Incest is immoral

Incest is immoral.

Other urls found in this thread:

listverse.com/2014/05/22/10-incendiary-facts-about-incest/
youtube.com/watch?v=SOVnwtMBEyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your face is immoral.

Incest is immortal

everyone who thinks incest is normal is fucked in the head and should consider therapy

It's kinda hot actually, nothing bad about it if you do it in secret and won't have a baby

You could say the same about faggots.

I took my sisters virginity

>Kyousuke and Kirino go around telling everyone how they are dating
>only Manami reacts negatively, and that's mostly because she's jelly of Kirino stealing Kyousuke away
Incest in the Oreimoverse has no weight

Not really, only people in their inner circle know and they're all individuals that would conveniently accept such a thing.

Kuroneko was clearly devastated by it at first but ultimately wanted her friends to be happy but people forget Kuroneko is an otaku weirdo so she'd be more accepting of such a thing. Saori was clearly a little perturbed by it but ultimately accepted it but even then I doubt she was encouraging it. Ayase is insane and just cares if Kirino is happy.

When you really think about it, Manami's reaction is just normal by society's standards even detached from her feelings. She's the most "normal" character, there's no reason for her to accept such a thing so she doesn't.

> incest thread
> pic: not blood related

???

>???
Sasuga neo Sup Forums

Manami was the one that legitmized the idea of Kyousuke as a romantic target in Kirino's mind

>commenting on a show i didn't even watch the show the post

In the LN, Kyousuke says that the people around them applauded when he confessed to Kirino. There was also Sakurai, who barely knew of their relationship, yet accepted it with no problems

So is natural selection or gravity. What's your point?

There is no better love than the love between a brother and a sister. People who actually think incest is wrong are fucking retarded. They always spout 'muh children with deformities' when they don't realize that even with two blood related siblings there is only a small chance that there will be deformities.

>Manami's reaction is just normal by society's standards
I don't know where you're from, but punching someone because they stole my love interest from me is far from normal where I live.

Kysuke pls stop posting and and fuck the Rino

There's literally nothing wrong with consensual incest

learn to use hyphens you fucking monkey

Indeed it is,

The deformities argument turns into hypocrisy when people want to ban incest, but at the same time approve of literal retards breeding.

I think everyone I've ever met who was into My Little Sister Can't Possibly Be This Cute has been an utterly terrible person so I agree with this statement.

More like a really bad idea for several good reasons. Even PLANTS avoid incest (which I honestly didn't even know was a thing until I read this article).

Educated yourself Sup Forums. It's time the idea of this being OK is crushed. It's not. You're basically in the same level of idiocy as climate change deniers if you say otherwise.

listverse.com/2014/05/22/10-incendiary-facts-about-incest/

>appealing to nature
Not an argument

why is it immortal?

If no children are born out of incest then why shouldn't it be allowed?

>Kyousuke
>took his sister's virginity
>implying it wasn't some rich producer back than when she was emotionally down

>implying

No fuck you. There's nothing wrong with love between siblings. Who gives a shit if plants avoid incest. If a brother and a sister love each other why should they be stopped from showing their affection?

Can you link me a buzzfeed article please?

And by that I mean fuck off you retard and take your 3D shit and bullshit sites with you.

Think of the shame the parents would be forced to bear when the neighbors learns their kids have been fucking each other

Think of the shame some parents 50 years ago and some still today were/are forced to bear when the neighbors learn their kids are homosexual

Is any of you faggots actually willing to marry or fuck your fucking sister? Because mine is hot as fuck but not even in my most desesperate moments I thought about fucking her

some people want to fuck their siblings !=everybody wants to fuck their siblings

How fucked in the head do you have to be to want to do something like that? I'm pretty depraved but even I'm not that bad.

Then fuck off normalfag. Don't generalize your opinion.

Well, how depraved are you? Let's hear it.

Not being a degenerate isn't the same as being a normalfag user

There's nothing degenerate about two consenting people loving each other

Thank god the fucking pussies didn't go through with it. Literally worst ending of all time.

then go love your mother or your horny dog you fucking weirdo

>didn't go through with it
EVERY
THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=SOVnwtMBEyQ
Best ending.

Educate yourself first, dipshit. First generation incest has a completely negligible chance of producing freaky mutant offspring.

>Kirino getting literally cucked
Not cool

They would have had retard babies anyways. Kirino still probably rides his dick and Ayase wouldn't mind doing lesbian shit with her.

Only if you make babies or do it in public

>PSP game
Don't bring that non-canon shit in here

>make babies
1st generation sibling incest etc
>do it in public
Who the fuck could even tell if you're siblings or not

Minami did nothing wrong.

You're right. She turned Kirino into a brotherfucker.
MANAMI A BEST

>Who the fuck could even tell if you're siblings or not
People who know you?

Incest romance in fiction is pretty interesting, makes for some good drama and potential relationship development
Incest romance IRL is fucked up shit that can never work out

Then it's not probably a good idea to start making out with your sister on a Thanksgiving dinner.

>incest romance IRL is fucked up shit that can never work out
How so?

>he wouldn't fuck his own sister

Exactly. Give this 20 or so years and incest will be completely acceptable.

I have fapped to the very ideas of femininity, female sexuality, and being married

Too risky, big chance of ruining the relationship if it doesn't work out, absolute hell if someone finds out and spreads the word

Wow, you're one sick bastard.
How fucked in the head do you have to be to want to do something like that? I'm pretty depraved myself, but even I'm not that bad.

You have to literally fuck in front of your family to get caught

>implying western civilization won't self-destruct out of degeneracy or get conquered by the muslims before the end of 2020

>ruining the relationship
Also applies to non-incest.
>absolute hell if someone finds out
Not really? I wouldn't give a shit if someone I know told me they were fucking their sibling.
>b-but my taboos
It's quite likely that that wouldn't impact me, you, or other six billion people in the slightest. Fuck do I care?

That secrecy can only hold out for so long. There will ALWAYS be a risk of getting caught

>he lives in yurop

Incest won't become legal in one of the more socially conservative asian, south american or african countries, that's for sure.

>legal in Japan
>legal in China
>legal in Russia

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his fault. Time to put in a visa request.

My country is aligned with these three countries.

They have a general for your sick incestuous fantasies there

I'm the OP of that thread

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

As someone who is into incest, that thread is fucking garbage

Big sisters are made for big hugs

Even if you aren't the focus, you've never seen a cat fight?

So is the rest of /r9k/

It's just a general for the tripfags to update in

If everyone was comitting incest, yes there would be problems. But that isn't the case, it's very much the fringe. And with 7 billion people, close to 10 by the end of the century, their effects are meaningless.

>I'm only play the game

Cousins really don't count.

Sibling incest between consenting adults is legal in those countries.

Scans never

that's completely right

Get cucked again, Manami!

I want to break her glasses.

Morality doesn't exist, it is something that was created by mankind, therefore worrying about it is stupid.

>your nee-san will never squeeze your head
At least I get squeeze hers

The forbidden fruit is the sweetest

I dont think its normal but I also think the general public views it a lot more negative thab it is

everyone becomes a geneticist when talking about incest

>Not really? I wouldn't give a shit if someone I know told me they were fucking their sibling.
the police would

seriously Sup Forums do you not realize incest is illegal in basically every first world country? What, you think you can just live a life with your sister until you die? What, you going to live in a cave or something? Other people are going to find out you're fucking your sister.

illegal != morally wrong

>you have an reasonable excuse to live together
As long as you are not openly fucking incest life seems like it would be easy to hide

Faggots don't pollute the gene pool