GOP Tax Bill

Can anyone justify this? Did they really only have a few hours to read a 479 page tax reform bill with hand scribbled policy written all over it? I keep seeing this argument being brought up by liberals and i suspect it to be bullshit but I can't seem to find a counter argument.

>Did they really only have a few hours to read a 479 page tax reform bill with hand scribbled policy written all over it?
no, they had fucking weeks to read through the 500 page bill and to pay the fuck attention as it was being discussed during session.

Well the man that help slam through obamacare certainly cant...

People do realize that this is normal right? HOW THE FUCK ELSE WOULD YOU AMEND A FUCKING PIECE OF PAPER.

I could read every word written on that page when he holds it up to the camera.

I'm not sure any of that matters when you're handed a revised bill. Who knows what has changed across any of those 479 pages.

I don't see the problem. If Trump likes the bill, then it is good. Nobody understands money better than Trump.

>people who don't pay federal income taxes aren't getting a tax break
Oh no

>Montanans deserve so much better
You're right, Tester. In 2020, they're going to get exactly that when they replace you.

I suspect the 479 tax plan was available in its entirety for weeks or months. the only change "hours before the vote" being the handwritten amendments.

This is what I suspected to be the case. Disgusting how democrats routinely stoop to such trickery to manipulate the people.

This sort of giant bill bullshit needs to end. It wasnt ok with obongocare, its not ok with taxes, I cant believe Im agreeing with Mr 999 that the bills need to come down to a few pages at most.

Voting on legislation you havent fucking read, nevermind understand, is such a fucking horrible thing that it should be fucking illegal.

All they have to do is vote, "No," because of these reasons and wait for the revision and time to read. Just like they should have done with Obamacare.

So why the fuck are they voting, "Yes?" Because they actually know there's something in it that feeds their corruption.

Both sides are in on it. Fuck 'em both.

Fucking nailed it.

>we have come to a point where only rural and suburban retards can read cursive letters
>the very same letters that were used by the founding fathers to write the constitution
>smart city dwellers can only read picture books now

Post yfw

Read about how Obamacare was passed
>you have to pass to find out what's in it

Of course, if we're following patterns, then this bill will be just as shit.

is that guy admitting he cant do his job? haha