What to do about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=zQv8v6_fBis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/URb5koYoETE?t=20m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=zQv8v6_fBis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fund it

shitpost on both sides for some entertainment

Srsly. Why does nobody acknowledge that spics and Niggers dont get along at all? We should capitalize on their h8 for each other

it looks like skaters,white boiis and mexicans vs niggers.

youtu.be/URb5koYoETE?t=20m42s

>youtube.com/watch?v=zQv8v6_fBis
noise!
lock em in ghettos?

From what I've seen in sd they hate whitey far more than they hate each other. I wouldn't count on it. Unless we got the jews to help out...

sauce?

Both Mexicans and blacks in America carry sub-Saharan African blood. What's the difference to me? I guess that one speaks English and one doesn'tzz

Bump.
This idea has potential.

/thread
They don't like each other, but they have a bigger common enemy.

your mom has too.

We should throw gasoline on the fire by posing as nignogs and Mexicans in the comment section.

Kek wills it.

Make a trap house for the niggers on one side of a city block, and the cholos on the other. Make sure the block is isolated enough from public transportation that they don't get out much.

Laugh as they eat each other like caged dogs.

Deploying russian hackers.

What is the equivalent of 'WE WUZ KANGZ' for hispanic people?

WE WUZ AZTECS?

Bet on the Mexicans.

this is the end of america

CNN: white peoples racism broke peaceful niggros and sanchos

As a mexican i say let them fight, america makes any ethnicity shit, pochos a shit, but a mexican who thinks is white is 1000 times worse than a fucking pocho, fuck both of them

Literally its
"We wuz Spanish "

Nothing because Mexicans don't claim to be Egyptian

Aren't you guys getting BLACKED in Tijuana?

At least it is a fact. Their ancestors were aztecs and mayans.

some of them are proud of being more native north american, similar to indians and the more typical hybrid mexicans or mestizos or chicano or whatever other group identification make fun of them for looking like indians or being darker or root pickers or whatever.

i think their "we wuz" is simply just the mexican flag or mexican pride. they were turned into an entirely new ethnicity because of spain so they're a little disenfranchised.

Gib the chicanos weapons!!

This bitch is one hundred percent euro. Hate to break it to you.

I would say they are mostly proud to be Native American, if anything.

niggers

Wierdist thing is that the actual blacks in that region in Eithopia are pretty awesome, they held out against imperial power way longer then anyone else.

But they are christian and kind of obscure so I guess thats why they dont talk about them.

California is

Nuke us. Erase this state.

More armed drones around my property.

I live in tijuana, and i barely see any haitians, at least i only see them at the center of town when i go partying, some of them are cool, and they act like people, not like the average gringo black or white that comes here and belive he comes from the moon, but the worst are the pochos, god damn, they come here and only talk english like they were superior to us just because they have welfare, but cant do simple math to convert their stolen dollars to pesos

(((d&c))) strat :
Get money from both sides.

You sound really jealous of white people and pochos m8. Why so bitter?

It's definately less than that. I live here and this whole state feels around 15% white

Why contain it?
s'cool

all races can have skaters nowadays old man

Why are chicanos hated by their own kind from messico?

>Third Worlders move to a first world country
>Still Represent and have greater allegiance to their old, shit country
Why?

Jealus naaah, bitter maybe, here on tijuana i have meet a lot of people from around the world, and only unitedstatians act like that, just last friday friends and i got in a short fight after some fucking pochos got all worked up in a convenience store ( un pinche oxxo ) becuse they didnt want to make a line, not even fucking hatians act like black americans or pochos

>their even taking the Kkk jobs
Come on burgers are you guys doing anything besides shotposting. Jose and paco are out killing niggers doing your jobs

>Both Mexicans and blacks in America carry sub-Saharan African blood
i duno about that, seems like a dumb thing to say.
just injuns and amerindians are also violent savages.

Chicanos are the worst of Mexico, that broke laws and invaded their neighbors to, had a bunch of kids and votes against whites (the same ones who allow them to live in America in the first place)
We are not getting doctors and scientists, put it that way

no, it surprised me too, but average Mexican is 5-10% SSA.

>What to do about it?

If things get really bad for us, we do what white people do and push this divide

Chicanos are just like the Kosovo albos vs Albanian albos

I read this in Speedy Gonzales' voice.

>((white people))

Jealousy and because they're better looking

fpbp
as a californian, i fucking hate beaners. theyre everywhere and a drag on society. however niggers serve no purpose on this planet and deserve nothing but death. especially american niggers such as the ones in the fight. i would side with spics to eradicate the nogs before we move to the beans next. at least they have good mexican food, nogs dont have anything to bargain for their existence.

>California niggers and spics live in better housing than people who work 40+ hours for a living
Jesus Christ man. I only make 50k but I couldn't even dream of living in a house like that.

The wall's being built in the wrong place.

Niggers pieces of shit BTFO, erase this cancer from the face of the planet.

Racist Whitey is jelly as fuck because Hispanics don't take shit from niggers amd put them in their place at the drop of a hat

Sad it's taken Sup Forums this long to realize how to really start a RaceWar

The respectable white people don't live anywhere near niggers. Only the white trash skinny crack head white people live near them.

Jew

Grab some popcorn.

FUCK NIETO AND FUCK MEXICAN PEOPLE

Chicanos need to get the fuck out of the hip hop drug dealer culture. They should know better

I keep saying once whites lose the majority blacks are fucked. i can't wait to live it out in my 90% white mountain town.

True,using Jewish ''divide and conquer'' tricks it can work!

A lot of ch*canos claim to love mexico over the US but the only times they've set foot their was to get shitfaced in some tourist trap
They're traitors to two nations

Unironically this. White "people" are a bunch of pussies that make up stupid excuses like this faggot for why they're cucked soyboys that have to pee while sitting down.

>Not taking back your land and returning it back to its original state
You would be hanged by your ancestors.

You've never met white trash people have you? Them and niggers should all be gassed.

Source? Anecdotal cases don't count.

Never thought of it this way....but You've got a point

Spics are just as subhuman as most niggers as your entire race is an unnatural mixed race of native nigger peoples from America and whites

Pay per view
Take proceeds to invest in weapons and drugs for the gangs

amnesty was a mistake

Do nothing, obviously. Slide thread.

I'd rather have white trash walking around then niggers.

Root for the Mexicans. Unless of course you like African food so much you can’t help but root for the niggers.

African food, Sup Forums. Do you like it?

is that real? looks badass if it tastes good tbqh

>pleb can't appreciate a mosquito burger

I love it, its a very good combo with oxygen and salivia. Just look at this little african boy filled up on his mama's food!

Let nature take its course.

What's a poncho?

>african food
>an empty plate
I'll go with paco

Like a plastic paddy

>liberals actually believe that once whites are gone, they'll be less racial tension in America

idk where this meme where chicanos will fight with mexico, literally every chicano that joins the military becomes a total murica fag

It had to be a Slavshit to mistake Português from Castellano.

pocho
Its like a Mexican calling a chicano a spic basicaly

I want the Mexican vs Armenian war to erupt.

>What to do about it?
Nothing, retard. Get the popcorn.
Reminder to sage all plebbit flags.

Pocho is a nickname for mexicans born in us, like a nig nog, its a slang from the 1900 i belive, like gringo that was invented in the revolution and means "green go", and it was supposedly told to americans soldier by pancho villa

>every chicano that joins the military becomes a total murica fag
yeah and every one of them has 8 cousins that think hes whitewashed and couldn't give less of a fuck about the US

>there can't be a greater israel if the white goyim know

I blacked ur mum last night

it's hilarious that blacks actually believe when whites are a minority in the US they will automatically be the majority, when in actual fact it'll be mexicans, and if they thought getting pulled over by officer Smith and O'Malley was bad, wait till they're getting pulled over by officer Diaz and Hernandez

meh both violent animals mexicans reproduce like rats, niggers ruin everything they touch, both are horrible what's your point?

Because recognizing this would ultimately benefit the niggers, and you would have to put in a lot of effort just to get any of them to give a shit.

Really, why even bother? Let them find out on their own in a new spic majority nation. They will prob still fault whitey like always though.

What, Americans aren't allowed to take pride in their heritage now? What happened to "kiss me, I'm Irish"? That doesn't mean they "are betraying" anyone, idiot.

>What to do about it?

nothing, let them speak same language

Theyll stop hating whites when another group mistreats them for a few hundred years. Until then blame whites.

??

t. dosn't live with spics
Most couldn't give less of a fuck about what happens to the US, they're like locust