Psst, cuck...

Psst, cuck, remember to be a good goy tomorrow and thank your boss (Schlomo) for the wonderful opportunity of allowing him to extract the surplus value of your labour to enrich himself at the expense of you and your nation. I'm sure you'll be rich like him one day, just keep being a cuck, I mean, just keep working hard!

wow its true the left cant meme

T. Cuck

Lefty memes pathetic, you might just as well kys

You can replace boss with party leader and it would describe communism.

>le only alternative to capitalism is Soviet communism for 100 years ago
Typical amerimutt brainlet

You only come here because lefty/pol/ is a ghost town

I don't even post on lefty pol.
Been there once and got banned.

>meme flag
Show your flag burger.

Seriously you fags come on here all the time bitching about the system we have had in place for hundreds of years with zero resolutions other that be nicer.

>be nicer
No, restructure the economy. Take control and make capitalism promote the values of society, not the other way around.

The owner's contribution is the capital investment. Try doing your job without any equipment, facilities, raw material, or established contracts.

But you do the same thing when you buy from him. Don't hate because you're too shit at bargaining.

You mean the equipment that was built by other workers and sold for profit (i.e. stolen value from the workers labour). How low is your IQ, mutt?

>there's this other thing that's just as bad in its own ways so we shouldn't bother improving this thing

T H I R D P O S I T I O N

Our uncle is rolling in his grave

Yes.

>tfw 3 day work week but it pays fulltime
>tfw I wont work again until thursday

Tick tock

If you guys would stop being so shitty and condescending you might win some people over.

Well, you are free to work by yourself. That's the joy of capitalism, you can make your own trade, create your own business if you don't want to sell your labor.

Thank your boss for the opportunity to use his machines, materials, and land to turn your skills into a product so you can get payed for your labor easily.

Except the majority of people can't work for themselves. If everyone did theoretically work for themselves in capitalism the economy would be a catastrophic mess.

You mean I should thank my boss for the machines, materials, and land that was laboured by workers and therefore created from the exploitation of other workers? Capitalism is a system, everything is connected.

I think you're just a butthurt, lazy, entitled little snot who thinks that starting, owning and operating a business is something that somehow just magically happens to some people but not others (you). News flash iddy biddy babby, it takes more work than you've ever put into anything in your embarrassing, disappointing joke of a life. You're just trying to justify the fact that your work is worth close to or absolutely nothing by saying "ha, it's not worth it to work for someone because I'm being exploited!". Nobody owes you shit in this life and whatever your parents give you is more than you deserve with your shitty attitude. Go get a job or at least go be a whiny little brat commie somewhere else loser.

>exploitation
>workers were paid to make and transport the materials for the building and machines
>workers were paid to use those materials to build the structures and machines
>workers were paid to transport the finished machines
>workers are paid to keep machines running correctly
>workers are paid to use the machines
>the land was paid for to be used as grounds for production
>literally every step of the way workers were being paid for their time and skills
>commucucks are too stupid to realize factories, machines, and material don't just pop up out of the ground or fall from magic trees

Oh fuck I guess we have to give up all our things and set the government starve us now

>Except the majority of people can't work for themselves.
Why not user? What exactly stops you from doing so?

> If everyone did theoretically work for themselves in capitalism the economy would be a catastrophic mess.
First. there is always going to be people who prefer to sell their labor because they don't want to have the headache of setting a business or simply prefer to leave decisions to other people.

Second even if everybody worked on their own firms, the only difference is that instead of wage contracts it would be firm contacts. Instead of paying you a constant wage I would contract you to work in my industry as a collaborative enterprise.

The boss buys the workers labor at the best price he can get it.
The worker buys the bosses product at the best price he can get it.
There is no double standard here, because what you talk about applies to bosses too.

Bosses as a collective are both better at bargaining, and are naturally the smaller group so they tend to be competed over. This competition for the jobs the bosses have to offer is what leads to them getting better deals and making so much profit.

Mind you, this high profit is what encourages people to do the difficult and risky job of being a boss in the first place, so it isn't a bad thing.

I think you have no arguments. Oh wait, you literally have no arguments.