Fortified Christmas market in England

The bit of green plastic taped to the body scanner is supposed to make it look Christmassy.

Other urls found in this thread:

ardmediathek.de/tv/Umschau/Wie-sicher-sind-Antiterror-Betonsperren/MDR-Fernsehen/Video?bcastId=7545140&documentId=42106026
youtube.com/watch?v=NWF2JBb1bvM
youtu.be/Ybveol56BNc
youtube.com/watch?v=V33fbfmAgTo
youtube.com/watch?v=r9stHfLwP3A
motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/the-trump-administration-set-a-record-low-refugee-cap-now-its-falling-far-short-of-it/
unvis.it/motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/the-trump-administration-set-a-record-low-refugee-cap-now-its-falling-far-short-of-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PART

PEDOS NEED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, TOO, MAN.

At least the ineffective German ones look like big christmas presents

You know that's a not a body scanner, right?

AND

Won't stop the kebabs from literally making human kebabs and feeding them to you British people in their kebab stores.

Look it up.

AND

what is it?

‘Tis the season! But really, the west is finished.

they look fluffy and comfy like big pillows- Don't knw if good idea. Imagine a drunktard jumps on one of them to use them as bed

>Truck of peace incoming
>get hit by concrete block covered in cloth
>bandaged and wound pressured at the same time

just a gate or something

It's just a fucking gate dude. There's clearly no electronics, and no one there to stop someone who failed the check. I doubt you could even leave a body scanner in the rain like that.

OI. You got a license for that christmas spirit, ya wanker?

PARCEL

kek

what's your point? they shouldn't try and protect themselves?

sage

Diversity bollard thread?

Why would they need a gate when you can hope over the wall. I think they attach a scanner to it or something. The wall would work just as well with or without a gate.

the point is that these sorts of measures shouldn't be necessary, and that they never were before the mass arrival of muslims.

fyi I'm well aware that this is bait and that you're likely a paid shill, but I'm replying to you for the benefit of others reading this thread.

this

Hipster flavour bollards are best bollards.

Are they called bollard? I would have called them "diversity bloc".

god I fucking hate melbourne

They just installed 200 of these sewage pipes all over our main parade street.

Why don't other counties dress their bollards in clothes like Melburnians do?

Don't you want to be COOL?

I just had a terrifying thought.
These things will likely stop a lot of paki's from considering truck of peacing as an effective method of terrorising.
The next most likely thing will be IED's on public transport.
I get the tube to work lads, how protect myself???

yeah they were invented back in the day for other uses but now they're for keeping diversity safe

Peace on earth...

Protecting yourself from diversity? Are you implying diversity has down sides? Bigot.

so this is the power of german engineering

Haha

Europe is starting to look more like children of men by the day

That's Merkel Lego.

This shit makes me wish for a global holocaust, except real this time.

Brits still celebrate xmas?

I thought most of the country was irreligious and rational

Give them a coat of paint and those honestly aren't that bad.

You think that is a good way to camouflage your diversity bollards?

>implying a truck can't just smash through

Now that cars are no longer an option, are they going to go back to guns or will they start using bombs?

These things are useless if somebody hits them at even just 30 km/h they start flying like projectiles now imagine 100

I think it's to keep all the concrete blocks attached to each other, so they don't go everywhere, would anyone crash into it

>bombs are put inside concrete barriers now

Someone should paint one of the square ones to look like the prayer cube. Kek

>will they start using bombs?

>start

what are you, slowpoke?

British Christmas is actually about celebrating BM/WF couples. It's a different culture over there.

Can I get a source on that, and how do you expect a car to do 100 running perpendicular to the street (meaning basically no acceleration)?

danke merkel

Guns are more difficult to get and bombs require at least some knowledge.

Keep in mind that most terrorists so far were dumb as thick shit. A car is simply the easiest way they can pull this off, with the least chance of getting caught.

I mean start using them as the main means of attack, just like cars before. They've always used diverse means but there was a sudden craze of car attacks when they realized they worked great, with high casualty counts at little risk to themselves.

From earlier today

DEJA VU I HAVE BOMBED THIS MARKET BEFORE
NOW IM IN A TRUCK
AND ILL RUN OVER THESE INFADELS

Why would you need a scanner if you can just hop over the wall

They are bad because they are constanly reminding us of terror and keeping fear in the population. There is no real terror threat to our country, it's only purpose is to make the society more authoritarian, get more surveillance and fence in public buildings etc. It's a psy-op.

10/10

Ah, the cost of niggers.

ardmediathek.de/tv/Umschau/Wie-sicher-sind-Antiterror-Betonsperren/MDR-Fernsehen/Video?bcastId=7545140&documentId=42106026

In German fast forward the video to 00:03:52

Is that supposed to stop trucks of peace or what?

>Guns are more difficult to get
Yes, despite the Sup Forums memeing it seems to be the case. But maybe it's only marginally harder to get hence the car phase, I don't know.
>bombs require at least some knowledge.
I don't understand this one. Bombs are trivial to make without any understanding of how to make one. All you need is a trigger mechanism, a gating mechanism (i.e. stable -> active), and explosive compounds. All of this can be spoonfed in a foolproof way to the entire isis. The compounds are readily available from most shops as household items, you don't really need it to be explosive (can be chemical gas release), and you can put a big red arrow pointing to which wire of the ca "terrorist" sio to hook up the gate.

Wish thats how we actually treated third world gibsmedat seekers tho...

Why not any mixed-race kike adverts?
hhmmmmm

Wait is that actually all of this years crimbo ads?
I normally wait a bit to get in the crimbo mood but this would fucking kill it for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWF2JBb1bvM
>Best crimbo ad ever

Someone posted a test video a bunch of times in replica threads. A medium size cargo truck had the blocks flying around all over the place and it wasn't even going fast. If anything it's more dangerous as the blocks spread out when hit, like a shotgun blast, while the truck keeps going

jesus christ

Because I know it's hard to understand since you are too smart for such things but Christmas and Hanukkah are not in fact the same thing.

I guess if you really want to buy a gun you can probably find one. But it exposes your operation and significantly increases your chances of getting caught.

And you're right on the bomb part, too. The problem is that most of the terrorists so far were absolutely stupid to the point of illiteracy. For example the Barcelona terrorists tried to make a bomb and accidentally blew up their own house, including the local imam. Even if they manage to stay under the radar, buying their equipment, then there are still chances of the bomb going off too early, too late, or not at all.

>Um den Clip abspielen zu können, benötigen Sie das Flash-Plug-in ab Version 10.2. Dieses können Sie hier kostenlos herunterladen.
>flash
>2017

PARCEL!

Sadly so pal.

Can't wait until Europe gets the anti-nigger diversity windows.

Fly white man, fly.

youtu.be/Ybveol56BNc

3:55 and also at 7:00

those already exist in any public place with a counter like : train stations, post offices, some gibsmedat offices...
haven't seen them in fast food franchises, yet

I try so hard not to swallow the black pill but jesus.
They sure are making it hard to have any hope.

I've seen them in a few gas stations, basically anything that's remote and open at night.

Never seen them in post offices or train stations though.

I want to open a pub called The Cock and Fish Barrel.

Also found
youtube.com/watch?v=V33fbfmAgTo
-Truck
-50km/h
But blocks merely move slightly aside, they don't just fly or something.

>part and parcel

you clearly haven't seen the original
youtube.com/watch?v=r9stHfLwP3A

Are you guys ready for the traditional Euro month of terror? What a great addition to the European tradition.

Watch the video i posted at 7:00 and since most of these blocks are close near festivals they will hit people and the truck will too and they still can go faster

motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/the-trump-administration-set-a-record-low-refugee-cap-now-its-falling-far-short-of-it/

Thats why I thought they had a 4-6 inch diameter steel piped filled with concrete impeded and sleeved into the blocks. Some use much smaller steel pipes though. Seen some as small as an inch which would shear like nothing. A 4 inch one would shear too, but the truck would lose too much energy and have to stop and back up if it wasn't disabled from the initial hit.

I thought that they were meerly there to disabled the vehicle anyways. You hit that with a normal euro truck that is those flat faced ones and the negine would not be running

An ANFO bomb is fertilizer + fuel for gods sake.A 10 year old could build one.

unvis.it/motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/the-trump-administration-set-a-record-low-refugee-cap-now-its-falling-far-short-of-it

Lol you need a proper steel post. Those blocks are just proof the jews want to control more of your movements, and still want you dead.

My guess is they will move away from jihading in cities soon and start targeting more isolated rural areas in individuals and groups with implements such as kitchen knives. Like what they did on london bridge but in far less high profile districts. That isis magazine said as much a while back.
The accelerationist part of me hopes they do desu to knock middle & rural england out of its current funk. Most folk see london as a world apart from the rest of the country and more and more people are giving less of a shit what happens there. No one I know gave a single fuck about grenfell and they actively praised the ramavan finsbury mosque attacker. A lot of folk even have the mindset that london deserves this shit for being mindless remoaning bubble dwelling diversity loving drones who think they are better than the rest of the country. Notice how the manchester attack spawned far more anger and changed far more minds than anything that has happened in london.

top bants lad

NYE in NYC last year they just parked some of the city's garbage trucks around. Ram one of those fuckers and you're not going to get much further.

>european christmas markets are beginning to resemble military checkpoints

god this pisses me off

they do everything around it rather than attacking the problem head on

like they are collectively having a cat sit on their food and they are just eating around them rather than getting it off the table

does no see these blockades and wonder why they are even up in the first place? can they not put two and two together and figure out it was a direct coloration to all the shitskins coming in?

There's no way a truck gets the necessary acceleration, and there isn't a test for smaller cars (which could, with REALLY good driving skills - thus not viable) get that kind of speed. Even in the first case really.
The blocks still don't fly out at all they just get moved very slightly. This would not deal any damage the truck wouldn't have caused and doesn't increase the area of effect in any notable way. Although it's obvious these methods are more about dissuading than actually preventing real damage (and we might have some fun this christmas), it's also pure fearmongering to say they don't work at all or that the blocks fly like projectiles or such.

Want good gun?
>Make slam fire shotgun.
>Kill someone with real gun.
>Upgrade via loot drop.

If you are prepared to die there is soooo much you can do. There is a physiological barrier though, you must be prepared to kill & die.

Most people have to be starving to cross such a barrier.

>being Christian in Europe
>muh islamophobia
These things are here to stay. They won’t just have the ribbons tied to them.