:30 and show women orgasming at the sight of a darkie.

fpbp

I know, right? White men can love black men too.

Why are you consuming media and supporting this message?

fpbp. I've started making a point to my family and they're frightened at just how much the BM/WW narrative is being pushed on tv. I only have to look at some of the (christmas especially) adverts and go 'OH LOOK YET ANOTHER BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE WOMAN. MAKES YOU THINK, DOESN'T IT?" I want to get them off the electric jew but they're angry now so it's a start.

Are they? Do you have stats on it?

Oh it's bad in Europe, the television is so fucking bad, as bad as it is here it's ever worse over there.

I think Sweden had a white woman straight up fucking a black dude while singing about it, and then she was fucking murdered by a black dude.

It makes sense if you don't focus too hard on the grammar.

I think this was her.

How do you like your lot in life pet nigger? You think the Jew is going to save you from evil wypipo? They hate you way worse than we do. They'll use you and turn you back into farm animals.

I know most of you think its all because of some Jewish plan...but

A lot of it has to do with test groups and their dislike of black females.

Will Smith says its why he's almost always paired with a Latinas, mixed race, or white love intrests in his films.

Nobody wants to see or hear black women.

I think it happens in all the Christmas ads, apart from Waitrose who know who there is customers are

t. totally not insecure

Because it gives lefty cuck white men the special tingles seeing their women defiled by lusty bantus?

Not every lefty white male feels comfortable publically expressing his love for self-humiliation and debasement. Only the bold 1% proudly march in SF wearing their ball-gags and dog collars. Thousands of lefty white men suffer in silence, their only comfort found in the knowledge that somewhere a white child is being raped by african migrants.

-t. Commie Jew

Retard

I love how poltard conspiracy theories can bring together Jews, commies, the illerminati, Muslams, terrorists, etc. as a hegemonic bloc out to get them. Just really shows how stupid you have to be, desu.

>what is the spanish inquisition
they hate all of us for one reason or another. even countries that genuinely dindu nuffin to jews still get shat on by them just by merit of being related to bad goyim.

>-t. Commie Jew

>the jews have a stronghold on the media

>we want to protect the women
>also, ban abortions, women shouldn't be allowed to vote
hmmm

You people are a sad bunch.
Black Murror is propaganda?
What are you, high?
Jesus christ, you people know that B/W couples are not that uncommon.

>-.t Commie Jew

White woman/Black male is the least common pairing.

The only time white men appear in the media, they are portrayed as oafs that get rescued by a smart female.

The black man is always portrayed as a white knight ironically

trying to destroy male friendship.

Jews is the honest answer, also rage and inferiority complex because Jewish women have also been statistically the most likely to racemix, mostly with white males.

>if people want to take away rights from a group that group will start caring about it
what a shocker!

Kek.

Whites are more likely to cohabit (have a relationship with) and marry Hispanics and Asians. BMWF is the third least common after WMBF and AMWF

this thread ended quickly

I say systemic sexism/marketing.
Men are statistically more prevalent in fame than women, and you need poc for diversity. ERGO, bmw.

Or, you know, maybe they're reusing actors.

Or just to pander to "mixed marriage" audience/tumblrites.

Because in marketing White women are the largest and arguably most powerful demographic in terms of consumer spending, while to make the appeal of the marketing campaign appear diverse they often throw in a black man its the same with cars or trucks when its the opposite and the market is dominated by white men and to make it appear diverse they pair them with a black woman.

>women are weak, dumb, and generially inferior to us, strong and high IQ white males
>also, they run the world
hmmm

>its a bitch ass wh*te """people""" still whining about interracial relationships thread

Tbqh famalam, Trump was the best thing to happen to you faggots. No one wants to fuck wh*tes anymore on the account that they might support Trump. Plus fucking white women is so 2006 everyone has already been there and done that. If you want to discourage interracial relationships simply be white and wear Trump merchandise. Problem solved.

I see gook female/ white male more often.

Go to bed Schlomo.

Your efforts would be better served on Reddit or Facebook.

Somewhere less disillusioned by the kikes ultimate weapon: The socially obsessed cunt.

No one can possibly believe this though.

>when you are out of arguments, just start dumping contextless pics
hmmm

Then explain why they print it?

>Black women and white guys are now a thing too.
and white male fag "couples" just to drive home the notion that YT is completely cucked

it's liberals virtue signalling how progressive they are and everyone instinctively knows the majority's women being paired with a minorities men is the edgiest pairing

e.g. if it was all white men CHALKING black women it'd be black men getting mad, and that won't get you PC points

>-t. Commie Jew who banks on women and niggers leading the charge

You have no arguments.

You're just a Marxist shill.

who cares?

majority white women settle down with white men.stop being upset.

Yeah, user I wonder why

white women worship black guys but they can't confess it because of white racist society

why is the text highlighted?

You must have a lot of success with women with this attitude. But nooo, it's not because you are the degenerated mongrel, it's the jewish backed niggas stealing your potential gfs.

hah

Dance around every point and play the dumb fucking kike, it's all you know how to do.

There won't be a country left to expel you to this time.

>Baiting for (You)s in Sup Forums
>Using meme flag to trigger people
What a sad person.

reality imitates (((art)))

Hey arba, mongol, greek rapebaby, you forgot to use your meme flag. kys

It's the Jew's game. This is done on purpose. Most White Americans are aware of this Jew initiated bullshit. Also part of the reason why there are so many attacks on White people by niggers since Obama.