He's back

the man himself is back, ròosh bashes the "tradthots"

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7pc2YdrPg

no one cares about this shitstain, I don't know why you think posting about him here is acceptable but I suggest you GTFO

come on canuck, this is important

Based roosh

He is pretty based on roastie issues.

If you're getting your redpills from non whites you are an idiot.

eat shit Roosh
go shill your shit videos somewhere else you retarded manlet

RooshV was a pretty good route for baby's first red pill back in the day.

He's a shitskin who hasn't been relevant since 2011 but the rise of e-sluts in right wing politics make some of his old lessons on women relevant again.

I agree

So a sleazy, oily conman has transitioned from "pick up artist" to "traditional" social critic. His audience remains the same losers who cant get laid and blame women rather than themselves.

Is that Ray Romano?

>talks shit about female e-celebs (who coincidentally make more shekels e-begging than him which is definitely not the real point of contention) not being real traditionalists
>spent the last 15 years shilling books about how to have as much casual sex as possible

stop spamming, mike

Literally who? I don't mind Pajeets though, definitely the best minorities in Canada.

Some dude who think men should just fuck each other instead of toying around with women.

>Hooray for barsluts!!
>Where have all the good women gone??

>Sup Forumstard virgins are so autistically butthurt about women not wanting them that they side with literal shitskins over women fighting for their interests

You don't speak for the board leaf, why don't you fuck off back to redit.

Roosh is an advocate of male degeneracy. Accepting extramarital affairs of men as "alpha" is the first step on the path of sexual degeneration, and will always lead to total sexual liberation and cultural whoredom. You can't be traditional and fuck easy bitches thinking it doesn't have negative consenquences for your own thought and society.

having as a goal to get both of those women is not mutually exclusive

Roosh’s cultural analysis in general is good.

I agree with you, but I find his teaching useful to some degree, for example the topic of this new video, he basically says that as a man you should always maintain your frame and be ready to walk away from women

>It's a "Sup Forums can't read and doesn't read so they just assume what redd1t told them was correct" episode.

>shitskin MRA attacking white women
This schizo faggot would be hanging high on the day of the rope.

>His audience remains the same losers who cant get laid and blame women rather than themselves.

Says the faggots who LARP as Chad Thundercock. tumblr is over there kid.

Dude is known to cape for niggers, fuck him

>fighting for their interests

I love how Sup Forums calls them a shitskin when the dude is clearly white. It's divide and conquer by Chad LARPing shills.

Roosh has become redpilled over the last year. He named the Jew on twitter the other day.

>Sup Forumstards are so butthurt about women they attack the guys who get women and try to help them get women too because Sup Forums is too busy LARPing as Chad to ever admit to not getting women.

Is more like it.

reminder: hitler considered persians to be aryans

>he's back

he was gone?

I name the jew in the shower, am I redpoiled now?

>promoting ethnonationalism isn't in our interest
Are you mad they're not promoting Islam? Swedecuck?
He's white in America.

According to Sup Forums fucking NOBODY is white. "X ISNT WHITE" is trolling. That's all it is.

>projecting
Except I look better than shitskin roosh and have pulled better looking women. 6 month old pic but nonetheless. If you needed some shitskins advice to get white women you were never going to make it anyway.

have a gf, pick up shit is boring beta fag shit. slamming roasties did that, having a gf is way better.

Sure Chad. Surreee... Chad.. Whatever you say and can never anonymously prove Chad.

Roosh is a fag

Why is stomach curved?

>needs to taught how to get pussy by some desert dwelling shitskin
Wew lad.

This guy sounds autistic as fuck. Literally sounds exactly like KNOWLEDGE guy.

>My parents are Middle Eastern immigrants so racially I’m not American but Iranian and Armenian, though I don’t speak their languages. When I look in the mirror I don’t see a particular ethnicity staring back at me, for better or worse. My lack of ethnic identity probably explains why I can easily fit into other cultures without missing my “home” culture, and I think my background has led to a lack of attachment to America
He doesn't fall under any definition of white, as he admits himself.

Want to get strong and big without steroids? You'll need to eat big and get a little curvy.

Why the fuck would I care about clubbing with some retarded baltic whore?
I fucked enough retards in my teens and early 20s.
This dude is a recovering virgin manchild 100% lmao.

>be dengenerate, fuck many women, contribute to hookup culture
>somehow think you are an authority on traditionalism
K.

He's just some shitskin turd that missed out on pussy when he was younger, now he goes to poor shitholes and uses his higher financial status to fuck poor white women. All the cucks that follow this shitskin come from similar circumstances. Missed out on youth, got no pussy, hold resentment, etc.

Exactly this, you said it better than I did.

>lauren southern
fucks niggers and says america isn't a homeland
>wife with a purpose
used to be blue haired SJW dyke
>tara mccarthy
poo in jew who thinks she is above criticism
>brittany pettibone
asks for donations so she can take a plane to europe to fuck men

T R A D T H O T S

Over half of all black men in the UK are co-inhabiting with a white woman. Literally over half of them are not just in a relationship, but living with white GFs.

Pic-related white boy, your daughter soon.

>thinks I'm going to fall for shitty meme flag bait
Welcome new friend.

>used to be blue haired SJW dyke
So what are you saying, the fact our memes won and changed her is a bad thing?

>goes to poor shitholes and uses his higher financial status to fuck poor white women. All the cucks that follow this shitskin come from similar circumstances.

It's still a net gain.They won't become white knighting male feminists that way.

are you trying to create an army of *former* degenerates? no
we want to prevent the degeneracy from ever occurring, not welcome soiled goods to our side and act like that is a victory

Not necessarily a net gain.
Many of them take it too far and turn women into enemies instead of seeing them as potential allies. Their whole ideology becomes woman hating, just go look at pua sites or mgtow to see what I'm talking about. I don't see how bringing people like that to the side of ethnonationalism is a net gain.

Have you always had the beliefs you have now? Are you really suggesting discriminating against everyone that didn't automatically agree with you? You're going to have 5 peiple left on your side. People are indoctrinated from birth to support (((their))) thinking. Not everyone unplugs at the same time.

Degenerate pick-up artist Roosh is getting a little senile and somebody needs to tell him to go back to herding goats or whatever Iranians do.

In fact, herding goats is a pretty good idea for the coming times.

>Are you really suggesting discriminating against everyone that didn't automatically agree with you?
no, just the ones that took it too far and ruined themselves
for example, should we welcome former drug addicts with tattoos and piercings to our side? fuck no, and we should also not welcome degenerate women

Roosh lives at his mommy's house still so they have a lot in common.

Figures it takes a Middle Eastern guy to call out all the thots and betas on the right. Way too many thirsty white incels think these tradthots are like angels sent down from heaven.

This mother fucker is so funny.

Also, as a woman develops a thousand cock stare after getting so many cocks, Roosh had developed the one thousand pussy stare. He's so damaged by all these sexual interactions that he looks and sounds nuts lmfao

>just go look at pua sites

This is where i come from,and if a word from someone that travels to shitholes for women mean something to you,trust me the buthurt ones are minority widout courage to actualy act.
Most of the people become preatty chill and once they realize they have been lied to their whole life, they easely spot the bigger lies.
Its not perfect but we are fighting for survival and need every advantage we can get.

But he's right. Why should he care? He isn't white.
He helps white European guys in his vids and does support right wing Europeans too, to a degree.
He's also being honest about it.

This.
A good woman can be incredible for your happiness, motivation, and confidence when they are part of your life. You're doing yourself a total disservice by trying to "go it alone". Yeah it can be stressful and it's hard, but it's an actual net positive.

If you resent not "living" your youth then get it done and over with in a year of hedonist fucking and move on. The only people still doing this shit past like 35 or for more than a year are total losers who irrationally despise women. Everyone else has found, and sees the benefit in, a serious life partner.

damn...

>good
>woman
Pick one.

Roosh's redpill journey kicked into overdrive starting in early 2016. Today's roosh is not even remotely comparable to the roosh of 2015. He has made multiple videos since then about how homogeneous communities are the best and how he wants white communities to stay white. In fact in his article about his ideal wife he even says he wants her to be phenotypically similar to him (i.e. not white) so his children will look like him.

The problem is those women you speak of are very few these days, think if I was going to give an estimate Id say 10% of todays women are even worth it. That is being very VERY generous. Im sorry user, the risk is just to great for what little reward can be yielded. Todays laws and society in the west has given so much to women it is too easy to get fucked over, better to keep distance. I say this as someone who has made a mistake with a woman.

More caucasian than you, leaf

>I say this as someone who has made a mistake with a woman.
You're supposed to make a mistake and have a shitty relationship. It's part of living.

Don't date women who act like whores then? It's not really that hard.

That's my point a vast majority are whores, because current society benefits them greatly to act as such. People take the easy path anytime they can, and for modern women the easy path is being a whore.

dan bilz has the same kind of look. might look and sound nuts but that *look* drives women nuts and virgins in this thread just cant cope because of how pathetic their own lives are.

if you cant admit roosh and dan bilz have better lives than you, youre not only virgin but delusional

>men like Roosh go around degenerately fucking many women, so these women think this is what men want
>why are women such whores?!

Not addressing my point, I never said he was a good man. They are part of the problem. In the coming war things will change.

it's not, because gender is not and should not be a two way street.

men can and should have affairs if they arise and can control themselves and the interactions. it keeps them from being controlled by their wives.

women having affairs leads them to leave their men

Then don't complain when you get cheated on, you had it coming. If you can look your wife, the woman that gave you children, in the eyes with no shame after something like that you're a disgrace. Degenerate.

LOL

PURGE THE ALT RIGHT THOTS

WOMEN ARE CANCER NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY TO PROVE OTHERWISE

>Roosh lives at his mommy's house still so they have a lot in common.

that true?

Men are addicted to women because our brains release neurotransmitters like dopamine when we see, smell, hear, touch, or think about a woman.

All this conflict we experience is our rational mind trying to make sense out of why the autonomic part of our brain is messing with it so much by releasing this dopamine.

It's sorta like how when you are asleep and there's a noise, and you will experience something in your dream that is related to that noise. That is your brain trying to make sense of the stimulation it is experiencing. Sexuality is like that but more complicated, obviously

kek kek

Women experience something similar from men they're attracted to. Even more potently from my experience. When they genuinely lust after your cock they become almost mesmerized.

well, his last video was about the black pill but before that he didn't upload videos for at least 4 months

Because white society keeps modern living standards viable.

Although I don't adhere to pickup culture and prefer staying in a monogamous relationship and having a wife, his articles influenced me on how to find good women to have kids with. Would shake the dude's hand if I ever accomplish that goal.

Though I'm not really into light skinned Europeans and more into darker Europeans and brown girls. It's either South America, the Mid East, or South Eastern Europe for me.

>the amrrimutt meme is not a meme afterall

>a 50 year old dead-eyed shitskin pickup artist telling his what to do

btw, am I the only one old enough to remember when the "manosphere" was a thing?

You had Ed Miliband run for prime minister and he looks like a fucking alien m8

Not bad I actually agree with him especially with the whole beta thing.

Fuck off Lauren Southern.

> sandnigger

roastie detected.

this dude looks JUST'd

anyone care to do the honors?

This, pick up artists are for faggots