NUNES BTFO (((ROSENSTEIN)))

Congress is preparing contempt charges as we speak against Deputy AG Rosenstein and FBI Director Wray. This is huge.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-03/u-s-house-republicans-prepare-contempt-action-against-fbi-doj-jaqegooo
archive.is/8yzAO

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-nunes-blows-up-threatens-contempt-after-fbi-stonewalls-house-on-russia-investigator-demoted-for-anti-trump-bias/article/2642387
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does it mean

Bigly if not fake news

Bump

It means the Jews did it

Just read the article this could be a good swamp drain

This is biglyenning

It means the Mueller probe fucked up bigly and now they’re about to pay the price.

From what I've heard: FBI put people on the investigation team that were involved in the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting investigation, who hate Trump but love Hillary.

Its a Jew. Hes gotta get the fuck out.

>contempt charges
>House Republicans
fake noose, nothing will happen

Pretty much this. The head FBI agent on the Clinton email investigation and the russia collusion probe was demoted back in August for sending out pro-Hillary and anti-Trump tweets. When the House Intel Committee asked why he was demoted, the DOJ/FBI/Special Counsel didn’t tell the truth. Now they could be charged with Contempt of Congress if this resolution passes.

When will Nunes realize that there are too few good men in DC for any justice to be done? Will he ragequit like Chaffets did?

>What does it mean

Mueller team was caught in anti-Trump text and sex scandal and some have been fired. McCabe has been releaved of important duties too. The reason fo all the firing was not known.

Nunes was digging on the story but getting snubbed by the AGs. No explanations. Then, the whole story finally blew up in media through leaks.

Nunes is now going fucking apeshit.

This is going to get ugly for the Dems fast. Hildawg was cucking the DOJ and FBI like she did to the DNC

>US Congress holding other people in contempt.
Life sure comes at you fast, eh?

Good to see it coming full circle on the swamp, however. These people need to fucking hang.

Lol, it didn't blow through due to leaks, the leaks were perfectly intentional and came right from special counsel Mueller himself.

4D chess

Jewish tricks are falling apart.

The FBI gave Clinton a free pass because the Jews in charge were pro-Clinton, which means we're going to need another probe in the future. But an added bonus is that Mueller's team was staffed with pro-Clinton FBI agents texting each other about how much they hated Trump. Mueller found out and fired the male agent off the team, but didn't inform Congress as to why. But then Congress found out anyway and Nunes is fucking furious.

Basically, the rumored biased witch hunt was proven to be a biased witch hunt.

I came in here to yell at you and accuse you for being a dying MSM clickbait shill.

Then I saw the archive link and realized I was wrong about you.

OK, OP.

We knew this in February

Come on. I want to believe, but I doubt Mueller is /ourguy/.

>Going after the jew
>Leaving Sessions alone
Hehehehehe. This is good. This is REALLY fucking good. Trump just can't stop winning.

Read em and laugh. Mueller is /ourguy/!!!

>After each occasion [to respond to the subpoena], the FBI and the DOJ did nothing. Now in what appears to be an orchestrated leak, both the [Washington] Post and the NY Times published the reasons for Strzok's demotion.

Let me ask you; who do you think is in a position inside the Mueller team to orchestrate a leak?

>Has something to do with pic related

Fuck, here's the Examiner article

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-nunes-blows-up-threatens-contempt-after-fbi-stonewalls-house-on-russia-investigator-demoted-for-anti-trump-bias/article/2642387

Correct. Libs have been going nuts this week over Flynn, not realizing the entire time that it was a GOOD thing Flynn took the "plea" deal. After Flynn, there -may- be one more Trump associate to get some "dirt" on them. Next will be all the dirty fucks that actually colluded with Russian nuke folks, dossier cunts, and generally nasty people doing subversive selling of our country to foreign interests.

Just remember, over 4000 sealed indictments or court proceedings currently. 4 fucking thousand.

George Webb is saying that he thinks Strzok is an alias of McCabe

Large if verified

He hired literal Clinton Lawyers. If that was a crime then this was fucking here the whole time.

put that filthy kike in prison for life

Nah, I’ve seen pics of that Strzok guy. They probably work closely together though.

>Large if legitimate
ftfy

>Veritable if verified

I had thought the same. But after Webb pointed it out, I realized that the pics in the fake news articles (at least the ones I saw) did not specifically say that dark haired guy was Strzok. It was heavily implied, sure. And you'd think it unconsciously as you see him next to Mueller. But they don't explicitly say, for example, "Strzok, second from right..." or anything like that.

And it's the WaPo and NYT we're talking about here. They are not above that kind of sneaky shit.

If you can find something to prove the hypothesis wrong, please show me.

Thank god, someone else is asking about this.
I noticed it this morning when I was reading the news and I noticed that McCabe and Strzok had so many similarities.
The only difference I have seen is that McCabe was officially demoted roughly two weeks ago? While the strzok guy was out as of July?
Other than that, I would completely agree that this is an alias for McCabe.

>Will he ragequit like Chaffets did?

No chance. Nunes will seen as the hero and linchpin 12 months from now.

Screencap this.

Hm, that is true. They never do specifically say that guy is Strzok.

I'm beginning to think that the documents Nunes found months back implicated Israel.

Indeed. It's curious. Kind of makes sense that McCabe would have an on-paper alias for doing the most blatantly illegal shit like interviewing Hillary Clinton over the email thing... not under oath, not recorded, with no records taken.

I think Webb also said something about having asked an FBI employee who Strzok is and the employee didn't know. So that Hillary shit is kind of a big call for a guy people within the organization haven't heard of.

Either way, McCabe is such a filthy fucking scumbag. The fucking nerve of these bastards is incredible. But I guess I can see why they're shamelessly holding on to their positions and power as best they're able... that hanging from lamp posts quote springs to mind.

>Peter Strzok, an Andrew McCabe disciple in the FBI, was having extra marital affairs with McCabe's secretary and exchanging anti Trump and pro Clinton text messages with her
>July 2016: Peter Strzok and DOJ lawyer David Laufman, and Obama donor, were the ones who conducted the Hillary Clinton interview regarding the criminal investigation into her emails
>Despite loads of criminal probable cause, the FBI later recommends Hillary not be indicted
>Later that same month, the Steele Dossier makes its way to the FBI through Peter Strzok's team
>Up to that point the Steele Dossier was Kremlin sourced oppo research paid for by Hillary Clinton
>After Strzok pushes it in the FBI, it is now an FBI document
>Fusion pays reporters in DC to report that FBI documents show evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election
>These reports directly led to the FBI launching the Russia Counterintelligence Probe which Sessions was forced into recusing himself from so Rosenstein could appoint Mueller as a special counsel
>Trump fires Comey and is counseled by many around him appoint Strzok's mentor, Andrew McCabe to be the new Director of the FBi
>Mueller finds out about Strzok's text messages and extra marital affairs and reassigns him in the FBI

>rage quit
Try "had his family threatened" anons.

(All credit to Portubro, Malta, and the burger that put this together)

Latest rundown on recent developments with regards to Mueller investigation and related thing(s). Picture related for Trump's reaction.

Office of Inspector General is reviewing the role played in the Hillary Clinton email investigation by Peter Strzok

FBI officials were concerned solely about the leaking of details of the tarmac meeting & tried to hide these records - Judicial Watch

Nunes pushing for Contempt of Congress against Rosenstein and Wray due to stonewalling with regards to Strozk.

Grassley pushing Rosenstein about why he hasn't done shit to McCabe.

/Who is Mr. Strozk/

> Hillary had to give an FBI interview because of the emails. It was not under oath (the very thing that got Papadopoulos and Flynn, lying under oath) nor recorded and three days later Comey say he recommended no indictment.
> the FBI agent present, Strozk, was just outed as a Hilllary supporter / Trump detractor and fired from the Mueler investigation. He was also likely the FBI agent that brought the Fusion GPS dossier over the investigation
> the DOJ official present, Laufman, head of the “independent email probe” is a Hillary donor and ****still at the DOJ**** and head the department responsible for atomic energy and FARA compliance (the very stuff that got Manafort and likely, dangled over Flynn’s head)

Remember that time during the summer of 2016 when that "FBIanon" posted and bootstrapped /cfg/? I think that one particular case may not have been a larp. Either way, was a worthwhile endeavor.

Oh shit. That’s some comprehensive shit. This thread from last night was good too.

I thought wray was our guy tho. Didnt he just get confirmed a few months ago?

He had his family threatened? I had no idea.

Ya, I still don’t believe it. By it, I mean that strzok wasn’t an alibi. I mean cmon, the dude had an affair with mccabes secretary? Or did McCabe have an affair with his secretary.
Seriously, show me his linked in, social media profiles, he’ll his actual photo or any other case files he worked that was reported in the news outside of this Mueller or Clinton case. Seriously, I’ve been looking all day and it just leads me to believe that they are the one and the same.

Direct if Erect

You're right, but not for the reason you think.

He has been working on this for weeks. He does not take enough credit.

Can you cite any of your sources?

>Show me his social media
Hes a high level spook, user. Theres probably nothing on him, especially now.

Read the OP article and the article here

I should admit that I can't prove that. So you probably shouldn't take that on faith. I remember an user saying he was from a UT Republican family and they were all talking about Chaffetz being threatened at some gathering. Not evidence, so disregard as a LARP if you want. But it fits...

I guess my point was that nothing else makes sense. He seems to be one of the relatively small number of elected officials who was not corrupt to the core and after he finally had a President that will allow him to do his job and go after whoever he needs to then suddenly, after giving an interview saying how great it was, decides to quit. Something happened.

It's certainly plausible, I just thought he quit because the stonewalling continued even after Trump took office. I agree that he seems like a good guy though.

>the DOJ/FBI/Special Counsel didn’t tell the truth. Now they could be charged with Contempt of Congress if this resolution passes.

You lie to Congress, get an essentially meaningless contempt charge.

Lie to the FBI, you get a felony charge and your life is rekt.

Rigged system or just a double standard?

horny SJWs in the justice department

What could go wrong?

And that’s a fair point and accept that could be true.
I’ve been trying to find the article I seen that stated it was McCabe who actually did the Hillary interview. I think that would be some pretty strong evidence that they are one and the same and I don’t put it past the media to lie.

>Hairy armpits
Whats even the point in being a trap if you dont go the extra mile?

Ah, this explains all the Leftard + brown alliance going into meltdown on the board. Every time there's news they don't wan to hear, they reveal their mentality and IQ with racemixing threads.

sexy

>We cannot, at this time, provide the documents that the Members of Congress are requesting as they pertain to an ongoing FBI/the Special Counsel's investigation

Mueller will be praised for vetting his people so thoroughly and ensuring the the impartiality of the investigation.

Bump, this is being slid

This. Bumping for justice

>We cannot, at this time, provide the documents that the Members of Congress are requesting as they pertain to an ongoing FBI/the Special Counsel's investigation
This is false. Congress can look at anything unless the president invokes Executive Privilege. IE, Trump has to say they can't. Muller and Wray dont have that power.

All I see are Lauren Southern threads. What the fuck.

>Or did McCabe have an affair with his secretary
Yeah I think that's what it would be.

Think about it. Powerful men fuck their secretaries all the time. What happens a lot less is a guy fuck's his boss's secretary. This Strzok guy has a lot of balls if he's a married guy going around fucking the assistant and then acting director of the FBI's secretary. I'm not even married yet and I wouldn't fuck my boss's secretary
>even if she was young and hot and up for it
>well... probably not

If Strzok is McCabe then news like this is like a threat. Especially if Mrs McCabe isn't wise to this, as she probably isn't. This swamp draining business has been agonizingly slow as it seems that Trump wants to keep giving the Swamp Monsters outs.

That is not the law. Congress can see documents related to ongoing investigations. They (the committees in charge of investigative oversight) have the clearance.

Welcome to reddit invasion.

None of this shit is huge you jew wop faggot. Aliens landing on the White House lawn is big, Jesus returning is big. This is trvial bullshit.

This shit really is being slid now. Holy hell.

>that image

I'm always grateful to stuff like this. It's the reason that the corporate media and fifth columnists within the IC didn't take us seriously until we had a fully formed pro-Trump ideology and it was too late.

BUMPING

Bump

Deep State shill

BAMP

ANTI SLIDE BUMP

Anyone got good memes or normie-friendly qrds of this to spread on Twitter?

[Humanity] has unquestionably one really effective weapon—laughter. Power, money, persuasion, supplication, persecution—these can lift at a colossal humbug—push it a little—weaken it a little, century by century, but only laughter can blow it to rags and atoms at a blast. Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand. — Mark Twain

Bump

Bump mind.

Captcha: Euclid

bump

No, but it would be good to work on them. Would be even better if there were a clear photograph of this "Peter".

why are Sup Forums and Trump so terrified of Mueller's Russia investigation?

This is why I wanted Trump to win. Thr corrupt status quo will try to destroy him, and he will burn it all down in the process of defending himself. I only wish he hadnt foolishly tried to play nice in the beginning when it was already obvious they would stop at nothing.

Why dont we have a real investigation of Hillary's obstruction of justice and all those at the FBI and Justice Dept whi protected her.

I thought Chris Wray was /ourguy/ and not a compromised deep state fucker. He worked at some interesting law firms before his FBI gig.

Are we sure Nunes isn't deepstate going after white hats?

>Inb4 shill
>I am legit confused due to new story

Maybe something with all the fake news sneering at Trump's implication that it's a witch hunt for months only for this latest news to be revealed and Trump to vindicated again?

lol nice try buttplug

So that is proof the Hillary investigation was corrupted, therefore there should be a special counsel appointed.

keep shitting yourself trumpfag

Mueller has beatiful eyes. And an uberChad jawline. Would watch him fuck my wife.

Trump using the term witch hunt back in the summer

Would be good if we could dig up CNN, MSNBC, and the usual suspects sneering at his use of the term

Possibly. We’ll see how far they take it.

Fire Rosenstein and have Trump pick who is third in line take over...Rumors Wray demoted McCabs some weeks back as well

Can I get a quick rundown (past week's or so events) pl0x
>have a merchant as collateral

>tfw I get tired of winning

Jared Kushner too? Or is he a jew we love?

Fuck Kushner