Seiren

Fansubs for the first episode are out.

How did you all enjoy this? I think it's safe to say that Seiren is going to be the most kino of all winter anime.

Every girl is best girl
4>3>6>2>1>5

I came here for swimsuit.

>Fansubs for the first episode are out.
Memesubs you mean

this is by the same poks who did amagami ?

>Every girl is best girl
>not every girl go her arc yet

Dumb cunt.

Next cour my man.

yes, only the guy who did the VN is writing it.

Route when

Yes
MC is Junichi-tier in terms of pervert levels
I wonder what body parts he'll kiss

Hatesex doujins when?

She's going to be an idol. She's off limits.

Emotionless sex doujins when?

Titty monster's episode when?

Tetsu Inada's character reminds me Nendou

How is MC compared to the good protags like Cocona?

The feet obviously. It will be a glorious foot scene.

Can't wait

Is this going to be the new shitposting trend all winter?

More like
5>3>4>6>1>2

T-Rex is mine.

The hatesex is going to be glorious.

Who?

Seems so

Who the fuck waves like that?

>previous thread had less posters than fucking Flip Flappers

Kochi kochi user-kun!

Not soon enough

Blunder of the millenium

How can others girls even compete?

Because casuals can't discuss since they have no subs like the plebs they are.

SURFACE OF THE POOL

At least this wont sell as bad.

so what amagami route does this series take place in

>look at me how ultra weeaboo I am

Slave: Hikari
Plebian: Disgusted Dinosaur
Patrician: Short haired friend

It'll never be confirmed and it doesnt matter.

It's true though.

Flip Flappers was the anime for casuals to pretend they like deep anime and stuff despite it being crap.

She is the peoples choice

Exactly, but reversed.

t. buttmad pleb
It's ok, keep waiting for your delayed subs like a good goy.

Who here loved the OP and ED? Feels good.

>122 IPs
>less posters.

It's not quite on the CHECK MY SOUL level, but it was still decent.

we'll see about that my nigga

I think the measure of a good MC is what he would do if he saw some other guy getting flirty with or touching his gf. If he goes home to draw H-manga based on his experiences, he's not a very good one.

Will they a Photokano?

>sex hair anything but first
shit taste, shit thread

Tooru is gonna be the best girl of the cour.

I feel like the OP animation is biased towards Kyouko for some reason.

Which one do you think have the smallest vagina?

She looks bland as fuck

I thought so too. She's cute though so it's ok.

Certainly not the first girl

So like Amagami, I guess the routes are going to go

Slut>Sexhair>Kouhai>Swimmer(Best Girl)>Fatty>Crazy Girl

With the first cour looking to be Hikari>Tooru>Kyouko, it's right on track.

Ruise

I think it's a coincidence that they use her for transition shots.

I just want a THICC route.

I don't know how to feel about sex hair having brown hair. They always have black hair.

Tooru isn't sexhair and Kyouko isn't a kouhai so you're already wrong.

I want disgusted dinosaur to feel jealous of her best friend thirsting for my dick.
I want her to force herself to have a hatesex with me just to one-up her friends.

While having sex I'll force a missionary position and hold her hands while I cum inside her. That will make her go full tsundere, forcing me to spend the next few months gradually warming her up to me and eventually make her fall in love with me and go full dere.
Then we'll cuddle and make out in front of her friends just to make them mad, while still keeping up the hatesex roleplay whenever we fuck.
She won't be able to keep up the disgusted act for long after cumming, so she'll go back to full dere mode right after sex.

ruise has a tiny (but equally bushy) snatch

Kyouko is a kouhai. She's a first year.

And yeah, Tooru has the most sexhair hair of the cast.

>a stitch that's smaller

Just watched it, is this really by the same writer who did amagami? I wasnt really feeling it so after i finished the epsidoe i watched the 1st amagami ep to compare.

Animation quality is about the same, really choppy and mostly uninteresting shots but creative artstyle is not what these shows are about so that's no problem. You can tell way more thought went into writing the VN, most scenes blend in really well while Seiren felt a little disconnected. The MC so far is pretty meh, Junichi gets a way better development in the 1st episode and sets up not only the romance, but his motivations more naturally. And finally Amagami did better introductions to the potential love interests and a better reasoning of how Junichi might get closer to them later (outside of Ai).

Overall though, i still think it will be ok, it still feels like Amagami even if it is a bargain bin version of it, just like most spiritual sequels are.

at least it's not photo kano

I don't want to watch this since it will only serve to highlight how lonely and old I am, then it will end.

photokano was dissapointing
I like taking photos a lot so I thought it'd be a cool little gimmick to slot into an amagami-esque romcom. But nope, instead we got boring smut

Get in line, faggot.

;_;

Photokano had more budget than this and Amagami and the girls were pretty good

1 episode per girl ruined it

that's why omnibus sucks. Little development time AND all progress is lost. Still watching for the cute girls, but I won't enjoy it

>Chink trying to recreate his Amagami magic

Should have made more routes for the other chicks and it would sell BDs and live fan events.

>Chink

They should have just animated Hibiki, Sensei and Miya's routes.

I think he's talking about Takayama Kisai being Taiwanese

>Sing-Hao Li
>not a chink

Future housewife idol > Main girl > FE Anna

I also liked the sister

They already animated Miya's route

Hibiki, Maya, the other tea club chicks, Rihoko's best friend and Kaoru's best friend are all solid choices

Kisai Takayama is the main writer for Seiren and main designer for Amagami. I feel like Amagami SS and Seiren have two different natures as the former is a VN adaptation while the latter is an original production. (I don't think Takayama was involved with the series composition for SS). They need to take on different approaches.

I agree that the introductions in Amagami SS were much better than Seiren. It had proper setup while Seiren dropped us into the middle of the action. However, it starts to look like the story is about to settle within the next episode.

Omnibus is fucking great nigger, as long as it is done properly, like Amagami, you have 4 episodes, that is 1 hour and 20 minutes per girl, almost the normal size of romance movies, it has the proper time to develop the relation AND skips some of the bullshit other romance uses to pad out time. Include with that the second season episodes and you get even a nice cute side story.

Pretty much this , if you dont want to commit, dont bother with omnibus.

Better yet, animate just Hibiki. Imagine it, 12 episodes of healthy swimsuits.

Oh yeah, the OVAs. Sorry for my brainfart.

Here's hoping Seiren is popular enough to warrant a sequel involving Yukie, Youko and Onee-san

I want that, but I'm afraid my heart would be dead from the cuteness overload.