HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

How long till someone throws a banana at Monkeyfoot Monkle when she's out with Prince Hairy?

THIS BITCH IS UGLY. SERIOUSLY HIS ONLY DOING IT TO GET BLACK AND JEW POINTS RIGHT?

If only if would be a grenade.

bananas and skittles

her fucking nose...what a snout she has. Plastic surgery is not top notch on the black jew

he's forced into it senpai, it's not about "Jew points" it's about "Jew do what we say or else"

All of the serious decline Britain has going on and THIS is what you worry about.

That's why you're fucked, not because of your royal celebrities.

Once you admit your teeth are crooked and your women smell.

KFC will be catering

shes the whitest black person

but her "white" half is jewish.

Honestly, as far as shitty chicken joints go, KFC is the best one. All these memes like Popeyes and Churches Chicken are shitty nigger clones of the Patrician White Man's 11 herbs and spices.

M8 your women are so fat that they need their own political campaign, popularly called fat shaming awareness
Sheeeit, you leaves can be alright sometimes.

I used to think this guy was okay cause he flew helicopters. Now I know him to be a major beta faggot for marrying a non-british divorced woman who is older than him. She was an actor too which means she is likely a huge slut and been dicked down by Jewish producers like Weinstein.

>been dicked down by jews
>is a jew/nigger hybrid
Its safe to say she has had miles of Jewish and Nigger cock in all of her holes. Probably in their satanic ritual orgies.

In fact I'd guess that where Prince Hairy really met her. As its pretty obvious British Royalty attend those ritual orgies.

Soldierfags deserve it tbqh, soldiers globally have only ever fought for Israel since WW2. The only time I'll respect a soldier is when I see them retake Israel from the shekel grabbers.

Will the prince ever forgive the people who ordered D's murder? All she wanted was to help Palestine.

He wasn't even a pilot, just a gunner

That's racist,stay classy like the aussies

Will you forgive the people who attempted to damage her reputation?

I really miss when we didn't have to deal with American shit. Niggers liking chicken was never a thing here.

but banana cakes are fucking good tho.
>Sup Forums confirmed for having shit taste

Oh I agree, they're delicious. The context makes it funny though

That's due to lack of niggers,niggers and fried chicken are a bond made in heaven,our current economy and productive system has changed its aims from science and imrpoving our white countries and now is actually been geared to produce cheap enough fried chickens to watch niggers eat themselves to death.
So next time you see a nigger fat enough to die with rotting flesh and unable to take a bath think of all the millions spent, all the sweat and labour spent,all the resources and expenses on social welfare,education health.
The centuries of fighting to achieve domination,the gallons of blood spilled,the resources invested,the thousands upon thousands of man hours of scientific development,and all that so we can watch a nigger feed itself to to death.
It's truly awe inspiring to think how much effort the western world has put into achieving development just enough to achieve that,and now think of all that the west is given up.
So next time you see a fat nigger on the USA chiming out,i want you to feel proud for all the sacrifices your ancestors partook into to achieve that.

I wish Sup Forums could literally go back to having only posters like you