What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

>Libtard Religion sermon
youtube.com/watch?v=ungqRajQSBo
>Iceland: Nation of Bastards documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
atruechurch.info/stevenanderson.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtu.be/3lwwfCpvXnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>libtard church members who claim to be atheist
redpilled as fuck. There's no such thing as atheism, only satanic kiddy diddling shit.

Fucken based

Also I got saved watching this video
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

TOTALLY /OURGUY/

atruechurch.info/stevenanderson.html
False teacher

he's no Brother Dean but he will do

>doesn't hesitate to call out the jew
Fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

He's an absurd heretic and representative of almost everything wrong with the modern church

hes a nigger lover, but other than that hes fucking good

stfu papist foot sucker

>31:00
Holy shit this retard didn't even bother to read the bext two verses or look up the Father's will

>hates eastern religions
Then why is he a pastor? lmao

lol broski I'm a Prot, just not a baptist moron

Based pastor is based!

If I lived near Phoenix, I join his congregation.

From what I see he is a sola scripta guy.

Protties BTFO

Jesus was NazBol.

>BAPTISTS
>pr*Testant

Paste that article's claims so we can discuss it here.

Why can't you do it?

you forgot
>worships a kike on a stick

jew

you forgot
>not a fag like Varg

this, baptists are the church as it was originally.

he literally became who he is today because girls didn't want him. haha what a loser!

I'm on my phone.

at least Varg can get girls.

Here.

How many kids does Vargyboi have hmmm? Based Baptist Pastor has 10

Well yes you can. Didn't Samson and Saul bith kill themselves?

>promotes race mixing

This worthless faggot is living breathing proof why when it comes to even the most conservative Christcucks you can NOT escape the fact that their entire religious doctrine is universalist in nature. These people are taught to be racial and sexual equalists from birth. And then people wonder why the fact that Christianity was created as a subsect of Judaism might cause concern.

So, according to this pastor and Protestant it is only necesarly to believe in God and you will go in heaven, regardless how bad person you were?

yeah and they are all ugly as hell. somebody pls post the pic of his family again.

You can't trust in God to save you if you don't love him. Your just being autistic

He started ragging on Trump the candidate."There is a lot of room in America blah blah blah. Encourages race-mixing as shown above,I heard him giggling about a Korean in his church marrying a Navaho (IIRC). That's when I stopped listening to him.

Also, there is something that bothers me about many flavors of Christian eschatology, his included, which is that Christians end up ruling over the rest of humanity and it seems identical to what we hate about the way Jews are and think.

That's called "being a Protestant".

But fagan's family is better?

Then that would mean Peter is burning in hell since he knowingly denied Jesus 3 times.

You're being autistic again

This is pretty fucked up IMO.

When people say "You just have to believe" they don't fully grasp the meaning of "believe". If you really did "believe", then you would do as Christ commanded, you would live your life based around Christs philosophy and teachings.

But it says he will lose nothing and he will tell people he never knew them

His god is malvolent. I will dress up as easterbunny and purge him so hard. Then I will ask, where is your god now?

>believe doesn't mean believe, believe means do works

Saul tried to commit sudoku but failed and asked the nearby sword bearer to finish him to avoid shamfur dishonor. Then Daniel killed the sword bearer because killing the king was wrong.

>all white family
>coal burner daughter

Because they can't be saved. Read Romans 1

>do works
But isn't believing a "work"? It's something you have to "do".

Sure thing dude go listen to your false teacher on youtube.

No, what the fuck version are you reading

4 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.

5 And when his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead, he fell likewise upon his sword, and died with him.

6 So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armourbearer, and all his men, that same day together.

>dropped the benny hinn pill
based audience

No I remeber Anderson proving that asking for something isn't work

There is an off shoot of his congregation nearby. Many young men in search of wives. I passed up on introducing them to a beautiful pair of young ladies in need of husbands because of the race-mixing his strain of Baptists encourage.

Condoning miscegenation > every other boon.
He has potential though.

i just googled his family and yeah it does seem like a better family.

I like how the kike that wrote that tried to slip in their opinion with bible quotes next to them. You know what that is? That's adding to the word of God. That's damnation.

Christianity is incompatible with the True Right, dipshit. Give up your degenerate country bumpkin religion.

>God gave them up
>God gave them over
>God gave them up
>They're reprobate

>I think they can still get saved

if it makes any difference, the image of his "condoning racemixing" that are floated around shows an EXTREMELY jewy looking girl marrying the nigger.

I don't think his daughters are old enough to burn coal. I think that picture is someone else in his congregation. However, unless he makes some changes it seems likely some of his children will race-mix.

Whoops yeah I wasn't remembering it right I guess! I looked at it again and I just realized the Amalkite in 2nd Samuel is lying to explain how he got a hold of Saul's crown and stuff when he said "10 So I stood beside him and killed him, because I was sure that he could not live after he had fallen. And I took the crown that was on his head and the armlet that was on his arm, and I have brought them here to my lord.”

What is the biblical evidence against racism and immigration in the bible?

READ THE BIBLE; SALVATION COMES FROM FAITH AND WORKS

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

James 2

I want him in my butt

Wow thanks user for posting this I thought I fell from grace untill now.

Please read James 2. The whole ‘faith alone’ thing is bullshit. Read:

Really makes me think..

>James 2
My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. 2 Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. 3 If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7 Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong?

cont.

8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you are doing right. 9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. 11 For he who said, “You shall not commit adultery,”[b] also said, “You shall not murder.”[c] If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, 13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

James 2:14-29. It is made clear that faith AND WORKS are necessary for salvation. Sola Fide is a one way ticket to hell .

What is this heretical nonsense? The path to salvation is crystal clear.

cont. 2

14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

Don't take Gods word out of context and make it what you want it to mean, thanks.

>heretical nonsense
>literally from the bible

Not sure if this flow chart is accurate.

He's cool. Apart from his dress sense. He should present like this...

How the hell have I taken it out of context? Please tell me what else ‘18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?’

could fucking mean? Seriously bro Sola Fide is unbiblical. Literally no Christian ever believes in Sola Fide until Martin Luther came along. Please explain to me how James 2 doesn’t literally condemn salvation through faith alone.

If a person is saved, he will natrually put forth good works because he has the Spirit of Christ in him. The good works don't make him saved. Only the blood of Jesus can do that.The good works confirm the faith by which the person was saved.

our pastor except for the race mixing which he doesnt promote hes just neutral

Maybe so, but that is still the opposite of of what ‘’pastor’’ Anderson is preaching. Anderson literally said that it doesn’t matter what sins he commits in this life; he will be saved. That attitude is exactly what James 2 is trying to condemn.

You are in serious trouble if you think faith alone will get you to heaven. The bible repudiates that clearly in James 2. We are clearly told to WORK OUT our salvation in fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

I myself am a Baptist, and my pastor teaches none of that nonsense. True Christians know that the Bible, Old and New Testaments combined, promises Hell for countless sinners.

Are you ready to work out your salvation in fear and trembling?

Never heard of /yourguy/ Steven Sanderson, but what I can tell you is that God isn't real.

he's the only real christian i've seen
all so called "christians" are larpers

Works aren't required for salvation. It's the fruit that bears from a True Christian.

Aren't they all larpers though? They dress up, gather in a common place, and pretend for a few hours?

The bible says that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD! Jesus said If you love me you will DO WHAT I COMMAND.

If salvation were a simple matter of faith then why does the bible tell us to work out our salvation in fear and trembling?

ok well then I have to do a tax write off this Q so is that my works buddo?
I dont want to give to a Catholic chruch who should I give to?

>baptists are the church as it was originally

youtu.be/3lwwfCpvXnc
Do I have to post this video every time a thread on this demonic heretic is posted? You only like him because he's telling you what you want to hear. The truth is never something easy, and just as Satan has tools on the left, so too does he infiltrate the right.

Racemixing dysgenic lover.

Do you not understand my words? Good works come natrually to True Christians, but it's not a requisite to enter Heaven. Disgusting heathens can do all the good works they want, they still burn in hell. (Isaiah 64:6) The same goes for lip service "christians" If you continue to sin, even the Blood of Christ may not redeem you.

Protestantism will ALWAYS be stained by the taint of Liberalism because it is Liberalism appleid to Christianity. It doesn't matter how 'based' pastor bobby Joe is, a liberal is a liberal is a liberal, and his undying endorsement of capitalism will undo him