What is the general opinion of Sup Forums on richard spencer?

What is the general opinion of Sup Forums on richard spencer?

He's made some strategic mistakes and I disagree with his instinct towards big government a lot of the time but anyone who says he's CIA or doesn't have white people's interests at heart are completely wrong.

meh

I don't care for him, he certainly doesn't deserve the spot of "the face of the alt right" but I don't get the hatred for him, that doesn't make sense either

he isn't a shill/plant, what has he done that would signal that?

CIA/FBI plant

Did you not see the other 10 threads on this today? Fuck yourself

Remember when people remembered Australia is always trolling?

Bolshevik. Zionist. Globalist. "Intellectual" throwing everyone else under the bus.

>Says things I agree with
>Does things I disagree with
>Kikes slaughter him for the latter

I'll defend him only because I hate the people who hate him

Controlled opposition. Creation as planned through the ongoing zodiac ciphers.

The Britain First, The ProudBoys of Canada and the Alt Right are all funded by the same parent orgs but through different countries.

Everyone against Richard Spencer is the reason whites will go extinct as a race. You all are just too skeptical to support him. Your autism will be your own downfall.

What's the deal with the photoshopped conehead thing?

it used to be funny

An good man to have in the movement, but Enoch has a better grasp of the gestalt.

Aborted /leftypol/ subversion attempt that Sup Forums likes to still do sometimes.

hes a fucking kike shill pos that desrves to have his dick cut off and executed in a public spectacle

At best he's a government stooge put into play to draw out extremists for easy pickings.

That or he's an loony.

this.

Fuck Richard Spencer

Fuck Enoch

Fuck the Alt-Right

Fuck this stupid ethnobullshit

FUCK ISRAEL.

Moving our message into mainstream conversations is a good thing.

Nipple protruding tweet edit was breddy gud, since the guy actually does have gyno breast tissue.

Pointy headed oik

He's a smart fucker. Him, Enoch, the guys at the daily shoah, are all doing Gods work. He's smart because he brings up Israel and it's ethnopolicies every chance he can, he doesn't skirt around issues. Him, Kevin Mcdonald and Huwhite, people should focus on.

Nina isn't commie. She's NazBol