JOY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
twitter.com/Jamie_Maz/status/936349041264414721
mediaite.com/online/joy-reid-apologizes-for-past-anti-gay-articles-insensitive-tone-deaf-and-dumb/
unvis.it/mediaite.com/online/joy-reid-apologizes-for-past-anti-gay-articles-insensitive-tone-deaf-and-dumb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCKING BASED!

She’s not a dude so this will get slid by msm

Black women are immune to the PC police.

the lefts eating itself.

I think gays outrank them though

Yea, believe it or not, black people don't like faggots.
There's a reason all those dead faggots and trannies you see on the news are killed by black people.

>tfw it all keeps tumbling down

I don't know. Seems like it would be equal rank unless it's a gay black woman. Think about it: could a gay black man criticize a woman at all? It's a stretch.

A Jewess could criticize her, of course, but that goes without saying.

Joy knows that so many black men are closet fags. Hard to compete for that thug love.

Whites still get blamed for niggers killing trannys

>this is not a picture of a black man in a wig

Is she dare I say it........ /ournigger/?

>Yea, believe it or not, black people don't like faggots.
the best pinkpill. my stay-at-home lesbian friends mind was blown when i asked if she really believed blacks were on gay peoples side. i saw something click like the bitch had never questioned it before

Faggots belong with whites and in white countries, keep them away from the rest of us.

How bad?

Niggers do not like the gays. One of a million ways they actually oppose the liberal agenda, but they'll always vote left because MUH RACISM

the funny thing is that most blacks hate gays and think they are evil because all blacks are of the same shitty religion which teaches them that gays are evil and stuff.

>Faggots belong with whites
they could only exist in a white society yes. we have gay things like technology and empathy

Not since Trump came in. Only transgenders and non binaries outrank them now.

No. Women in general are 2nd on the oppression index after Muslims. Milo has helped make gays look like perpetrators of evil misogyny

Non christian blacks in Africa hate gays.

>“It’s okay that you don’t go for the ladies."
This is considered anti-gay in current year.

Nigger’s war on faggots never ends.

arent there also a lot of gay black guys though

If there was a remake of Big that kid would have been in it for sure.

Oh the left eats itself,
the left eats itself,
The spics hate the gays,
The gays hate the blacks,
The blacks hate fucking everyone that’s just the facts,
Oh the left eats itself,
The left eats itself.

muhh based niggress

>Milo has helped make gays look like perpetrators of evil misogyny
a job well done. i guess we'll have to take all those rich, influential, white men on our side. we've got room

Probable ranking
>muslims
>trans, non binary
>poc women
>gays
>poc men
>asian women
>white women
>asian men
>white men

>arent there also a lot of gay black guys though

Indeed. Studies show that blacks are the most gay race. Whites are the least gay race:

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Additionally, blacks are more likely than whites to be trannies. Pic related.

How about an initiative/campaign by a fake white faggot group to help black teenagers and children with their coming-out?

Both are true.

where do injuns fit in?

Original twitter link
twitter.com/Jamie_Maz/status/936349041264414721

PoC.

/ourgal/???

Don't let this slide. She needs to be held to the same standards she expects of people.

This will go nowhere . Shes a black woman , nobody cares if they do "bad" things

Blacks do that all the time and no one ever criticizes them for it. Or anything else, really. Now that's privilege.

If it isn't picking cotton, it ain't /ournigger/

It might create a divide between blacks and the gay community.

You left out Jews.

inb4 half-assed apology issued
maybe fired, maybe not

>mediaite.com/online/joy-reid-apologizes-for-past-anti-gay-articles-insensitive-tone-deaf-and-dumb/

latest from mediaite . Youre right though, Nobody will remember this tomorrow if the LGBT mental illness group dont harass her. The blog posts should shown on tucker's show too for maximum visibility

Let's archive unvis.it/mediaite.com/online/joy-reid-apologizes-for-past-anti-gay-articles-insensitive-tone-deaf-and-dumb

Thanks norbot

haba haba

Prob this.

Clicked actual link 4 times

kill yourself faggot

She gets paid 30,000 dollars a day to serve as a gatekeeper for centrist Dems.
One of the biggest disseminators of the "Bernie Bro" meme. Won't be a lot of love lost in that camp if she goes down.

no, milo faggonopolis made white cis gays literally pedohitler

fucken based
if only she were hot

Absolutely disgusting, I look forward to your extinction.

Yeah, in jail. Like lesbians until graduation.

She was pressured to write those by white patriarchal institutions. I understand we have some gripes with blacks guys but really she can't be blamed for this...

Wtf, I love this nigress now

Mediaite, I like those guys

Same

she was anti-bernie

don't take her down.

I will never forget this bitch's sneering face from the Trump election victory collage.

>MEME HER FIRING
MEME HER FIRING
>MEME HER FIRING
MEME HER FIRING
>MEME HER FIRING
MEME HER FIRING
>MEME HER FIRING
MEME HER FIRING
>MEME HER FIRING
MEME HER FIRING
>MEME HER FIRING
MEME HER FIRING
>MEME HER FIRING
MEME HER FIRING
>MEME HER FIRING
MEME HER FIRING

rollin for 1488

>Milo has helped make gays look like perpetrators of evil misogyny

Having trouble getting laid? Blame faggits.

I never understood the hole 'one man looking at another mans hairy ass and finding love', butt on balance, only one groups causes property values to increase

>a sagging pantsed black person does not like homos
>where ma babby derddy at bitch nigguh!? u no wat i be's sayin dere home slice nigguh?
>throws pot of grits at your head

grits are gud

fuckin' niggers

Niggers hate faggots until they're locked up and become faggots during their stay, but that doesn't count.

Joy vs the Butt Pirates.

>half Peruvian (his dad was born and raised in Peru)

BEEP BEEP BEEP JEWDAR ALARM BEEP BEEP BEEP

ofc not. that pack of newports is coming eventually. u feel me young parcheesi

God damn I fucking love MEMES!!!!!

I'd have paid to see that revaluation

Fagfag here, we already don't like each other.

Oh, my sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pkn ctn, NONgr!!!!!!!

WE HAVE TO GET HER CANNED!!!!!

Niggers on always based when it comes to the faggot question. SHOCK EM ALL!

Anybody who has spent time around actual black people knows they're more openly anti-gay than they're portrayed

Being gay isn't enough these days.

i'm having a hard time figuring out what they graph is portraying.
>Studies show that blacks are the most gay race.
to be honest, i think that can be due to the vast majority of blacks being mixed race. race mixing can really scramble people up and you end up with people that have conflicting hormone levels and a deviation in cognitive function thus leading to greater incidence of behavioral issues.

they slaughtered 50 homos in orlando and because the guy who did it was Muslim the liberals didn't give a shit

They don't fit in any ranking. They're the ones making the list.

WHAT TRUMPS WHAT Sup Forums IN THE VICTIM GAME?
IN THE BLUE CORNER
>Faggots, trannies and lesbians
IN THE RED CORNER
>a black woman

WHO SHALL WIN THIS CLASH OF THE TITANS?

no gay would outrank her if she was a woman but she is not any woman she is a black woman who has a job and is not a full on gorilla which is extremely rare. So she will have the story covered up.

fuck off raiden
>good example of this is in OP
>anecdotal something somethings
k
nothing is new under the sun
rainbow appeared over the club. was a cia plant and a fag

>not a gorilla
got some news for ya there boi

>Being gay isn't enough these days.
>isn't enough
>isn't

No one will give a shit. They let Hilldawg off the hook on her anti gay marriage shit.

yes, but they're on the down low.

Hmm LGBT outranks black male in libtard eyes but does it outrank black female? We'll have to see. I'm betting yes because liberal males despise black women because they find them unattractive sexually.

Her blogs are pretty based. She knew what was up even 10 years ago. I hope she wins this fight.

Nothing will happen. MSNBC is probably worse than fox news now at manipulating context, if she's actually forced to reconcile this, which she won't, she'll spin it as some attack on black women and dodge culpability.

Now i like black nigger bitches....jk