Is Django Unchained Racist?

Was he right Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEGb4z-r8cI
youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well it definitely sucked

Trump is never wrong. Especially when it comes to Israel.

I remember watching it in theatres. All the niggers hooped and hollered and cheered when whitey got what he deserved.

It went to shit immediately after Schultz died.

yeah because pythons eat niggers

Eh, it was ok. I watched it once, don't remember most of it but I remember the characters were moderately enjoyable enough to waste a couple hours doing nothing.

jamie foxx went on snl and did his jew-written monologue to promote this weinstein jew produced movie, and in referring to his performance, he said "i got to kill all the white people! what's not to like?"

so i don't know

Like just about every Tarantino movie ever, it starts out strong and looks like it's going to do great things with its premise, and then it completely squanders it in an orgy of masturbation and references.

Tarantino is pleb-tier for insensate bugmen unable or unwilling to analyze what they're watching.

hes right about it being racist against whites but it was still good movie. tarantino is one of the best filmmakers to ever live its sad someone with so much talent is completely brainwashed and controlled by jews.

It's certainly not the best django movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEGb4z-r8cI

How is it racist?

Good movie. Not Tarantino at his best, but certainly groundbreaking acting performances from de Caprio as well as walts.

At one point Tarantino himself stars in the movie as an Australian slave transporter and says to some respect "put them (slaves) back in to the nigga cage". I swear in that Ausi accent that scene gets me every time

I actually think Trump needs to chill more. The movie was not racist, it had a good revenge-plot.

It would be racist if Django just killed white people without a reason. Just because he hates muh white people.

Quentin Tarantino is a massive fucking cuck

>trump needs to calm down
>post is from 2013

It was an awful movie, Tarantino hasn't done anything of value for decades.

I bet today he would rant about the movie in 3 or 4 tweets instead of just one

He wouldn't talk about things as trivial as movie opinions today

>story about slaves
>black slaves
>constantly calling black people niggers

Might be pretty racist, but that's alright, just a movie.

I love the guy, but I'm not buying that
In reality, the media would make a stink about a couple of people on Sup Forums and twitter calling it a racist movie and Trump would post something to the effect of also calling it racist to incense the media

Either way, it'd be hilarious

This, he's the only reason I watched the thing.

yep. It was a form of catharsis for niggers and white liberals, same with Inglorious Basterds

Dude stfu faggots like you make me sick

It didn't really seem like it had a point other than lots of violence.

Jamie Foxx ruined "A law abiding citizen" for me. I really wanted to see his daughter murded and the townhall blow up.

Yeah, against whites he’s right

I watched it before my redpilling, still I found it mediocre. The only good Tarantino movies are Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs.

Jackie Brown is his best t b h f a m

>Deserved
Your kind ain't welcome here, nigger.

this. anyone watch hateful eight?
I watched for about 15 minutes, then samuel jackson goes on this rant about his big black cock and getting a confederate to suck it.
Not even memeing, it was that fucking bad.

This viking guy is right, "A law abiding citizen" was ruined because they made the Jamie Foxx character the good guy. The movie would have been better with another approach.

I found Jackie Brown a quite boring, probably I should see it again.

It had a couple good scenes. But that's the problem with Tarantino films. They are just "cool scenes" back to back. Nothing of real substance. Most spilled for director I've ever scene. He pretty much copies Sergio Leone.

Reservoir Dogs is like the perfect film.

That other movie Inglorious Bastards is unironically the most pro nazi movie i've ever seen
who in their right mind would sympathise with these jid-figures?

jackie brown sucked balls. Literally " muh brown goddess " race mixing propaganda.

I liked it.

Oh wait, we're you thinking that just because DT said some shit about it that I'm supposed to hate it?
I can think and make decisions for myself, thank you. Just because some of my principles are shared by a politician I support or a political party, doesn't mean that I agree with them on everything. Not like you though. Wake up, sheep.

Reservoir Dogs is a really good movie, even if you know is a copy of City on Fire.

>white guilt: the movie

What do you mean people don't like being browbeat mercilessly for 2 hours about shit they didn't do that directly benefits everyone living in this country today????

That movie jumped the shark after that judge bitch got killed by her phone.

Can't top that shit.

wouldn't know
I don't view anything from hollywood

I watched it a long time ago and I definitely enjoyed it at the time, but mostly because of Schultz and the bad guys. I cannot remember anything the nigtagonist did. I'm sort of a fan of blaxploitation from back when it was organic catharsis, had the production value of Evil Dead, and not Jew-funded garbage.

Tarantino ruined the movie with the last act, Django Unchained is a good movie before the dead of DiCaprio and Waltz, then becomes an orgy of bullets with no interests. It's like he sabotage his own film.

Been waiting a decade for kill bill vol 3 but this Jew made this shit instead

What I liked about Tarantino's other films was that the violence was intense, brutal, and over within seconds. Even though, it was still so memorable. I can't remember anything about Django's fight scenes except someone shooting somebody and making them fly into a bookshelf.

The only decent movie QT ever made was Pulp Fiction. Everything else has been just embarrassing levels of nigger dick sucking. Except Kill Bill, that one was just a shitty kung fu movie with no plot.

Django was ok, not great.
Hateful 8 was much much better.

No, that's hateful eight.

Kill Bill is made for speedballs desu

>white guy sucking big black cock

I'd love a "Trump movie reviews" youtube channel
youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU

Doesn't Tarantino literally have a cuck fetish because his mom used to fuck a cock carousel of niggers, and he used to listen and fap from the other room?

He supposedly admitted it in an interview one time, but that might have just been a fake trollpost.

all movies that guy made after kill bill volume 2

No just hateful 8. Its the only one with sucked.

>Going to a nigger theater
I was in high school when ATL came out, even our white theater was packed with niggers.

It's true he has a foot fetish, i dunno about the cuck stuff though

of course it is, it's the only way footfetish mcgee can stay edgy

Tarantino is sick cuck

The movie was fucking horrible, even for a Tarantino film.

The best Tarantino movies are the ones he wrote but didn't direct.

True fact.

The main villain in that movie isn't a White guy, it's Samuel L Jackson's character. He's the most hated for being a traitor to his race.

Some parts of that I liked. The most racist white guy survived.

snagged this jif from the original.
which only has in common being set in the late 19th century. worst remake ever