Churchill wanted to fight Russia after the war

“Operation unthinkable: How Churchill wanted to recruit defeated Nazi troops and drive Russia out of Eastern Europe”
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1209041/Operation-unthinkable-How-Churchill-wanted-recruit-defeated-Nazi-troops-drive-Russia-Eastern-Europe.html

So what does pol think of this?
Would pol look at (((Churchill))) differently if he fought the communist scum with Nazi soldiers and the US military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S4X0k4CPFA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is still a fat kike puppet so fuck him

He was right, just like Patton.

We just left millions of people to communist slavery, went home and threw parties.

Shame.

should have finished the gassings that never took place and then end bolshevism.

That's an obvious a re-write of history since people are beginning to wake up to the fact that Churchill was a psychopathic, bi-polar mad man who took great joy in inflicting death and suffering on the German people and was for a greater British Empire.

He was a total stooge of the Rothschilds, and the Rothschilds held Stalin's leash.

>Would pol look at (((Churchill))) differently if he fought the communist scum with Nazi soldiers and the US military?
I'd find it easier to buy the angle that America/England were fighting for freedom or whatever, and maybe I could respect it if it were like the reasons Patton thought he was fighting, but at the end of the day, they're still the bad guys regardless of what their intentions were.

>Not realizing the Allied involvement in WWII was kike puppetry (see: DuPont)
>Not realizing that kikes used the allies to insulate Bolshevism in the USSR and allow it to grow
>Not realizing the war started because of civil unrest led by commie kikes of the Frankfurt school

Communists won WWII and their disease has stuck with us since

Well it didn’t come out till 1998 so who was hiding who or what?

If they had continued the war, there probably wouldn't be the holohoax.

> making up an alternative timeline in which German autism isn’t cancer

This
If we took care of Russia then we wouldn't have these commie twinks destroying our countries now

German autism is the closest we ever got to fully eradicating international Jewry.

Did I mention Hitler in any of this?
Looking at WWII apart from the actions of Hitler paint a pretty clear picture of who was pulling the strings on the Allied side

People like Patton and Churchill saw through it, but the narrative was already set

>the strongest survive
>b..but the jews tricked us!
Churchill was a better orator and better politician than Hitler, only the blind can't see that. Also fuck Dresden, start shit get hit

He may have learned the truth. But it was far too late

Americans really are the best goyim. No wonder you willingly continue to throw yourselves in front of bullets to do the Jew's work.

you know he pushed to have British forces help the Tsar against the commies during the revolution but was denied.
British forces were on their way to help finland? against the Russians when the Germans invaded France.
so it really is no surprise he still wanted to fight Russian commies.

Fuck Churchill in his fat stupid ass. This is just damage control, I feel people are waking up to just how responsoble that fucker was for WW2. He was just dying for an excuse to start shit for his (((overlords))).

I understand where you come from. But why was operation unthinkable even brought up by Churchill if he was supposedly on (((their))) side? And not out to the public till 1998?

No one brings this up :(
Imagine if the British and Germans came together to fight the commies holy fuck

But he didn't. He knew before the wart who the real enemy was, and he sided with them.

>implying that Churchill wasn't the classic tragic hero archetype

the dream died when Hitler killed himself like a bitch. Everything you think is a lie, and that is why society as a whole hates you.

more proof that Churchill only wanted to destabilize Europe

>the dream died when Hitler killed himself like a bitch.
He killed himself honorably, lardo. Your American ideas on suicide are so pathetic. You'd willingly give the satisfaction to a Muslim to remove your head for "muh integrity."

Keep believing the fantasy your zogbots were heroes though.

Gallipoli was his idea, he should have been drawn and quartered, instead he became PM.

Bongs are fucked.

> So what does pol think of this?
Churchill was a fat faggot, that smoked benis like no one.

I’d rather want the brits, the yanks and the nazis fighting the bolsheviks commies then what happened. Pretty sure the Bolshevik Jews wouldn’t have an influence then.

I have to disagree. This guy didn’t kill himself and said this. Balls this big need a barrel.

kikes and freemasons will be executed by 2033 in Auschwitz

In this one, you can see the Germanic bloodline being defiled by the victorious Slavs. Of course, the Germanic bloodline was never as pure as Hitler claimed. Being located in the middle of Europe, the Francs, Italians, Huns, Nords, and Visigoths all mingled in central Europe.

Eichmann made a good job , he was most effective and many kikes have been removed from Europe .

And in this one you can see the real picture

Truman got a handy from the Corp zombies and convinced Big Mac off the 38th parallel. Yuuuge mistake.

>Churchill
>First name: Winston
>Wins Ton
Shoulda woulda coulda

Fuckin Animals

Mythologies that are propagated to hide the fact that churchill was a crypto jew (his mothers father) and the Bolsheviks that dominated russia and all surrounding satellite countries that made up the Soviet union, were 99% dominated exclusively by Jews. ....dont bring your community college bullshit here goober

I wish this fat kike could see britain today hahahaha

Churchill was a British nationalist and hero.

Hated Indians and starved millions for the war effort, voted to keep Briton white, Killed faggot Boers. If the entire collective race of the German peoples and everyone in Germany had to burn to death in firebombs to keep the British empire going and Anglos as the central power of control in the world then so be it.

>voted to keep Briton white
>but sided with world Jewry
*LONDONISTAN.jpeg*

Do you think he would have made the right choice if he had a glimpse of today?

And you'd be willing to give satisfaction to a man who made Germany and your ideology weaker then he found it. That image of the 14 being held down by the 88 is so accurate it's funny.

>>voted to keep Briton white
>>but sided with world Jewry
Choose one, you either side with the Jews or you vote to keep your country white, I also remind you he wanted to fight the Soviets in the civil war and came up with plans to get the Russians all the way to the borders of Poland.

Nazi's just like Napoleon had been gaining too much European control, instead of some stupid theory on Churchill being some Jew puppet the actual real reason is British foreign policy doesn't like a strong power on the European mainland and it's been this way for centuries. Why do you think Briton allied Portugal it was to fuck up Spain? Why did they ally France in ww1 if not to fuck up Germany since they threatened the balance of powers?

If 100 million Germans had to die to keep the Empire going then I'll bathe in every one of Hitlers tears

That's my point. You said he voted to keep Brttain white, but also sided with world jewry which, in the long run, has caused Britain to become very not white. I ask, do you think he would still side with the Jews if he could see the outcome of that choice today?

>If the entire collective race of the German peoples and everyone in Germany had to burn to death in firebombs to keep the British empire going and Anglos as the central power of control in the world then so be it.
And look where they are now paki rape gangs, the religion of pieces, Thought police, and NO FUCKING EMPIRE. Yeah really worth the trouble of destroying western civilization so you can repay some fucking kike bankers. What a fucking joke.

Nobody in the west wanted to attack hitler before his autistic ass sperged out at the Versailles treaty and made himself look like Germany was gearing up for a redo of WW1. Western powers were way more concerned with the USSR and wanted to bring it down.

Britain wouldn't have remained sovereign if Germany had control of Europe. The problems they have now with Islam and third world shit is nothing compared to what would happen if they gave German Europe.

His opinion on Islam was savage

>Making plans to push the Jewish red army all the way back to Poland using re-armed German troops
>Not giving a fuck about Indians
>Personally shot three niggers
>Raided and burned Muslim villages
>Got annoyed when Black Africans were shooting Whites
>In favor of using poison gas on Kurd's and savages
>"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion."
>Voted to keep Briton white
>Just followed centuries old British foreign policy dating back to before Napoleon of no one power gaining too much European influence
Churchill hated Muslims and Indians and Arabs and was fine with using poison gas on them you dumb faggot, He wanted Gandhi to be literally crushed by a fucking elephant

Vote to keep your country white
Years later people call you anti-white despite all your years of imperialism, shooting niggers, burning down entire towns and calling Islam a subhuman shitfest for retarded Arabs who deserve poison gas if they ever riot. All because you followed centuries old foreign policy and couldn't stop other politicians voting against keeping Briton white

Yeah real edgy, didn't stop him from helping kikes destroy the place. Churchill is basically a modern day equivalent to a war-hawk neocon, always kill a traitor first or in his case "slander" his fucking revised legacy.

was meant for

Again that shit was the literal norm in that day nobody would have felt different it only seems extreme now. They are fucking barbarians who cares if he called them out as such when he gave up the empire in the long term to slight his fellow fucking people and repay the fucking banker.

His fellow people?

Other Europeans (the Germans) who he just hated because he saw them as a threat. Read the writings of his private diary that dude was in a constant state of REEEEEEEEEEEE over Germany.

Churchill was a warmongering faggot his whole life. An absolute cunt of a man.

Then he wasn't fucking anti-white and it wasn't his policies that killed the Empire you retard. What killed the Empire was all the other politicians but him.

If you cloned him and made him every member of parliament the vote to let non white in never would of went though. By definition he was NOT ANTI-WHITE SINCE FOR SOME REASON IF YOU GAVE HIM FULL CONTROL OVER THE PARLIAMENT BRITON WOULD BE WHITE

>Making plans
Who gives a shit? Their are Jews who claim to be anti immigration and guess what? They fucking do nothing.

The germans were not his people. if they were, then the French would have been hitler's people, a people a tried to conquer.

all of europe would have been overrun and subjugated to stalinism. pic related

literally nothing would have been worse at the time

also they were a threat like the french were before them.

This was after 2 nukes where dropped on Japan, I seriously think someone like Churchill wouldn’t give a fuck about dropping one on some commies. Especially when we have the best nazi scientists.

Good, pan-Europeanism is just "we are all one people :)" on a smaller scale. Nationalism/Imperialism is superior.

America could have destroyed your shitty army in 1945 and you know it.

He was anti-every other white, which is the modern day equivalent. What he did to Germany can't be seen as anything but being a fucking war-hawk neocon. Asshole refused treaties with Hitler for a reason he didn't give a fuck about the consequences. Yeah fuck sci-fi hypotheticals they don't mean shit.

i hate the ussr and stalinists if you couldnt tell from my post

Yeah because just not bombing your fucking neighbors for bankers and retarded lets just worship Chruchill and pretend he wasn't a faggot warmonger and that he doesn't get his dick sucked by Jews constantly as a "postitve figure" because he helped them direcltey or not.

>Asshole refused treaties with Hitler
why the fuck would you ever trust Hitler's word after Czechoslovakia?

>Russia
>Not driving the Soviets completely off the map and freeing the Russians aswell.

so its ok to bomb your neighbors if they aren't jews? I really dont know what you are trying to say here,

the jew is the eternal enemy of civilization and humanity.
Churchill's instructions to Diston
>Obviously there are four things. The first is to be a good citizen of the country to which he belongs. The second is to avoid too exclusive an association in ordinary matters of business and daily life, and to mingle as much as possible with non-Jews everywhere, apart from race and religion. The third is to keep the Jewish movement free from Communism. The fourth is a perfectly legitimate use by the Jews of their influence throughout the world to bring pressure, economic and financial, to bear upon the Governments which persecute them.

fuck Churchill

>one of the most well-known leaders in modern history
>the same modern history that got us here
>but his opinions tho

Also Hitler praised warfare and struggle constantly, so if you are going to call Churchill that then just come one dude.

The irony is that if eastern Europe was "liberated" by the allies then they would be as cucked as western europe is today.

Churchill was a warmongering psychopath that is responsible for the deaths of millions and destruction of western civilisation

So if it wasn't against NAtSoc then it wasn't for the jews? if that is the case then he was motivated to do what he did by geopolitics

If Patton had been allowed to lead the 3rd Army into a offensive against the communists, then the world would have been quite different.

Despite how good a leader he was, Patton was not one to tolerate stupidity or uselessness easily. This made him a PR disaster for the US. FDR and Patton's superiors all willfully acted in ways that meant he was powerless to stop the push of Stalin into Germany and beyond.

Truman didn't like him and since he did not have friends in high places, his fate was sealed.

The thing is Hitler sent diplomats to the UK, asking for peace so that a united Europe could fight together against bolshevism, but look what happened instead....

Churchill the zionist puppet
>If as may well happen, there should be created in our own lifetime by the banks of the Jordan a Jewish State under the protection of the British Crown, which might comprise three or four millions of Jews, an event would have occurred in the history of the world which would, from every point of view, be beneficial.

Churchill after jewish terrorist bombed the King David Hotel.
>I am against preventing Jews from doing anything which other people are allowed to do. I am against that, and I have the strongest abhorrence of the idea of anti-Semitic lines of prejudice.

it sucks when your so called national heroes are nothing more than ZOG puppets but being an American I know the feeling all too well.

>Russians used as disposable pawns by Jews and their Zionist puppets
>Nazbol faggets still think WW2 was a victory and should fight "ebil natzees" for Real Communism™

Wake up. Unite against the common Enemy.

United under germany? Germany would have taken russian lands, making germany too powerful.

Everytime i look at that face it looks like a fat pug

THIS. We should have erased that evil empire off the face of the earth when we had our chance.

What freaking option did he have? Hope to christ the American forces found him before the Russians did?
His only option for choosing his fate was suicide. The russians would have drawn and quartered him in public and the americans would have made him stand trial for his actions.

Stop trying to deny that the brits, the yanks and the nazis would be the coolest allies ever haha. If only the brits and yanks saw this in 1939

I didn't know that Galliopoli was his work. Because I thought he was in the infantry in WWI?

I think Gallopili was the perfect example of historic aussie resourcefulness. We had to scale a vertical cliff face, under enemy fire, on a strange land, without the aid of amphibious craft or armour.

Still the ANZAC's secured that ridiculous position at the behest of their British overlords and for what?

>start shit get hit
Same goes for you Burger, Japan is already removing your pacifist constitution and since they have an "alarming" rise of japan Nationalist they don't forget your Warcrimes togheter we will ally with Russia,China,NorthKorea and wipe the American menace off the face off this Earth like it has never been seen before but before we let all Based Americans go back to Europe after all is done no more Merchants to export their (((media))) and their best goyim is gone.

>Japan siding with China,North Korea, & Russia over South Korea, Taiwan, & USA
>this is what Ger"man"s actually believe

We kicked North Korea's ass, kicked japan's, held the chinese down in korea, never got the chance to slap a slav, and kicked your ass TWICE. Every time we fucked your day up we grew stronger, so PLEASE try for a third round.

>and kicked your ass TWICE.
Like this?

like this

Churchill was the shit, he hated commies as much if not more than Hitler

>we grew stronger
>we grew stronger
>we grew stronger,

oh like at 3:30 i get it
youtu.be/S4X0k4CPFA4
But that wasn't really your merit

Lol this guy. Germany isn't even a real country, it's just where all the mongrels we're forced to live when Hitler lost power. No culture, no common bond.

>No culture, no common bond.
Are you talking about the Jewnited states of mongols?

this video is fantastic

Guerrilla Wars are always a nasty business.

With us nuking the shit out of them. Would have been fucking awesome.

>Get btfo by sandneger with a 4,000$ RPG
>loose $856,000 Vehicle
>Soldiers go back to USA and suffer ptsd
>no health insurance
>shit happens
kek

I'm talking about Germany being the country that Europe dump their undesirables into after world war II and the country that every African country in the world is currently dumping their undesirables into.

You can't even serve pork in half of your cities anymore, I'd rather be half black than be forced to watch my entire culture be literally and figuratively raped by all of Africa.

>British forces were on their way to help finland? against the Russians when the Germans invaded France.
Funny how that worked out.