Who after Whites?

Who would be the next designated "opressor" after white people are dethroned?

You already know the left eats itself. Which race would it be /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-39476903
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I already see rumblings in the left of when someone says "so are japanese people racist because japan is almost all japanese people and they dont take refugees? are asians privileged because they score higher in SATs?" the answer is "yes actually"

so the chinks are getting it next

I took a class on this sadly and the professor said that the definition of white and therefore power would shift, with white hispanics then hispanics as a whole being the new face of oppression

jews

that's why I kinda want to see a world without white people

>white
>white hispanics/hapa/asians

And the ride begins again

Castizos and Japs have light skin and high IQ compared to negroes, so they’ll be next.

This makes the most sense

>white people die off
>nigger: "hey, those Jews over there are oppres-"
>jew: "OY VOY REMEMBER THE 6 GABRILLION, GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE, GIVE US SHEKELS"

Yea, no. Jews would never allow themselves to be publicly hated.

You mean Japs or Nips. Chinks are the Chinese. They would be a bad target, anyway, because they don't give a fuck about anything or anyone.

It will be interesting to see how the Japanese will react to this retarded bullshit. They either completely cave in, or they're taking none of this shit. There won't be a middle ground, i think.

the oppressor scale

>Whites
>Straights
>Gays
>Women
>Trannies
>Asians
>Hispanics
>Blacks
>Muslims

niggers have no sympathy.

Guinea Pig? More like GUINEA NIG!!!!

Arabs, chinks, spics, then niggers until it's just the kikes left like they wanted all along.

Guinea pigs are swell. If you want to see one go absolutely apeshit, feed it chicory. They love that stuff. At least mine did. Only ate the green stuff and left the white stuff though. Picky little fucker that was.

japan isn't going to cave in and allow Muslim refugees in. Secure the old alliances from Prussia

Asians. Sadly for the rest of the world, they don't have compassion that can be easily manipulated

>who
Asians. First Nips, than gooks, than chinks. (((They))) don't want to have any racial group with an IQ over 95-100. They'll do it through mass immigration, the excuse being "the population is dwindling", promote race mixing to destroy the gene pool, promote (((their))) cultural values. Than, eventually, Japan, South Korea, or China will resemble South Africa. (((They))) want to have no opposition, or anyone smarter than (((them))).

>implying niggers care about someone with non-melanin drenched skin getting killed.

The jews are the ones killing whites you moron. They'll go after china and japan next

>You mean Japs or Nips. Chinks are the Chinese.

what do I look like to you, some sort of not-racist person?

I was worried for Japan until Abe got in. There's absolutely no chance now, the nationalism is only going to rise. China learned it can just go to Africa instead of bringing them in.

Korea I am worried for cause they are poisoned by feminism

>Which race would it be /pol?
It will be whoever needs to be subverted at the time. Definitely homogeneous eastern-asian countries like India, China, Japan, Korea, etc.

No one.

No other race would tolerate this shit.

You think the chinese would let foreign hordes into their country and let them run the place? The Japanese?

If whites ever go the east asians will just genocide everyone else for living space.

>all SJW marxist bullshit comes from the USA
>in the USA Asian means chink
>chinks become the new oppressor
>mfw I am pajeet
Safe.

Wapanese.

east-asians for sure

Hapa are right wingers white supremacists.

Latinos in the half white half amerindian sense are going to be majority.

Mutts have problems.

Us niggers don't give a fuck. If the entire world was niggerized we would be fighting over light skinned niggers and tar skinned niggers.

> Niggers would care or even know what Hall of cost is

No way. Niggers are immunized to Jewery, because they have no guilt or empathy

>he didn't use house nigger and field nigger
Confirmed LARP

Brazil and Latin American countries prove your (((professor))) wrong.

anyways, it goes down the skin tone scale. when whites are gone, they'll go after the next lightest skin color. east-asians

As soon as the next group takes over jews/satanists will start working their bullshit on them.

>skin tone scale
>when whites are gone
>east asians
What about the slavs?

no one
the lies about white oppression will come to an end along with the propagators of said lies, jews

the oppression olympics will soon be gone forever

>implying there will be one.

society will be deep into internal (LITERAL) wars after white people are removed from it

The West will collapse, then the Chinks will dominate the world.

Niggers can't run a successful country due to their retardation and corruption.

>Implying us niggers are smart enough to remember all those terms
Nice try but you can't trick my blackness.

asians, far-east ones especially.
Then jews, since we all know the left is allergic to success.

Your next after that.

This

South Africa is already completely broken
bbc.com/news/business-39476903

The hero Mandela, turned a first world into something worse than the 3rd in just 2 decades. They have a baby rape epidemic there now. They have now managed to literally break all of Southern Africa

>WE WUZ WORTHLESS

>he doesn't want to turn into a 4th world nigger country

Not allowed poo, prepare to become Zimbabwe.

whites are the real jews of the bible, the (((jews))) are merely imposters from the seed of the serpent aka satan. their goal is to get rid of gods chosen people so they can take their place
once you realize this then you know that the real redpill isnt that the holocaust didnt happen, but that it did just not to that group of people you think it did(nt?) happen

True facts. When we're gone they'll annihilate the shit skins because they don't lie to themselves

No one. A parasite dies when it kills its host. The islamic mongrel society will wipe out the jews who stand out without a white population to blend in with, then they in turn will be crushed by the northeast asians who will rule the earth forever from then on.

Asians

The Jews are the ones orchestrating the whole show. Their main target is the white race because we're one of the few races that are competent enough to pose a threat to their agenda. Asians are their secondary target.

i've been bamboozled for the last time

>Who would be the next designated "opressor" after white people are dethroned?

Asian men. They already don't get affirmative action because they aren't considered an "underrepresented minority" and on average they're already wealthier and better educated than whites. For the moment they get a pass because they vote Democrat by a slim margin; but if a new scapegoat is needed they're the logical choice.

I can also tell you (((who))) it definitely won't be.

>goals.jpg