Were they justified?

Were they justified?

no because ohgi is a jew

This is not what you are supposed to do when your leader gets implicated with treason.
You are supposed to have him arrested quietly and have him tried after a thorough investigation.

This is what you do when you are just looking for an excuse to take his position.

Hell no. They were going to kill him without even letting him defend himself. Lelouch shouldn't have let them live, they're clearly tyrannical and a detriment to the future world.

All i know is that Ohgi deserves suffering

>believing your enemies that your leader which has bailed your asses countless times and actually uplifted your shitty resistance into something bigger is using a magic eye thing to mind control people
No.

No. The black knights are all traitorous scum and deserves much worse than they got.

What I want to know is what the magic eye had to do with anything.

A real revolutionary would've gone "Okay, so there's likely some sketchy things wrapped up in that, but things seem to have mostly gone our way so I'm willing to leave it be long enough for us to find out."

Ohgi bailed out the best thing that ever happened to Japan for the sake of some Britannian pussy. I hope that whatever happens in R3, he gets some brutal comeuppance.

Instead of just sending someone into the room with Lelouch with a glock they go into a big ass room giving their dumb little quips and shit with the intent on killing him.

Either talk to him or kill him. In Code Geass if you talk to someone enough they get to live. The more someone talks the higher chance they have to live.

>In R3 Ohgi loses Villetta and his child
Time for brutal punishment. The other black knights should meet a similar fate for their treasonous ways.

Were they competent is what I would ask first.
If you're going to shoot someone with an evil eye, you're going to do it at night using a pillow and a saturday night special.

Most of them were honestly just going along with Ohgi, though. They had virtually zero heh involvement. Hell, Ohgi himself was basically only to blame because he was using his clout on only the word of his waifu and a prince that has been ON RECORD AS BEING MANIPULATIVE. He had absolutely no real evidence other than a recording taken out of context that had no elaboration or explanation to it, and could've easily been fabricated.

They all still made their choice. Now they must be punished for betraying Lelouch

Or find where he sleeps and give him a C4 body pillow.

It's still easy to give most of the Black Knights the benefit of the doubt. It's possible they thought Ohgi knew more than he actually did. He presented pretty confidently and Schnizel framed it in a way that it'd be hard for Lelouch to look like the good guy.

It must be really great pussy.

Why? They didn't have to follow Ohgi and they could have had faith in their leader instead of trusting an enemy prince. The black knights actions make them all equally guilty.

>turning my boy Diethard traitor
>he dies while these faggots get to live
Glad that "happy" ending is going down the shitter.

Reminder that Ohgi was their leader first.

I was really surprised that Diethard turn on Lelouch. A story about the rise of a Demon Lord fighting against the whole world sound a lot more interesting than following a Britannian Prince.

Diethard was a buttblasted faggot.
He said his whole purpose was to record Zero's rise to glory, but he wouldn't have betrayed him for the Geass if that was the case, it's just that his ego got annoyed and so he turned to Schneizel who was not any better than Zero.

Till the very end i thought It's a part of the plan

I hope we will get a character like Diethard in S3

Did you not watched the episode?
The journalist was even happy that they have superpowers. They got mad because they could have gotten the Special administrative zone without bloodshed but their leader fucked up.

>Schneizel turns the second most powerful military force in the world against their leader in 5 minutes flat using flimsy evidence and testimonies of his own officers
>CC is conveniently absent and cannot interfere
>Lelouch goes full retard when confronted

Schneizel himself must've written the script for that episode, to be honest. The fuck could the black knights do?

>The fuck could the black knights do?
Follow protocol.

CC was also retarded during this time. She lost her memories. Glad the blacked knights got their shit pushed in but not hard enough.

They also got mad because Lelouch used his Geass to usurp the JLF's position as the number one rebel force and killing off its leaders.

Idk what CC could have done if she was herself, other than escape with Lelouch. Maybe convince him not to go full retard?

They were justified in terms of wanting to question Zero, not to point guns at him.

I mean, there's not much you can when the circumstances demand you act like a bunch of gullible retards for plot convenience. It's a good thing Lelouch has spilled his guts on the spot, otherwise they'd really look like jag-offs.

This guy is right. If one of your main enemies comes to you with shabby evidence to compromise your leader, a guy that literally took the entire Eleven resistance on his shoulders and made them something, you at least hear his side of the story. If you're so scared of Geass, you can do it through video. Nevermind they should also be suspicious as fuck from Schneizel, the guy who has every reason to mess with your leader.

But seriously, even if Lelouch's motives are selfish, without him the Black Knights wouldn't even be a thing.

>They got mad because they could have gotten the Special administrative zone without bloodshed but their leader fucked up.

Did they learn about that? Because that really fucks up Lelouch's case. From their point of view, he sunk any chance of peaceful negotiations and killed the only person from the Brittanian regime who would offer them that chance, never mind that making her killing all the Japanese was an incredibly dick move (of course, from an outside perspective).

Exactly.

pretty much this. schneizel dun good