If they were in an other state than Florida, it would've been legal

If they were in an other state than Florida, it would've been legal

Other urls found in this thread:

home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=345912
nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-found-soccer-coach-afraid-leave-country-article-1.3674531
archive.is/Bwmhd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn't he just wait one year if he was that serious about their relationship? What the fuck.

maybe he feared third-wave feminism fucking with her brain

quick rundown on these beaners?

search the names and you'll find out the story

home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=345912

Real useful you worthless nigger.

>2017
>bitch named N8h1AZb7 can't websearch

wrong

illegal in Texas too

If he's a teacher or in a position of power at a school, then the age on consent is superceded by...I can't finish this sentence... the point is is that she can't be a student and fucking her teacher.

College is different.

Can figure out how to post on a Malaysian Fist-Fucking Enthusiast board but figuring out how to use google is rocket surgery.

post context you fucking retards. Fuck this thread i dont even care anymore cya nerds

>uses google to find information on people of color

he was hired privately by the family to coach her

You want people to read the shit you keep spamming the board with then you include some basic background information you worthless sack of dicks

Fucking beaners killing and taking your wominz, this shit has to stop.

nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-found-soccer-coach-afraid-leave-country-article-1.3674531

C O A C H E D !

>why did you make me do this all I wanted to do was have news spoon fed to me

Bitch needs a hair do

17 year old with great tits ran off with her swarthy soccer coach who she was fucking. Got all the way from FL to Upstate NY. Dude is fucked now .

I know this is low level trolling but shit dude, how sad is your life if you're literally passing time by low effort shit posting. At least be somewhat funny if you're going to pull this shit off.

wow what a retarded piece of shit you are.

Hot little slut. Hopefully she's pregnant.

You know it, i meself lefty two kids in upstate New York and another in Chimpcago, i'm going to spend the winter here and get back to murica on May.

archive.is/Bwmhd

Toll status: unpayed

Absurd how she is being portrayed as a victim. She simply left, made her parents and brother worry and on top of that she cucked her bf.

>two spics elope together
what's the problem?

She's white btw

Lel, ok

>She's white btw

Does she still count?