Why does he have so many psychological problems? Even for Japan it's insane

Why does he have so many psychological problems? Even for Japan it's insane.

Was he raped as a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/98140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you so interested, were you?

radiation

more like he wasn't raped as a kid

Were you?

he is edgy as hell and believes on freud's pseudo science.

Lack of protein.

I dunno it's not that weird. People that never think about that kind of stuff amaze me more.

Wow, he almost looks like the guy from shirobako.

It's just normal depression, only he's clearly spent a lot of time introspecting on it instead of sweeping it under the carpet.

Does he? During the original Evangelion it seemed like he had normal depression, and if Rebuild is anything to go by he can't even relate to that anymore now that he's rich and famous.

He was actually traumatized while reading Go Nagai manga. I'm not making this up.

Autist bullied as a kid.

His dad was trash. Mine was just an absentee and an introvert but his dad is nothing but a sad sack of disdain.

Source

It's not really that insane. It's just that he has a combination of bad psychological problems and motivation to use his problems to create stories, so we actually see them represented in an artistic medium.

He got rejected by the love of his life

Watch the documentary. Pay careful attention to the tone and body language.

Is there a special kind of depression?

Absolutely. Haven't you ever been to a convention when you were younger?

What kind of convention are we talking about?

>le if an author writes something depressing he must be depressed himself meme

Lurk more.

Meme more

Being Anno is suffering.

>[Sad news] Director Anno, was keen at Shingoji Toho Production Committee! It is!
yaraon-blog.com/archives/98140

Nah, his brain is abnormal. He is a genius though.

Almost certainly a self-raping kid.

Being Shinji is suffering.

>Was he raped as a kid?
He raped someone as a kid.

I had a friend who acted (and looked) a lot like him. And also had many of the same mental issues Anno has. Right down to the weird physical ticks and mannerisms.

The ironic thing is, my friends favorite show was Eva and he seemed to identify with it a lot harder than most people. But his life really wasn't that bad. All his problems were things he put on himself like alcoholism and lack of friends because he was such a dick to people.

But outside of his mental issues, he was a legitimate genius. Graduated at the top of our class in high school and graduated from college early. The point of my story is that I see Anno being like my friend. A guy who knows how to work hard and achieve great things, but always unstable and not able to connect to people socially.

>fan of Evangelion
>try to imitate Anno
Your friend was a hack like the master himself.

Interesting.

Imagine if you had high hopes for something you were working on, but it turned out to be disappointing, but everybody kept praising it even after you told them not to.

Nice blog, where can I subscribe?

>childhood vegetarian
No he was born a pretentious twat, no one had to do anything to him.

He was a weird kid as a kid. Watch his documentary.

Cry me a fucking river.

Anno made a show that had a higher budget and more leeway than 99% of anime. He also had unprecidented control over the way it was handled and almost any producer of committee would have expected it to fail for being too 'surreal'.

He really has no right to complain. And he doesn't complain about the show. He complains about how the fans and media don't understand or appreciate the show in the way he does.

The problem isn't that his show turned out bad. The problem Anno sees is that he wanted to revolutionize drama and mecha in anime. And instead the majority of people just obsess over a show that has sex and cute girls.

When I was a kid I was traumatized by Junji Itou, when will I produce art?

So Anno is just a normal humble and grateful nihonjin?

rekt

first hes a tard now hes not a virgin CRAZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No, he's a passive aggressive control freak. But the reports that he hates Eva and it didn't turn out the way he wanted is wrong. He doesn't hate the product he made, he hates the fanbase it created.

>he hates the fanbase it created.
he doesn't hate his fanbase though, he's just worried about how unhealthily obsessed many of them are