Villain thread

We almost never talk about them, but lately we had some good ones.

This guy was a bit cliche and obvious but still liked him

Hat man is more frustrating than good. He never loses, there isn't any fun to that. No matter how insane, no matter the odds, he will always get the leg up.

He got boring after he recreated 9/11

You are just jealous of him.

Post yfw the way to permamently kill an ajin is for another ajin to place a hand over their forhead and think "I want to eat".

May be, its kind of dumb how they are 4 random guys but one is super master hacker demolition expert other random guy is great sniper that can cut belts with a shot with just some weeks of training and they can calculate something as precise as that.

But lets be honest here that 9/11 was fucking awesome. Best Villain plan ever.

The anime could have done a few things better like using the first voice and not messing up the initial stand reveal, but it was still a great Kira. Especially how they gave him his own version of the opening.

I think Madara was fucking perfect until they overpowered him too much and killed him off just to replace with some bland bitch.

Most of the Gamilas commanders in Yamato. They weren't even so much villains as they were antagonists. Especially the Das Boot one. I wish I could look that cool with a mustache.

What I love about this guy is that he did EXACTLY what we'd all do if we found out that we were near-completely immortal: Live life like it was a Call of Duty/Grand Theft Auto game.

I mean, there were so many ways he could have gone about things. But then he found the biggest guns he could and decided to fuck shit up like you wouldn't believe.

He was probably thinking something like:

> Yes.
> FUCKING YES.
> I've waited my whole goddamn life to do this.

I think he was a terrible villain, is as if they needed a villain in this random collection of encounters that is Diamond and picked one of the random grunts designs and decided to transform him into the final boss.

He had a mediocre power, scaped through pure luck, got a new identity through bullshit and then still was so mediocre that they had to give him a retarded power up that was like a that kid that when playing superhero with the friends he says "my power is being immune to everything".

Madara was fantastic. He was a character properly foreshadowed, he had a good backstory, a good motivation and and all the great bullshit you can expect from a final boss villain.

I would've forgiven all the terrible shit in Shippuuden had the conflict ended with his defeat, but then Kishi had to fuck me with this

Absolute madman.
Best cake, wish KyoAni makes a cake series.

>wish KyoAni makes a cake series
literally this season and later this year

>_______ was fantastic. He was a character properly foreshadowed, he had a good backstory, a good motivation and and all the great bullshit you can expect from a final boss villain.

I would've forgiven all the terrible shit in Shippuuden had the conflict ended with his defeat, but then Kishi had to fuck me with this

TBQH this applies to every mainstream shonen

Yeah, whatever. Let's talk about Doom.

Really?

Maidragon and Violet Evergarden

>he did EXACTLY what we'd all do if we found out that we were near-completely immortal

Fuck no, I wouldn't do that shit at all. Way too much work. I've just be satisfied with not dying and travel the world or something.

Madara was actually human, likeable and understandable. I can see his inner struggles that pushed him making the decisions he made. Even though he ended up violent, he was still after peace since his childhood. I respected him.