The Academia Problem

I live near a public university which sends out mailers from time to time offering open enrollment in certain classes. I got this one today, and noticed that there are 2 courses that are attempting to put a more positive spin on Islam. Slightly before this, I got a mailer from the university I went to for graduate school. It contained a segment about how the university encourages and fosters all faiths, despite the fact that the school was founded as a Catholic (Jesuit, unfortunately) institution. There was even a segment about how alumni are filling out the ranks in Pedowood.

How can we stop academia, Sup Forums? They are the gatekeepers to the professions of medicine, law, and many corporate positions (Big 5 recruit mainly from these types of schools), and produce most of the people who will run our government. In effect they are indoctrinating the people who are moving into the top ranks of society with this nonsense- that Islam is peaceful and progressive and scientific, and that Eastern spirituality is just as valid as Christianity. When I graduated from there I was a defender of sodomy and an enemy of Christianity, even though I believed what I was doing was right. It took me a few rough experiences in the real world to get red-pilled, but I doubt most university graduates will ever be able to admit that they were wrong.

What are we going to do about the university problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump, you insufferable faggots

bump bro
I go to a top school, things are getting nutty

Which one dude? And yeah it's getting bad.

Don't want to say for obvious reasons, but top 10-15 for both my major and in the US. The student paper is literally just a socjus rag now. Makes me really sad, I love a good newspaper.
How about you?

Went to a smaller college before - the sjws apparently tried to shut down the campus this year, from what my friends told me

Wow, I go to that college. It's (((Jesuit))) but I didn't think it was that bad just yet.

Really? Have you ever taken a meme class like that one?

Well, its a sociology course so I dont get why memes shouldnt be a topic there. Im convinced that meme shitposting is one of the major reasons why Trump got into office.

I'm not that much of a Sup Forumstard but I really do believe something magical happened on Nov. 8/9. Whenever I want to believe in magic, I just watch youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Closest that fits the bill was a class on English novels. Pretty much every woman there drank exclusively diet coke, it was strange.

Lol, makes my head spin. U all need to buy old history books at garage sales and keep them safe. Once books die, leftists will entirely rewrite history. Real scary.

Islam spread so fast because mohammed waged a murderous jihad across the mediterranean. They literally murdered thousands of people and conquered all across southern europe and the middle east.

Murder is how they rose so fast in a century.

um so you're against history courses? retarded American. I guess a history course on the 800's is "put a more positive spin on islam"

lmao
never taken any class besides ones in my major/minor, but it's impossible to avoid """diversity""" here. It's on the busses, the newspapers, even in fucking engineering lectures (ethics course tbf)

That's about a third of my education ylyl/rage folder, keep this thread till I get back?

*thread alive

>Marxism and Autism
lmao at least they admit it

god this hole "Golden Age" shit is such a farce, every time I hear it mentioned my brain has a fucking aneurysm

Why not? I always wondered about the STEM courses, my courses are more in the arts/history. It's nice getting to converse with women extremely often but the SJW ones are pretty annoying. It restored some of my faith when one girl tried saying Hitler was worse than Stalin and another put her in her place.

please explain, I've heard a lot of people claim it's a complete load of shit but besides attributing "discoveries" to non-muslim figures in the conquered areas they never really said much further

Same, I'd prefer not to state it outright but I think you could figure it out. "Elite" universities are a scam, mainly filled with idiots and women who have good verbal skills but will swallow whatever trash they are told to believe.

>besides attributing "discoveries" to non-muslim figures in the conquered areas they never really said much further
How much further do you need to go other than falsely claiming shit they didn't do? A ton of their "great minds" were accused of blasphemy due to their studies, and a few of them were even killed for apostasy.

I'm against praising a religion that spreads by lies and murder. Islamic history should be taught, but the truth about Mohamed should be taught. He was an illiterate murderer and a rapist who believed himself possessed by demons.

It was a Golden Age for the Muslims because they pillaged the ever-loving shit out of most countries, took whatever they thought was useful, and burned the rest. After the fall of the Roman Empire, the Muslims were more or less the only ones who actually studied shit from the Greeks. Having to translate readings into their language required them to be extremely specific in things like medicine so they ended up having a rather extensive system of classification. I won't deny that they made great advances in knowledge but it's disingenuous to omit that they really only preserved existing knowledge while Europe fell to shit around them as a result of degeneracy, disease, and Muslim invasion.

Arab muslims were originally politheistic, trade oritented tribes which occasionally run city states in the saudi arabia region.
Mohammed gave them the ability to run under a single banner and they suddently used most of their riches to expand their newly formed Kingdom.
Arabs came in contact with the greek tradition and furtherly developed many aspects, but they never came to have a scientific revolution like european one.
Many arab books were translated in latin too.

I was looking for specifics, really. Thank you.

If there's anyone unfortunate enough to take that class it would be worth asking how it's possible to establish an empire without imperialism. Given how anathema imperialism is to leftists they out to do a number of mental gymnastics if they don't completely dismiss the question at hand. Anyone who claims Islam was so positive that it spread without violence should talk to an Afghan Buddhist or an Iranian Zoroastrian if they weren't already wiped out.

(On mobile)
Hardly had the chance with how hard my majors and minors were to fit in. The 2/3 chances I had to take an extra class, I did upper level math/engineering classes.