Yellow Peril

I am sincerely worried about the racial blindspot a lot of whites have about Asians. Stupid weeb faggots will rail against immigration but then say that Asians are okay, because they don't do things out in the open.

reddit.com/r/asianamerican/
Read what they say online. These people are able to have the highest average income and quality of life yet they hate this country because Hollywood movies don't make them look cool. Also the fact that they are actively fucking with our housing and political system for their own benefit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3z3IvA_isM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZixtLvabC8c?
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/entitled
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's probably Jews trying to normalize Asian immigration. Just call out their Jewfuckery and present the facts without apology.

I've been reading about Yellow Peril and the Boxers and all that on wikipedia lately. It's like the Chinese government deployed editors to make sure the world knows Chinese people are the best in the world and whitey is savage and barbaric.

It's almost like what you'd expect to come out of a Jew, but the language gets all stilted and awkward when stopping to dispel the rumors and confirm that Chinese people are harmless and just like you and me.

Asians are hyperconformist. When the dominant culture was about raising a wholesome family in the suburbs, civic nationalism and Christianity, this is what they adapted into. Now that the dominant culture is increasingly about anti-white anti-racism and the promotion of SJW values, it's easy to see they becoming the "new Jews": financially well-off far-left activists.

Yes, and more specifically, they are moral "materialists" - they don't usually begin with abstract values and try to maintain those values; they instead look at a situation and consider what course of action allows for success. Asians don't care at all about blacks per se, but if they can use blacks and leftist ideology to advance themselves socially in the west, they'll do it automatically. And once that stops working, they'll do something else. There is no western concept of "hypocrisy" - they can disdain/hate blacks in their personal lives while making a public performance of the complete opposite, and that's fine with them.

Asians in my city supported trump overwhelmingly.
Oh well, back to the drawing board.

look for actual data, it was 80% for Hillary

the majority of them vote democrat, but i'm sure you're city will save the country.

Why, fucking why, did we not nuke everything outside of Europe in 45. For fuck's sakes. We could have had a utopia.

also keep in mind that unlike spics and africans, asians are high-achieving and all go to university[

it's even worse to bring thousands of asian sbecasue they'll be the new ELITE and rule the country like they rule their countries, like a hiveminded totalitarian shithole based on social engineering and top-down control

whites are fucked when asians become the elite, they don't even have morals to keep them in check.

>i'm sure your city will save the country
The point is that it isn't impossible for the Asian vote to be majority conservative. You just have to have the right outreach. In my city there was a very active group of chinese naturalized citizens and chinese-americans who got out the vote. They even went so far as to rent billboards on the highways and shit.
Their primary pet issues were:
>affirmative action being bad for Chinese
>illegal immigration making immigration laws more strict which is bad for Chinese who immigrate legally
>LGBT issues being bad for conservative Chinese (who, being from China, are used to having their lifestyles heavily legislated) who don't want their children corrupted
They also have a misconception that white people respect them because of their work ethic etc. so they feel like conservative whites will fight for their rights in government.

>asians are high-achieving and all go to university
Selection bias. There is also 500 million rice farmers who don't achieve shit. The ones you see in unis killing it got top scores in the state-run chinese universities

>You just have to have the right outreach
good luck with that, same meme as le natural conservatives memey

Asians are by nature a bunch of bootlicking statists who want to be trampled on and be told what to do by social engineers. It works OK when the social engineers just want more money and efficiency, but when they come to the west with all the cultural marxism they're just agents for the destruction of our civilization

fuck asians

They might be convinced if they're fresh off the boat, anything after that is likely to be a turbo-degenerate since they worship degrees and universities are fucking trash
the rice farmers aren't the ones fucking off to buy all of Canada and Australia, they're the ones back home

Pol is shockingly blue-pilled on asians, where are all the asian-redpilled people?

only this fag youtube.com/watch?v=q3z3IvA_isM and this thot youtube.com/watch?v=ZixtLvabC8c?

My asian wife doesn't have anything to say about white people. She's too busy choking on my white dick.

We're not saying Asians are of superior stock, he said that the asians you get are high quality and as such end up usurping your position in society. Selection bias is sort of the point, sure as shit not a counterargument to the point he was making.

You can get a fraction of Latinos to vote republic by appealing to their self interest too, but the majority will never align with what's good for whites

Yellow + brown = ?

You're right and I've said it many times myself before. "Good" immigrants are worse for national sovereignty.

FLUSH IT DOWN

Asians are hardcore rotelearners and conformists so 99.9% will regurgitate the Correct anti-white opinions, no independent thought allowed, so they're of no help to a jewish-occupied white society whatsoever

asians know that they will replace wh*tes as the technocratic underclass to the jew masters. they are just trying to get good goy points

>We're not saying Asians are of superior stock
As long as you understand this. You guys actually act like you're afraid fo them

Essentially you're saying they'll embody white values of hard work, determination and grit better than you. You're entitled and think since mommy and daddy are 56% you're entitled to your position in society without outworking them. Pic related rolling in his grave at the nu-american conversative white male

Asians have the potential to achieve though - unlike nigs.

You REALLY need to use social shaming on them though and have constant, sustained reinforcement of values.

If you keep telling them ‘work hard, raise a small family, live within your means, don’t support the welfare state because they will come to tax your children’, then they will comply.

But Asian’s love a perceived bargain. Offering free gibs is extremely tempting for them, so you need to attach public Shame to those gibs and status to the ones that earn.

But it has to be constant reinforcement, you can’t set-and-forget with this shit. Never let your guard down.

"Entitled" is a worthless weasel-word in this context. White Americans built a particular sort of society for themselves. This model was reasonably successful, and attracted outsiders. If the outsiders become a source of trouble or instability, why shouldn't White America take steps to mitigate that trouble? Why should whites begin with the proposition that they are obliged to import foreigners and have their children "compete" with those foreigners in a "work" contest? That's certainly not the model that Asian nations themselves have adopted.

In a democracy the people is the sovereign. Attempting to replace the sovereign is a coup and anyone doing so should be tried for treason. The state exists to serve the people, not vice versa.
I'm not, we don't have them. I'm saying an unassimilable minority that's a clear detriment and constant public nuisance is preferable since their obvious and objectively destructive nature leads to it being much easier to drill up support for asserting your sovereignty.

Places where Canada and Australia where Asians are taking over and even the fucking "nationalists" don't see an issue with it since they behave are in worse shape.

why would you want asian invaders to succeed?

>Why should whites begin with the proposition that they are obliged to import foreigners
But mom and pop aren't the ones importing the foreigners. The foreigners are imported, not by obligation, but completely voluntarily, by american industry and academia because they are just as smart, work harder, and are cheaper. At my university only like 10% of the graduate students are american. The rest are from europe, the middle east, and china.
Like it or not, you're going to have to compete.

I think they mean...
#ASIANS4BRACKRIVES
END THE WAR ON BRACK PEOPRE

It's because of the Jews, numbnuts.

Using entitled like that is just plain wrong and a huge red flag for being a GG migrant. It's "self-entitled". And the idea that you'd be self-entitled for not wanting to give away the fruit of your people's labor to the gooks is just as you said a completely ridiculous idea. They would be, if they thought they've any right to it.

There were rice farmers who emigrated to Western countries and bought property.

Not all Asians who emigrate to Western countries are of superior stock. There's no income or education requirement, at least not in the US.

The US is pretty picky with legal migs from what I've heard, even though you've got the lottery instead of an outright point system like Canada, the visa requirements are pretty selective. Lot of high-tier students and sponsored workers.

>Swedecuck ESLs teaching English
Cracks me up every time.
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/entitled

High-skilled jobs are not gifts that can be passed down. If you can't deliver, your position goes overseas.

Yes, yes, and "literally" means literally or figuratively now because there are jackasses like you too dumb to comprehend their native fucking language.

Being entitled means you actually are entitled to something. You have a valid claim to it. You're using it for the opposite meaning despite having an alternative existing just for that meaning. You're a retard.

Literally LITERALLY means literally???

No you retard, literally literally means literally. Thinking that literally literally means literally is way too strict and outdated, you need to keep up with the evolution of language.

The Leftist media paints the picture that all the Asian immigrants that come here are wealthy and educated in order to discredit the idea their success here has little to do with their personal efforts because it would make all the other minorities look bad in comparison.

The truth is there are many Asians who come here who are uneducated, uncultured, and poor. The immigration process is not exactly a lottery. They just have to have sponsorship of relatives who came here before.

Literally? I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

>Asian holding an anticapitalism sigh
Well then go back to chyna

>I am sincerely worried about the racial blindspot a lot of whites have about Asians.

Fucking tell me about it. The orientals have been moving into America and trying to subvert it that way for a while now. Chinese money flooding into America, Canada, and Aus and just buying up large sections of the country, and politicians. Not to mention the subversion done in the corporations, and local governments, getting visas for covert chink spec ops to live near strategic locations in the event of a Chinese strike to hit them hard immediately.

You do have a literal green card lottery, but the requirements to be eligible for it does filter out a lot of people.

I know the dirt-poor chinks who arrived early did well for themselves, along with vietnamese and such, but when talking about recent legal immigrants selection bias is massive.
But you're right they're not some ubermensch even after that selection bias. The point isn't another manhattan project, it's wage dumping hence the hordes of pajeets.

No, literally.

>being more familiar with the language makes you a dumb jackass
Sure thing.

>despite having an alternative existing just for that meaning
And yet "entitled" is found in every major dictionary, while "self-entitled" exists only in meme dictionaries like "Urban Dictionary."
Do you know why? It's because "self-entitled" is actually a slang word developed to help retards distinguish the two senses of the word since they lack the mental aptitude to do it on their own.
Keep going though, I'm always amused hearing ESL opinions about languages they have yet to master.

>And yet "entitled" is found in every major dictionary
It is, and it means the exact opposite of what you think it means.

>transitive verb

So, does literally literally mean literally? Or does literally literally means literally?

All the redpilled asian american men I know are on /r/hapas, not /r/asianamerican

Yes.

>Pol is shockingly blue-pilled on asians

What do you expect from Sup Forums?

A lot of people here are weeaboos obsessed with Anime/Manga and Asian culture.

>What is a word sense
>What is a part of speech
Lesson time. Entitled in this sense is an adjective, not a verb.

>Or does literally literally means literally?
*mean

You're ESL. You should probably just shut up and learn. Also, some advice -- stop steering threads into your areas of least competence.

Oh no, a typo. How will I ever recover from your deflecting.
>Entitled in this sense is an adjective
And not in "every major dictionary", making you yet again wrong. Furthermore a word's meaning including its exact opposite is still fucking retarded, why don't you answer the question?
Does literally literally mean literally? Or does literally literally mean literally?

Go back to Sup Forums you illiterate dimwit.

>Oh no, a typo.
Nice try, but that wasn't a typo. You're ESL, and you made a nigger-tier English mistake.
>not in "every major dictionary", making you yet again wrong
Wow, what a gotcha! It's only in Oxford and Cambridge. Awesome point.
>Furthermore a word's meaning including its exact opposite is still fucking retarded
I don't make the rules, faggot. I just know them, and you don't.

Furthermore look at the examples in your own image. They're consistent with the word's actual meaning.
>-feel- so entitled
>entitled -attitude-
It makes sense, it's consistent. Yours;
>You're entitled
is not. It's contradictive, inconsistent. Wrong.

You're a retard, bud, a fucking embarrassment. Go back to Sup Forums.
>Nice try, but that wasn't a typo
Which is why I wrote it correctly 3 times prior, including one in the same exact post right?
Stop deflecting you insecure little egoposter.
>only cambridge
Who also subscribe to the "literally means literally and figuratively" nonsense.
>I don't make the rules
These aren't the rules, it's documenting common misuse; breaking of the rules.

You're retarded, you're wrong, and you should stay in Sup Forums.

No one is safe from Kike infested news, education and entertainment brainwashing 24/7, not even super smart and conservative (in values) Asians.

Not sure why you think any one race is immune to Jew bullshit manipulation.

>"Build a country on freedom of capitalism and equality to achieve success and the American dream.
>A minority ethnic group is better than yours.
>"Kill them all!"
>An ethnic group is worse than yours.
"Kill them all!"

Take a long hard look in the mirror. What have you done to better your current socioeconomic background? Are you working hard studying for a degree? Are you doing overtime and being overly helpful at work? Are you leaving the house for a quick jog to clear your mind? The difference between Chang spending 12 hours a day studying and you spending 14 hours on Sup Forums is what creates a rift between white and Asian earnings.
Sounding more and more like Tyrone with your
>"muh white dominance and muh hand out for being born white."

Examples? You mean these?
>His pompous, entitled attitude
>These kids are spoiled, entitled...
Yes, they perfectly demonstrate the proper usage of the adjective form of the word.
>Which is why I wrote it correctly 3 times prior, including one in the same exact post right?
How the fuck do you accidentally type an 's' there? It's not anywhere close to the letters preceding or following it in that sentence. It's obvious, you slipped, lost focus, and finally niggered it up. It's funny how ESL don't think we can pick them right out.
>go back to Sup Forums
Funny.

>Examples? You mean these?
Yes, the ones I quoted in the post you're replying to. They're consistent with the word's meaning. Yours is not.

Now if you want to move on then address my post first instead of just deflecting by cherrypicking bits and pieces of it, egoposter.
>only cambridge
Who also subscribe to the "literally means literally and figuratively" nonsense.
>I don't make the rules

asian here i'll bite.

all of these asians are an embarrassment. They're the kind of people who have eschewed their own heritage for some sort of pan-asian generic filler because they've lost touch with their own culture. None of them probably know how to make their own native foods or languages, not that this is a necessity to be a good Asian-american, but my point is that all the Asians who have pride in their own identity (chinese-americans, japanese-americans, etc etc) don't need to larp as some sort of "generic" asian to fill this sort of identitarian crisis they're having.

I guarantee that most of these people are as "white washed" as a sheet of paper.

>Build a country on
Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE

>They're consistent with the word's meaning. Yours is not.
Really?

>These kids are spoiled, entitled...
You said this example is right. i.e. "X are entitled" is correct according to you.

>You're entitled
You said this usage is wrong. But it expands to "you are entitled," which is the same structure as "X are entitled," which you claimed was correct.

Oops! Looks like you contradicted yourself. What a confused little nigger you are.
Go ahead, tell me to go back to some random board or something, that'll show me.

>the ones I quoted
Stop deflecting.
Defend if defensible, don't if it isn't. Don't demean yourself over an anonymous fucking internet argument, dear little egoposter.

Oh, so now we have ESL positioning themselves as authorities over Oxford and Cambridge. I like it.
>egoposter
Project harder.

>project
I'm not the one deflecting since I can't argue my stance.
>Oh, so now we have ESL positioning
No, that was in the two posts preceding it. With points that you couldn't respond to:
>only cambridge
>I don't make the rules

I'm afraid you don't understand. There's no argument here. It's correct because we say it is. I'm telling you how it is, and you're retarded because you aren't accepting it despite authoritative evidence that it is so, in spite of admittedly being weak at English.
The "literally means literally and figuratively" "nonsense" is now accepted by the major dictionaries. Did you know "inflammable" and "flammable" have conflated meanings as well? Get over it.