ITT: They're literally the same character

ITT: They're literally the same character

Why is your image so small and blurry?

Just the first thing I nabbed off Google images. Phone posting so I'm not paying much attention to image quality. Only comparisons

Kurapika is just and edgelord when it come to bussiness.
Sasuke is an edgelord 24/7 Even when with his daughter
I am surprised that no one edited this with Sakura and Sarada

It's almost like they're both meant to be chuuni stereotypes or something.

ITT: autism prevents Sup Forums from enjoying the point of the thread

except megumin has real powers, and not a delusional bitch.

>doubting the tyrant eye
Are you looking to get mind broken?

both cute , short , chuuni , and have black hair

Careful user, Dekomori will whoop your ass for doubting her masta

Funny thing is that Megumin's VA in the Drama CD was none other than Maaya herself. Wonder why they changed her VA.

Both are dogshit.

>Phone posting so I'm not paying much attention to image quality
Cancer keeps getting more and more unapologetic about being cancer.

I will fight you m8

But yet only one is best girl from their series.

Meruem obviously superior choice, and similarity in more design/ability rather than overall character

Let the phone posters are shit meme end, I'm giving Sup Forums OC. Contribute or remain a faggot whose never done anything good for this board, but at least stop your shit posting.

I bet you don't think rei is best girl. Posters like you disgust me.

>Let the phone posters are shit meme end
As soon as phone posters stop ban evading, giving less attention to grammar rules than other people, uploading inferior images and asking for source because they're "on my phone right now and can't search for it myself".

>Implying he can top Allen's suffering

One got hit by a truck and reincarnated?

The whole CA arc has tons of Dragon Ball and early shounen references. There's a lot of things that we never realized.

What part of contribute or get out doesn't register with you? You using this thread to shitpost about your assinine hate for phone posters is worse than anything you just listed.

Definitely

Megumin isn't actually chuuni. She just rolled with it in order to not be singled out as the weird one like what happened with Yunyun.

She's just an explosion junkie.

left is a slut right is an alien

I'm not even guy who insulted phone posters in the first place. You were the one who tried to defend phone posters in general and, on average, they are just bad posters.
>contribute or get out
Oh I did. Not that it matters. Talking is a free action on Sup Forums. Posting low quality images is against the rules.

Cell has simple motivations of
A. Defeating Goku & others
B. Destroying Earth afterwards (what comes after that?)

Meruem had more complex set of goals - some even conflicting. Mostly
A. Ensuring his future as a king
B. Ensuring a future for the ants
C. Preserving humans (changes during the arc considerably - both ways)
D. Reproduction (even though not realizing it)
E. Becoming absolute in power (both "power" and board games requiring strategy).

Interestingly his motivations are kinda spun off by the royal guards - for example Pouf is an purist towards the king being an absolute being, king above all others.

OC, but comparison threads have been done years ago. How do you think we got fucking clone charts you mong.

Please rule 6 this thread already.

Mods have been almost completely absent for a while now.

;_;

Just now a "where is this anime girl from" thread got deleted. The mods are here.

While a reaction image request thread stays up and every second image in there is spurdo.

>Rei#clones

Megumeme isnt nearly as autistic as Rika is.

This. Megumin at least is useful to her party from time to time, Rikka has to be babysitted by her boyfriend like she was a younger child.

Rikka is (barely) better in the novel but in the anime her age regression and uselessness (especially in season 2) make her unbearable. Megumin at least stays loyal to her party and is less selfish, being willing to sacrifice her magic to maintain the group.

the one on the right looks so gay.

The one on the right has a girlfriend.
The one on the left gattai'd with a boy.

Care to test that with some lewds?

That's just asking for someone to swoop in and report them.

Megumin was voiced by Rikka's VA in the drama CD.

Right is pretty much a fusion of Cell and Frieza

>same hair
>same voice
>same tomboyishness
>same bulliability
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>he hasn't into hxh CA arc

How can you even say you like anime/manga, if you filthy scum?

You haven't even lived
you haven't even cried

Literally the same.