It Is Time

I never wanted it to come to this, but...

We gotta start an Armed Milita.

Really, Think about it, what's the next step after our voices are stifled and silenced? Ajit doesnt care, so are we gonna Sit back in absolute fucking Denial of what is to come?
I refuse.
Stop masturbating for a second and listen-
I call upon our strongest Autists, The Kekistanis, and even the wayward Normie Lurking, to aid us in ending this madness...
Join us in the fight to save Net Neutrality

Hack,
Doxx,
Shoot, whatever can be done to save N.N.

So what exactly are we suppose to do? What could we possibly do to stop him? We have less than 2 weeks. The man doesn't care.

Glowing

fuck off Jew.

We need a militia of uncircumcised guys to come over and fuck my mouth

I don't support anything that Obongo and company supported. Think about it.

Why the fuck would Trump want to get rid of it but the pedo's want to keep it?

let it roll and see what happens, either way it will be a win win situation for the vigilant ones.

CIA- The Thread

>>Supporting an armed rebellion in the name of the alt-right.
>>Expect the MSM to side with us.
>>Expect normies who watch MSM to side with us.
GTFO agent provocateur...

Hello FBI. How's the klan doing?

I agree and have moved ahead with my plans with my trusted sources and men but would never post about it online especially post 2011 Sup Forums.

>obligatory HI FBI/CIA/NSA

Sup FBI

>tfw spooks glow in the dark as usual

no.
net neutrality is crap
more control away from the government the better

Wrong board normie, we here hate N.N

We want it gone. It is just a dumbass king nigger era policy. Go to reddit.

Noice

This.

This.
>I remember the 1990’s. I may have just been a kid, but I know their game.
No strong organized groups with weapons until we have rallies—marketed as pro-white, not free speach—that are 5,000+ strong.

Having an organized group of gun armed alt-right types will be to the FBI what a drunk white woman in a no go zone is to Muslims on a weekday night.
>they will send as many undercover guys as they can and then try to make a spectacle of you by raiding your meeting with SWAT teams on live TV, like they tried with Waco.
>informal armed groups without official names or rosters is what you need to do right now. And really it shouldn’t be a militia. It should be a book club or activist group so you can learn or create propaganda.

Sup FBI/CIA,SOVA here.
Step up your game,you're making a mockery out of yourself.

Hai FBI

>Sup Forums doesn't believe in the second amendment
what gives? shills? normies?

Ah another operative.
Step up your game,three letter agency.
t. SOVA agent

i bet that street shitter browsed this forum long enough, and chimped out to the point of repealing nn.

No thank you Mr. Cia/Fbi nigger. I love America and would never do anything harm our wonderful country.

You FBI guys aren't even subtle anymore...
Good luck finding the bad guys and all!

wow.
op is a cianiggerfaggot

>we should are ourselves against tyranny like the founding fathers wanted
>HA CI FBI NSA SHILL!!! YIU WILL NOT TAKE AWAY OUR LIBERTEE
fucking normies

Nice try FBI

Shouldn't you be encouraging this on /r/politics? If you're trying to get crazies to actually start a civil insurection and for the government to bring the hammer down leftists have already shown they're more than willing to take shots at elected officials.

Recruting on a right wing board when the right is on power is a fools errand. You're a LARPer or a fisherman. Most of us cared about NN when the big players were more Neutral themselves: Google, Twitter, Twitch, etc. Who cares if it's comcast or google censoring me? There's no difference.

The correct term is normalfags,fellow retarded operative of a three letter american agency putting shame to itself.
Makes the KGB and MI6 look better.

If by that you mean that every american citizen should be armed and prepared for any potential conflict without aligning with any organization and without predisposed intent then you are correct. Each citizen should be well armed, well provisioned and supplied with sufficient ammunition, without intent or presupposition of violence. Those are critical needs and as individuals without affiliation to any group or organization each citizen should independently perform.

Has there ever been proof of cia/fbi meddling here?

They've been here since people have been posting pictures of sinks and slices of cheese pizza. They were here for what was hidden in those pictures with steganography.

FBI anons just wanted to add to their secret fap folder.

We're only 56% white here, they have to dumb it down a bit.