DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UNDO YOUR RETWEEETS REEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/936312262205300739

>Britain First
>Fascist
I think not. Also
>This is a very big deal for my country
No it isn't

Making piers morgan dislike you is the easiest way to make everyone else like you

>tweets = endorsements
since when?

This is surprising. Him and Piers and legit BFFs and this might be the first times Piers said something critical of him.

please take him back

Can some bong give me a quick rundown on Britain First?

Are they actually nazi-tier or is that just a meme?

>15k likes
what the fuck

Because he appeared on Trump's tv show, and actually won it, and is known as a personal friend of Trump, he has to post stuff like this to distance himself from anything that could be career-damaging.

Because in Britain anything Trump says is connected to him through their shared history and relationship.

This is merely a case of trying to cover his own ass to avoid an onslaught of attacks on him, or calls to "say / do something".

OI MATE you got your retweet license???

There hasn't been anything in the last two years that has been labeled nazis that was actual nazis.

>Islamophobe

a bit like being a sharkophobe or an AIDSophobe

Piers literally only has a popular career thanks to Trump and he always thanked and respected Trump since. I would not be shocked if he texted Trump before hand and said "look I gotta do this to save face nothing personal" and Trump being the business minded person he is gave him his blessing.

Trump has a lot of weird friends who are usually shit talkers to the right. Al Sharpton is another one. Al really hasn't criticized Trump at all if you hadn't noticed. They were always old school NYC buddies.

Half of them are MI5 agents, the other half are literal pond scum

for fuck's sake man, when will CATTLE like you realize that "views" "likes" "sales" etc are all manipulated statistics wielded as a psychological warfare against you.

THE PRODUCTS ON THE SHELVES AT WALMART ARE NOT JUST PRODUCTS. THEY ARE ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROPAGANDA.

>This is a very big deal for my country.

It's hard to believe sometimes these simps used to have an empire.

they want to ban Islam from the UK

>Don't state your opinions, leader of the free world!
kek

It's strange to me that people are focusing on who Britain First is rather than the fact that the first video he retweeted was actually not even a Muslim.

The British are losing their minds over this because usually they just throw people in jail for saying things they don't like. This time it isn't an option. Fuck 'em.

the left believes that simply acknowleding a contrary opinion means you full heartedly support that opinion. It's one of their strategies for shutting down people criticizing their own arguments. In this manner, you are forced to either agree with them, or not say anything at all because doing so will risk getting you punched for being a nazi.

So why do they hate the good guys?

Has Trump ever retweeted a confirmed Sup Forumstard before?

>Piers Morgan
Isn't he hiding in the USA to avoid England and legal actions being taken against him?

>my country

Who died and made him king?

stop white genocide

>was actually not even a Muslim.
>if i'm born in another country I am not a Muslim

Please explain to me the magical property soil and borders have that change who you are if you are born there?

>the absolute state of Great Britain

you know what

I'm done with you limey fucks, I hope trump snubs you and never gives you any trade deals

enjoy your shitty poorfag islamic island

Fuck off Charlie Potatoes

ahhh Whiteshaming in the new fat.

>How dare people be displeased by the trucks of peace slaughtering people
>How racist of you to not let in people that want to kill and destroy your country
Bongs you need to start waking up like yesterday

I think the UK is afraid to cross the deep state
If the deep state regains control of the US it could leave the UK in an awkward position

Can you imagine being so pants on head retarded that you thought criticism of Islam was Islamaphobia?

Seeing as most of the population of UK lives in fear of a truck of peace or underground bombing, they'd be the Islamaphobes.

The UK has about 23000 suspected terrorists walking around free everyones afraid of being blown up

>QUESTIONING OUR BULLSHIT IS BAD, GOYIM; DO YOU HEAR ME?!! BAD!!!

Trump is what I am going to do to Trump

You should probably get help for that

I too, worry about what would happen in the event of that. We need to fight now. This generation and the next.

Criticism of islam is blasphemy under islamic law. The Muslim Brotherhood has successfully promoted the use of the word "islamophobia" as a code word for blasphemy. Criticism of islam is islamophobia. QED

I bet they are CIA too exactly like Richard Spencer

This is what they mean when they say eternal Anglo, isn't it?

He was a Muslim, just not a migrant, he was Dutch-born. Makes it worse desu.

Why the hell european muslims and muslim loving cucks in europe are always so butthurt? My gym bro is tatar muslim and we always crack some offensive jokes at each other. It is tradition to tell him not to train too intense or his suicide vest will blow up. I wonder if I would get to jail for this shit in Britain

>be some british fuck
>go to america to be part of Hollywood
>whine about domestic issues of UK while you're being a hypocritical fuck in US
>at the same time denigrate the nation you're currently in
only libtards could do this.