Aikatsu and Pripara thread

How long are sub groups going to remain idle and finish S2 Pripara subs already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OS-uFhbPSvw
youtube.com/watch?v=EEzcIWLLXRs
youtube.com/watch?v=BTkCNJ-xLY8
mega.nz/#!2B9g1aaL!2WgvvhgCZDXh2j6HurgDFiYAkgJQt1FWYfjqqBR1TvI
imgur.com/a/aDhUk
kinpri.com/news/detail.php?id=1044752
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Worry not, for season 4 will completely start the series over from the beginning and do exactly the same things, but will somehow be even more crazy and a parody of the genre. It will be so good that multiple groups will rush to get the best and fastest subs each week. In another year and a half, you'll be able to see S2 subbed, but better.

Both are trash series

only 4 u

now shoo, go away

I want to fuck Lala.

How will it be more crazy if Moriwaki is leaving for greener, milkier pastures?

Why is the cat so delusional? It's not healthy and see needs a happy ending. With Kanata.

wazat? Milky Holmes?

I want to fuck Akari's armpits.

Mikan is cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=OS-uFhbPSvw
youtube.com/watch?v=EEzcIWLLXRs

>Didn't you just eat 100 nikuman?!
These are cute.

First friday of the new year, first sloshday of the new year. I hope you're drinking in moderation

>you'll never taste the cosmos through Cosmo

Can you pshuu in moderation?

Rola is best.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTkCNJ-xLY8

No, you must pshuu with TENSION MAX.

Can't I pshuu with tension relaxu~

TENSION MAX

relaxu~

SB69 is totally /ai/.

Pissed off Reona is kind of cute.

Is that a frying pan in his hand?

Right. Pink frying pan. Probably with My Melo face on it.

Isn't it too popular? I thought we were only allowed forgotten shows.

I love this guy's art.

I'm pretty sure we all do.

It's cycling /ai/?

I will no longer see anything as good as Aikatsu in my lifetime

Those aren't the lessons that Aikatsu teaches.

Undoubtedly.

Only if you chant ai-katsu when you cycle

You will see Koharu again.

>chanting ai-katsu
>not making [Ajimi noises]
Might as well just go jogging.

WE

The fucking strong.

Where is Aikatsu?

What happened to the PR BDs?

>showing her butt to everyone
wow what a slut.

I want to fuck naru

A1 user never responded, so I'm releasing A1. Would any user like to pick up the last square? Hopefully someone that can finish within a few days since we're near the 3 month mark for this coloring project.

Zip with each individual square: mega.nz/#!2B9g1aaL!2WgvvhgCZDXh2j6HurgDFiYAkgJQt1FWYfjqqBR1TvI
Previous coloring projects: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

Please treat Rin gently.

Can't unsee warning: remainder that the heads were copypasted

kinpri.com/news/detail.php?id=1044752
These are advance tickets for Kinpri2
They go on sale starting January 14 at ouenjouei screenings across the country.
The theme is that the Edel Rose students are going to 5 famous beaches across Japan, so theaters in each of these 5 areas in Japan will sell a different ticket.

Yukinojou and Leo are in Hokkaido-Touhouku region. The two of them want to spread the Prism Sparkle in northern Japan. Leo is very happy to be able to visit his home region with his beloved Yukinojou senpai, and he wants to make him listen to the sound from stranded shells from the north sea.

Shin and Kakeru are in the Kanto-Koshinetsu region.
It seems like the two of them are the most prepared among the units!? The bright smile of Shin who enjoys bathing in the sea, and Kakeru who is always looking up girls, the two of them will make everyone on the beach go kyunkyun!!

Kouji and Minato are in the Chubu-Toukai region.
Kouji is teaching Minato about the various marine ingredients found in the region. Minato, which always acts as everyone's older brother at the dorm, is very happy to do cuisine research with the senpai he admires. Please look forward to their handmade seafood cuisine!!

Taiga and Kazuki are at the Kinki-Chuugoku region.
"Going to the sea means watermelon splitting! Let's train our physical and mental strength with some BURNING watermelon cutting!" is what Kazuki said to Taiga, taken by surprise. Surely this is necessary to heighten one's skills in the Street Style...?! Do your best Taiga!!

All three seasons are out on BD now. or do you mean rips for RL part 2? Ripanon must be busy IRL.

I would eat Hinaki's butthole.

cont

Hiro and Yuu are in the Kyushu-Okinawa region.
Yuu is displeased to have been unit paired with his rival Hiro. Seeing Hiro looking towards the sea's horizon with a lonely expression reminds Yuu of Kouji. "If Kouji disappears, what will become of onee chan and this guy?" Yuu and Hiro's feelings are intersecting.

They're 3k yen. Each side with a character is one ticket so buying one of these things allows you to go see the movie with a friend or twice.

They will also sell advance tickets for 1500 yen in all the country and on the net, they go on sale January 14 as well.

Animate also sold limited advance tickets at the ANimate Girls Festival in November.

Literally the gayest thing I've seen all year

I want to hug and kiss and hold her hand and marry Rin.

Traps aren't gay.

Except Leo isn't a trap and is pursuing the path of ultimate Japanese manliness with his beloved Yukinojou senpai.

Shin a cute.

>All three seasons are out on BD now.
They are? I can't see them on nyaa.

PriPara wiki feels like some sort of Pandora's box.

MÄRCHEN

But not in life.

I want to punch her in the mouth gently, with my mouth

I didn't realize she was actually voiced by Ueda Reina. It's nice to hear her in other shows.

Does it even get livestreamed?

I wish we would get more cutebasa in the show. Tsubasa's one of my least favorite Stars but it's probably just because she's gotten so little focus.

This character designer and their legs for days.

Who's the character on the top row?

Mahiru is /fa/ as fuck.

Where is the cat?

Cats don't wear clothes.

In my bed

Saved for the next BD box, I guess.

Please spay your cats.

But this cat plans on getting married immediately after high school!

I didn't enjoy STARANIS arc much because it felt like it was too out of nowhere

Hinakifag pls